Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Racing T-Shirts - Fund Raiser

For Sale 
6K views 42 replies 9 participants last post by  Uncle Snake 
#1 ·
Hey all.

I'm kicking off a little fund raiser to help out with my 2017 race season. I will be competing in the full CSBK Canadian National Series in the Pro Superbike class. It is my goal to be a competitor for and win the Pro Rookie Of The Year award.

I'm offering these super awesome t-shirts to anyone who would like to participate and help me towards that goal. You get a super cool shirt, I get some funds to put towards tires, and my beloved sponsors get some exposure. Everybody wins!

I can either ship them to you or if you'll be attending any of the CSBK events I'd be happy to bring them along so you can pick them up directly from me.

Price is $25USD and that includes shipping if required.

PayPal is probably easiest. My email is tim(dot)toldnes(at)gmail(dot)com. Don't forget to include your shirt size and shipping address!

Don't forget to check out and "like" my official race/fan page!
https://www.facebook.com/timtoldnes56

See less See more
#2 ·
52 shirts sold!! Incredible!

Just got word this weekend that my closest competitor for Pro Rookie will be on a new GSXR1000.

I can not let a Suzuki beat me! Do you want to help a Kawasaki beat a Suzuki? There is still time to get your shirt and help!

#18 ·
Hey Caboose, is there a way to follow you ? I would really like to get updates on a Canadian ZX10R pro racer. Do you record yourself when you race (I've been watching Marcel Irnie do that for a while, ex-CSBK and now WERA racer) ?

Keep it up and good luck for the upcoming season :)

#19 ·
Hey! Yes I've got my FB page and instagram (timtoldnes).

I do plan on getting some video from this year and the CSBK series is broadcast on Canadian TV as well as the CSBK YouTube channel. I'll share those videos!

Dricked (also a member on this site) is also racing a 10R in CSBK and he's a little faster than me. Odds are we'll be on tv at least a little bit!

#27 ·
Great tshirt design and I'd love to support you by buying the XL but I'm guessing post to Australia would be quite expensive. Good luck with your racing mate :ayyy:

#35 ·
Just wanted to check in and give an update.

The 1st round of the Mopar CSBK National Championship was last weekend at Shannonville Motorsports Park. I had two objectives for the weekend. The first was to be the highest finishing pro rookie and the second was a top ten finish.

I succeeded in being the highest finishing Pro Rookie but narrowly missed out on my 2nd goal with a P11 finish. Overall I'm quite happy and I'm currently leading the points for the Brooklin Cycle Pro Rookie of the Year Award.

http://csbk.ca/index.php/news/team-press-releases/2035-round-1-report-tim-toldnes

We were wearing the shirts all weekend and the response was fantastic! I'll be ordering 40 more to sell at the track throughout the season. If anyone on here would still like one let me know and you can get in on the 2nd (or 3rd....) batch.

#36 ·
:ayyy: Cool! In the photo the seam in the track surface looks a bit unsettling. Glad you got a good result and clearly enjoying it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.