Like new Kawasaki Bike Covers I have 2 Black with Gray Kawasaki on them - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 08-05-2010, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
Like new Kawasaki Bike Covers I have 2 Black with Gray Kawasaki on them

Very heavy duty bike covers
Only used while the bikes were at the track over night.

In Great shape - Black with Grey kawasaki Lettering

Fits Snug on the ZX10R.. not a big billowing cover.

50 bucks shipped to lower 48 States


I have 2...

First two only

Dan

Last edited by WSMC712; 08-05-2010 at 09:56 PM.
WSMC712 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 27 Old 08-05-2010, 09:45 PM
Squid
 
RDLYN13000's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,017
Posting Frequency
Images: 38
           
Got any pics? Is that you in your avatar? Its a badass pic!!!
RDLYN13000 is offline  
post #3 of 27 Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDLYN13000 View Post
Got any pics? Is that you in your avatar? Its a badass pic!!!
Yup thats me on my old 05 Video Bike. Used to have a lot of fun on that one.

Very Nice Kawasaki OEM covers.. wayyyy nicer than the cheap shit you see advetised for the same price.

No rips no tears

Listed here for 110.00
http://www.parkeryamaha.com/kawasaki...x10rcover.aspx
WSMC712 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 27 Old 08-05-2010, 10:09 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
Look like first one sold in 15 minutes... who wants #2

Dan
WSMC712 is offline  
post #5 of 27 Old 08-05-2010, 10:15 PM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
Number 2 sold..

OK,

I have two PM's for takes so awaiting pay pal

Please post a just incase I'll take it in the thread if someone flakes..

But looks like they are noth Sold!


Dan
WSMC712 is offline  
post #6 of 27 Old 08-06-2010, 12:50 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
1 flake.. Still have one to sell

Still have 1 cover left..

50 shipped to your door. for a 145 MSRP very high end cover

Dan
WSMC712 is offline  
post #7 of 27 Old 08-06-2010, 01:47 AM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSMC712 View Post
"1 flake.. Still have one to sell
Still have 1 cover left..

50 shipped to your door. for a 145 MSRP very high end cover

Dan
I guess by your title "FLAKE" that would be me.....did you not originally advertise for $30?....then when I asked for shipping in PM you EDITED your original POST to $50 shipped? That's a Red flag to me I don't want to deal with you because I know they don't weigh that much and USPS does unlimited weight for $8 or so.....I tried to keep in PMs but since you want to open the can then here it is......I don't like sellers like you. wink: edit.....especially since you never posted real pics I was willing to take a chance on $30 plus shipping until the shipping price went over 50% of the product price. so don't post what they sell for it doesn't mean squat with no pics and now you attitude.

Last edited by bluedevil; 08-06-2010 at 02:15 AM.
bluedevil is offline  
post #8 of 27 Old 08-06-2010, 02:33 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
I guess by your title "FLAKE" that would be me.....did you not originally advertise for $30?....then when I asked for shipping in PM you EDITED your original POST to $50 shipped? That's a Red flag to me I don't want to deal with you because I know they don't weigh that much and USPS does unlimited weight for $8 or so.....I tried to keep in PMs but since you want to open the can then here it is......I don't like sellers like you. wink: edit.....especially since you never posted real pics I was willing to take a chance on $30 plus shipping until the shipping price went over 50% of the product price. so don't post what they sell for it doesn't mean squat with no pics and now you attitude.

Typo is a typo..

Shipping is 15 when I check.. not selling 145 cover for 15 bucks....

Funny how I didn't mention you being a flake.. But you got all butt hurt.. I had already taken them down on your PM..

No problem, lots of people getting great deals on my retired race stuff.. Just not you

Dan
WSMC712 is offline  
post #9 of 27 Old 08-06-2010, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Track Day Rider
 
WSMC712's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 161
Posting Frequency
 
And they appear to both be sold anyway...

Thanks all for the replies..

WSMC712 is offline  
post #10 of 27 Old 08-06-2010, 02:48 AM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSMC712 View Post
Typo is a typo..

Shipping is 15 when I check.. not selling 145 cover for 15 bucks....

Funny how I didn't mention you being a flake
.. But you got all butt hurt.. I had already taken them down on your PM..

No problem, lots of people getting great deals on my retired race stuff.. Just not you

Dan
No Problem.....but the Buyers now can find a history of concern for your future sales by looking at your past posts and sales...the first member that gets screwed from you will mean I will shut you down in the Classifieds with NO HESITATION...because we take the Classifieds and bad sellers seriously on this site.
bluedevil is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FS: 2004 Kawasaki ZX-10R - Black ws6.jay Bikes 4 Sale 18 11-01-2009 11:12 AM
FS: 2006 Kawasaki ZX14 All Black rvancil Bikes 4 Sale 0 10-17-2009 02:54 PM
Alpinestars GPU 1pc suit black and gray perforated size 56 MAD6R Parts, Gear and Accessories 6 10-31-2005 02:38 PM
Anyone in SO Cal want to trade black lowers for gray ones Bad MO4 The Out House 0 09-20-2005 07:46 PM
Anyone in SO Cal want to trade black lowers for gray Bad MO4 Parts, Gear and Accessories 0 09-20-2005 07:18 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome