ZX-10R Across the Ocean! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-17-2005, 11:31 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Arrow ZX-10R Across the Ocean!

This is the story of me taking my 10R across the Atlantic Ocean.
The last fog-horn sounded-off as I pushed the 10R onto the ship's deck at Wharf's Inlet. The moonlit waves looked spooky as they reflected off the evening sky. I was having second thoughts about this...mainly, because I knew there was no turning back. The night's quiet verve reeked of weirdness, and as I put the kickstand in place, I heard the old wooden structure of the ship's bowel creeking with age. They kicked-out the walkway, and pulled the anchor...and finally, she set-a-drift.
Perhaps the last thing I remember is the whole plank incident, but ya know what, ...details are still sketchy, at best.
The buxom beauty brought me a mug of good grog from the bilge-rat's wine-cellar, and she said her name was Stormy, the nighttime keeper of the ship. Once underway, the pirates crawled-out from the hull and gathered around me in drones. I knew I may have made a mistake, and should've stayed landlocked on the West. But with the 10R on board, too, I hadn't much choice. Cap'n Slappy and the crew of the "Moon's Vessel," saw to it that I meet my demise that night. The grog was now kicking-in, and they drug me over to the starboard-side of the ship and threw me into the brig. I overheard the pirates talking on how they'd throw me overboard once they arrived to the 132nd parallel of the Indonesian Ocean.
"Aye, ye landlubber," said Cap'n Slappy..."who dare board me ship, ye rat! Arrr, drown the mate er chum 'em." I looked at my 10R, thinking we may never meet again...but I had to take the 10R on the great journey that I had always envisioned. As the hornpipes played underdeck, I was tied to a sail raft near the plank. When the sunrise awoke the ship's crew, they were coming...coming to get me! Still drinking the stong grog, I was starting to hallucinate, the sun shining right in my eyes, the salty air blowing my hair...the salty air blowing her hair...her hair was now blowing across my face as she was trying to help. YES...Stormy, the nighttime keeper was trying to help me. She whispered to me that she would help me escape.
The hours passed, the night grew dark and the pirates drew me to my feet, while holding knives, they forced me to walk the plank. I closed my eyes, and prayed that Stormy would somehow help me...I couldn't see her..I had to keep taking more steps to the end, my ZX-10R still parked on the upper deck..What would happen? Suddenly the ship started rocking, the wind grew stonger, slamming the ocean's waves against the ship...The sails aloft, were toppling-over and the a band of pirates at the plank were washed out to sea. There she was...Stormy grabbed my hand and we ran over to my ZX-10, She said: "this is the way." So we got on the bike..Cap'n Slappy is running to us with a sword...yelling with spit flying-out of his mouth...I hit the start-button, and the 10s 998cc engine purred to life. Stormy held on tight, I gave it all she had, and let the clucth fly, it shot up to the sky, and 100ft. flames poured-out from the exhaust, as we gained altitutde into the night, and over the ocean. The Moon's Vessel, self-destructed with Cap'n Slappy and the rest of the crew. We made it. Herbs and spices from the Indies were a tempting measure for the crew, but they had gambled the wrong game.
Stormy was there when I woke-up. She was holding my hand, but she wasn't Stormy, she was someone else that looked just like Stormy...but in a different place and time. They were all there..Cap'n Slappy and the whole-lot-of-'em. They were all wearing white pants, and funky button-down shirts, while sipping tropical drinks with lots of Rum. Bacardi Rum. As we went back into the confrence room to finish our meeting on the new market analysis report from the Jennings account, I couldn't help to wonder how everything seemed so real? Stormy...how could she be so realistic, yet at the same time, not actually exist? What about the ship and the ZX-10R?
This maybe all pie-in-the-sky type stuff, but maybe it was a sign of some sort...perhaps it had meaning?
After the Jennings report, Ken introduced our new marketing manager....and you know what...I was shocked to see that it was Stormy. Was it a dream, afterall? She was wearing white beach pants, too. She introduced herself, and asked me to go boating with her sometime. Wow...go figure. But you know what? I saw staright thru those white pants of hers, and guess what I saw??? a black thong. Shiver me timbers:)

Until the next story....Ride on!

Gettin' jiggy wit it!

Last edited by litrejunkie; 05-17-2005 at 11:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-18-2005, 01:53 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Chads10R Send a message via Yahoo to Chads10R

"Dum Spiro Spero"
(While I breath, I hope)
www.citadel.edu

2004 Black ZX-10R

"An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
post #3 of 5 Old 05-18-2005, 03:06 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
Dang... I'm goona wait for the cliff notes....

www.doodie.com
post #4 of 5 Old 05-18-2005, 04:53 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to crispin
me too.

I read the first line and the last.

Story made no sense to me.

ya ya ya...
post #5 of 5 Old 05-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

+ =
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in