You guys watch "Pinks" - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 04:21 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You guys watch "Pinks"

Well i guess they filmed an episode in Topeka ,Ks this weekend and one of the guys from our local forum went to the event. Kinda funny what happened. I cant post a link..it requires you to register but heres what he posted.

Just got back from Pinks....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and lmao what a great time.. there were 3 races total and they kinda had to cut the second episode short.. I know there was another thread on it but the host Rich made a complete ass out of himself.

The stingray never came back down the pit road after the 2nd race, so Rich talks to his cousin Kale and tells him he's going to go down there and see where the hell he's at. Rich starts to get on the BRAND NEW gixxer and the crowd goes crazy.. I guess he thought he was gonna show off.. so he gives it some gas and goes slow over a speedbump then just floors the sunuva b!tch, the tail end of the bike fish tails both ways about 3 times, then the bike hits the ground and sparks start flying EVERYWHERE.. the bike slides and so does Rich, he sits there for a second, then gets up, and walks away.

So he goes to the ambulance, comes out.. and gets on the mic and says.."Hey everyone, i've been riding bikes since I was 5 years old, that bike was a little faster then I thought, i'm sorry you had to see that sh!t."

All in all, it was a badass event and I hope they come back!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethsZX10
Well i guess they filmed an episode in Topeka ,Ks this weekend and one of the guys from our local forum went to the event. Kinda funny what happened. I cant post a link..it requires you to register but heres what he posted.

Just got back from Pinks....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and lmao what a great time.. there were 3 races total and they kinda had to cut the second episode short.. I know there was another thread on it but the host Rich made a complete ass out of himself.

The stingray never came back down the pit road after the 2nd race, so Rich talks to his cousin Kale and tells him he's going to go down there and see where the hell he's at. Rich starts to get on the BRAND NEW gixxer and the crowd goes crazy.. I guess he thought he was gonna show off.. so he gives it some gas and goes slow over a speedbump then just floors the sunuva b!tch, the tail end of the bike fish tails both ways about 3 times, then the bike hits the ground and sparks start flying EVERYWHERE.. the bike slides and so does Rich, he sits there for a second, then gets up, and walks away.

So he goes to the ambulance, comes out.. and gets on the mic and says.."Hey everyone, i've been riding bikes since I was 5 years old, that bike was a little faster then I thought, i'm sorry you had to see that sh!t."

All in all, it was a badass event and I hope they come back!

Rich might have been riding since he was 5yrs old but knows nothing about the big Bikes ...I knew he didn't after I talked to him on the phone one day in the first season about how they should do a busa ZX10R showdown. He seemed not to know alot about the 10 at all and only about the Busa which from what the mags and riders say, really got the sence he knew nothing about 1litter bikes at all...but I guess this confirms it.

Last edited by bluedevil; 10-08-2006 at 05:49 PM.
post #3 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 05:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to BigDally
I watch it often. Maybe they'll show that on the KS episode too!

D

Big Dally
post #4 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 05:53 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ahh, Pinks.....the Jerry Springer show of drag racing.
post #5 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 05:55 PM
Still here

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12RPilot

Sarah Palin and friends can call it a snow machine all they want but Yamaha, Polaris and Bombardier plus the related magazines all seem to call them Snowmobiles.

Snow machines create snow on ski slopes. Just sayin'
post #6 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12RPilot
LOL...but I like Jerry Springer...it makes me laugh
post #7 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Its very cheesy..but it gives me a good laugh.

post #8 of 8 Old 10-08-2006, 06:40 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

After reading that. it don't surpise me one bit. he a wimp.

Rain. Whats is this Rain i keep hearing?.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in