you are all bums and good for nothings. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 01:53 AM Thread Starter
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Jah Send a message via MSN to Jah Send a message via Yahoo to Jah
you are all bums and good for nothings.

that is all.

discuss.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 02:29 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Well ive always held down a job , i own a house and live in it (but i still need house trainin) , also people are always wantin something from me so i disagree
post #3 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Jah Send a message via MSN to Jah Send a message via Yahoo to Jah
i have a sugar mama and go to school. but i graduate in few weeks and the impending doom of holding down a job is really pressing down on my chest causing panic and anxiety, so i decided to continue school and get my masters and hold off workng for another year and a semester.

post #4 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 03:17 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I got laid off at the end of Nov. I have been holding out for my dream job. They come up every once in while (gas plant operator). I applied for a week or 2 ago. If this one doesn't work out I am going to have to expand my job searching scope. So I guess I am bum.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #5 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 04:06 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Thanks for the kind words man.

post #6 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 04:25 AM Thread Starter
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

My dream job is to work in an air conditioned building. My last real job was dental hygiene in the army.....its surprising how much dental work gets done out in the field....smh....*face palm*

post #7 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 04:27 AM Thread Starter
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by caprice View Post
Well ive always held down a job , i own a house and live in it (but i still need house trainin) , also people are always wantin something from me so i disagree
Wait....y do u need house training? I just caught that.

post #8 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 04:29 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I work in an air conditioned building, running injection mold machines. Nice comfy 68-72 degrees at all times. Tobad the job sucks. Tried doing some college but they got us working so many hours and a college degree is so devalued anymore, wont make anything more with a simple 2 years program then I already do.
post #9 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 04:42 AM Thread Starter
Jah
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I feel u. The Man trying to hold u down. At first an associates was plenty but then everyone realized it was easy to get. So the man said `o hell nah`...then started asking for bachelors...but now 12% of Americans got that too...so the man is like 'o hell nah'...now pple with bachelors can't find jobs!

post #10 of 46 Old 07-16-2012, 04:56 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Yessir and that is exactly what discourages me from it. People have a bach and can't even get a damn job. And then generally not making all that much money either. Not to mention the first few classes are completely retarded... I heard anymore the money you'd spend for a bach degree would be better off invested.

You're better off finding a company with advancement and working your way up the ladder or so it seems.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in