Worlds Youngest mother - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 10-26-2011, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Worlds Youngest mother

This is quite a story.. wanted to share.

"Peruvian five-year-old Lina Medina, accompanied by her 11-month-old-son Gerardo, and Doctor Lozada who attended her son's birth, are shown in this 1940 file photo taken in Lima's hospital.

When her child was born by Caesarean section in May 1939, Medina made medical history, and is still the youngest known mother in the world.

Lina Medina's parents thought their 5-year-old daughter had a huge abdominal tumor and when shamans in their remote village in Peru's Andes could find no cure, her father carried her to a hospital.

Just over a month later, she gave birth to a boy.

Worlds youngest mother

Medina was born on September 27, 1933 in the small village of Paurange. She was only 5 years 8 months old at the birth of her child on Mother's Day, May 14, 1939.

Born at full term at Lima's maternity clinic, her child was taken through a caesarian operation (Dr. Lozada and Busalleu, operators, Dr. Colretta, anesthesiologist). The child (boy), weighing 2,700 grams, was well formed and in good health. Child and mother were able to leave the clinic after only a few days.

Doctor Lozada has conducted very detailed studies since the diagnostic of the pregnancy which aroused much curiosity in the country; he took an x-ray of the child and her baby, established a diagnostic of the fetal situation, observed the state of functionality of the little mother who had begun menstruating at the age of 8 months. At four years old she had already developed breasts as well as pubic hair, her body proportions were a bit amazing and her bone hardening a bit advanced, things that are often observed in cases of such premature pregnancy.

After taunting from schoolmates, Medina's son, Gerardo - who was named after one of the doctors who attended Medina and who became their mentor - discovered when he was 10 that the person he had grown up believing to be his sister was in fact his mother.

Gerardo died in 1979 at age 40 from a disease that attacks the body's bone marrow, but it was said it was not clear there was any link with his illness and the fact his mother had been so young at his birth.

Medina herself married and in 1972 had a second son, 33 years after her first. Her second child now lives in Mexico."
Attached Images

------------
Taimed Beast
------------
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 10-26-2011, 10:50 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
Medically interesting. Morally repulsive. Some waste of life fucked a 5 year old. That is some sick shit right there.

Have a wheelie nice day!

Winter sucks.
post #3 of 12 Old 10-26-2011, 10:57 PM
Team Green Baby!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShinobiZXR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
Medically interesting. Morally repulsive. Some waste of life fucked a 5 year old. That is some sick shit right there.
I was thinking how the hell did she get prego in the first place?!
post #4 of 12 Old 10-26-2011, 11:48 PM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

Agreed

post #5 of 12 Old 10-27-2011, 12:13 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

I've always thought the youngest mother was around the age of 11...
post #6 of 12 Old 10-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Excuse my language, but that's fucked up. I hope they hung the douchebag that had sex with that 5 year old child.
post #7 of 12 Old 10-27-2011, 12:24 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

thats crazy

****Giiiiiiiiittttttuuuurrrdooonnneee****
post #8 of 12 Old 10-27-2011, 12:26 AM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

why is it on the news?????????? That's sick
post #9 of 12 Old 10-27-2011, 03:28 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Not condoning it but little boys can get curious. If she was that mature (physical) then she may have had urges. I don't know for sure but don't males produce sperm from a very young age. I know we don't stop until we are dead.

I though that is was bad when a guy I work with got a girl pregnant his first time, 12. He is 27 with a 15 year old daughter. The mother was in 13 or 14.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #10 of 12 Old 10-28-2011, 08:28 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to flapjak
I went out with a girl from Brazil for a few years in the 90's... She had her 1st boy at the age of 13 and her daughter at 14! I remember when her son used to bring his buds over, they all had a crush on his mother...was a very weird situation as my present wife is about 11 years younger than I am..In other countries, they marry very young and a lot of these marriages are arranged. It's funny because this girl I went out with, her ex husband was in his late 30's when he married her.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^| |___
|------Flapjak's Ride------- | ||'|";>
|_..._...____________| ||_|_|...,]
"(@)'(@)""""*|(@)(@)******(@)

My Facebook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in