World War III. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 10-01-2015, 11:25 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

World War III.

Is it coming?

With the Russians wanting to keep asshat in Syria and already playing games.

I don't think this is going to end well.

Thoughts ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 10-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

I'm watching this Iran Deal with our hot headded little brother, Israel, crying foul. I'm betting on them writing a check that the US will have to cash.
post #3 of 15 Old 10-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigunz View Post
Is it coming?

Thoughts ?
Personally I think that is what the US Democrats want is to keep out of World Affairs no matter what.....Unfortunately it always ended in a strong Attack against America and Strong President to take action at the same time.....so to summarize weak president and trouble will come......to stop the bleeding Strong President to Clean up..... and loss of American Lives.....so as the belief goes and should Freedom is NOT Free .......but to answer your question it's a maybe...first Democrat ed Country like Israel to be eradicated will cause a WWIII if they like America have the stomach to defend themselfs and OTHERS even if for their own interests....

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #4 of 15 Old 10-02-2015, 01:04 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Merica always waits for events to escalate to a point where the public outcries to do something. Until then nothing will happen, and in this particular case i don't think it will.
post #5 of 15 Old 10-02-2015, 03:54 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigunz View Post
Is it coming?

Thoughts ?

Actually I think eventually a Nuclear device of some tonnage will be detonated in the US by Muslims. You know they would if they just had one. Eventually they will get one. The target will be New York city and it will be ugly. Whether that leads to WW3 is another story as we most likely will not know who to nuke back.
post #6 of 15 Old 10-02-2015, 05:11 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxtradamus View Post
Actually I think eventually a Nuclear device of some tonnage will be detonated in the US by Muslims. You know they would if they just had one. Eventually they will get one. The target will be New York city and it will be ugly. Whether that leads to WW3 is another story as we most likely will not know who to nuke back.
This might happen, but it will most likely end up being inside job.............and it will probably end up some building where bunch of money dissipated in thin air, so it will get blown up to get rid of all the evidence, and the whole thing will be blamed on Iraq, Iran ( not Russia or North Korea though cause they will not tolerate bs).......wherever there are more energy resources. So the war will start, but before that, a new boogie man will be invented ( aka BinLaden or something similar) that will get caught 10 years later and dumped in the Ocean with no evidence what so ever. Oh and because of that, cameras will be installed in every house, and phones will get tapped, and there will be mandatory check points at every highway exit............ for your own safety to prevent terrorism.......
post #7 of 15 Old 10-02-2015, 07:34 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Logged in just to Like that shit!
post #8 of 15 Old 10-03-2015, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Yeah lots of potential things could just tip the scales to create the perfect shit storm here, not to mention how long is it going to be before china and japan kick off.

Well yet another day of russia targeting CIA trained and funded groups that are fighting ISIS and asshat in the syrian civil war, with the russians saying they're targeting isis and pleading dump. Forget NK, these fuckers are the biggest set of propaganda sluts going.
post #9 of 15 Old 10-03-2015, 04:58 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Garage
Young muslims flooding UK and EURO!There breeding all race and relidgions out!here in Aus yesterday a 15yo piece of filth topped a man in the NSW police force!he was walking up and down the street wearing there typical isis dress code waving a pistol around!he was shot dead after killing a innocent!where the fk did he get a pistol and last place he visited was his filthy smelly Mosque,what person believes if he does something (bombing,loss of life)that while doing this he dies he goes to paradise with a shitload of smelly virgins is out there fullstop!Im sick of having to be Polictically correct on my views and could get flamed here!people could say this conflict is based on other superpowers wants but Muslims seem to think they are the master race and others will crumble but everytime theres a problem in the world there relidgion is involved
LDH and Boxtradamus like this.
post #10 of 15 Old 10-03-2015, 05:51 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterd10r View Post
Young muslims flooding UK and EURO!There breeding all race and relidgions out!here in Aus yesterday a 15yo piece of filth topped a man in the NSW police force!he was walking up and down the street wearing there typical isis dress code waving a pistol around!he was shot dead after killing a innocent!where the fk did he get a pistol and last place he visited was his filthy smelly Mosque,what person believes if he does something (bombing,loss of life)that while doing this he dies he goes to paradise with a shitload of smelly virgins is out there fullstop!Im sick of having to be Polictically correct on my views and could get flamed here!people could say this conflict is based on other superpowers wants but Muslims seem to think they are the master race and others will crumble but everytime theres a problem in the world there relidgion is involved
Couldn't agree more.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in