wife's truck got ripped off (Fri) - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 07:53 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

wife's truck got ripped off (Fri)

i got home at 12:15-12:20am and there is no durango in the drive way so im thinking where the f*ck is the wife and kids.they brought me lunch at 9:30pm and left at 10:00pm so im hoping nothing happen to them while they were coming home.i pulled in the driveway and call her # and no one anwser's.she always calls me if she goes out. i then go in the house and look in my daughter's room where she was sleeping i yell where is your mother. then my wife gets up yelling at me and i asked where the hell is your truck. she says outside in the driveway. nope!!! i called the police they show up 2 hours later. well the insurance co. said my rate would most likely go up. what the fug is up with that.me and my wife have no points and some fugging arshole steels my truck and the insurance co gets pissed at me. i had $1200 golf clubs in there and some tools. them insurance co. are just as bad as the guy that stold my truck.i do everything right and they get pissed at me because my truck gets stolen.Now if i caught the guy and shot him i would be in jail right now but my insurance wouldnt go up.im just pissed and had to vent. here's the fugged up part. i came home from work at 1:00 am 2 month ago and there was a guy next to my wife truck and my back yard . well i had a shotgun in the truck with me and loaded it up and called the police. they caught him and arrested him for trespassing.well, i got the court papers in the mail friday and my truck get ripped off friday so i have to go to court aug 22 for that. my address was on the court papers and so was his. im putting 2 and 2 together and told the police to go to his house . they dont want anything to do with it. well, the next day i go tell my neighbor's and 2 of them had there cars broke into so im going buy me a handgun and teach my wife how to shoot.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 07:54 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to luckz88 Send a message via Yahoo to luckz88
that sucks dude, insurance companies are a fuggin joke

NESBA #88

Madness Racing wishes he could handle the power of a GSXR

All my homies left this site
post #3 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 08:07 AM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

That sucks...sorry to hear that. Someone went in my truck last week and stole a bunch of stuff out of it. Some of us work for a living!!!
post #4 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 08:26 AM
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Damn!

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
post #5 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

yeah you pay all that money every month to the insurance company and usaually never need it, but the one time you do them make you pay more..... as much as you pay them a year you should not have to worry about you premium going up, especially if it was not your fault.....jmo
post #6 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 09:08 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

The insurance company's are like the gov. all a bunch of crooks.

He who dies with the most toys wins!
NESBA #24993
post #7 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkaw
The insurance company's are like the gov. all a bunch of crooks.
No argument here. Sounds like you got screw twice Eric, sorry to hear about that.
post #8 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 09:44 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

You should have a buddy and you go by that guys house. Not to do anything but to take a look. You never know what you might find. Now I'm not saying your truck will be there cause a person would have to be really dumb to steal something and put it at there house. Maybe just follow him around a little. Don't get caught following him and don't let him see you. Its worth a try. Just my .02 ...... Or you can just let the police do nothing...

07' Blue ZX-10R Lowered, Fender Eliminator,PC3, TRE, Ivan's custom tune, Frame Sliders, Helibars and Racefit Growler...............
05' ZX-10R SOLD......
post #9 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 02:32 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sorry about your wife's truck bro.

RULE#1: I am always right. RULE#2: In case of doubt refer to rule#1
post #10 of 22 Old 07-13-2006, 04:07 PM
FAF
Rent this space

Posting Frequency

Sorry dude.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in