Why you Need a ZX10R Forum - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 Old 07-04-2010, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Why you Need a ZX10R Forum

Well, basically so you are informed on what's going on with your bike and others in the Motorcycle World.

I went to AutoZone today to rent a tool and the Parts Counter Guy I know from a few months ago because he asked me what bike I ride because I was in Gear and Helmet in hand.

I said a ZX10R 2004, he said he had a ZX10R 06. I told him how fast I got it stock in the 1/4 mile and he said he did better because he had the engine Modifications but he is a fat fugger like me.

So, Fast forward 2 months later and need the tool, there he is and recognizes me and tells his co-worker there is a ZX10R(I guess they were talking about bikes before I came in because I was in the cage this time )

We get talking again and told him a NEW ZX10R is coming even showed him a Pic I carry in my Pocket from this forum to show others, he liked it but all of a Sudden he spouts out the 1st Gen great bike for this or that something I forgot, the 2nd Gen "KILLER" the 3rd GEN UNDER POWERED

I tried to explain to him it's the Fastest more Powerful Gen and even Referenced it was the Fastest Bike from 0-180 miles an Hour against ANY BIKE in one MAG test...but NOPE..he would have any of it the test is not legit.

Anyway...search around fellow members a 3rd Gen should be faster and More Powerful, even I know that but Rider can take that away.

I just find it disturbing there are ZX10R owners that own the bike but really don't know much other than their bike .......come to the BEST ZX10R site in the WORLD and FIND OUT what's out there and Going ON!!!!

bloo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old 07-04-2010, 08:41 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Exactly what that man just said.......spoken like a true professional, as always!!! you should have asked the guy if he wanted to run em' Bloo! Love this forum and would probably be either lost or at least a few months behind where i am with my 10 simply because of this site AND it's members!!!!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #3 of 32 Old 07-04-2010, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
Exactly what that man just said.......spoken like a true professional, as always!!! you should have asked the guy if he wanted to run em' Bloo! Love this forum and would probably be either lost or at least a few months behind where i am with my 10 simply because of this site AND it's members!!!!!
Sorry...forgot that part...1st Time I meet him he said he sold it.....but f'sho I would have no problem to say lets run them just to make sure it's legit.
post #4 of 32 Old 07-04-2010, 09:15 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Sorry...forgot that part...1st Time I meet him he said he sold it.....but f'sho I would have no problem to say lets run them just to make sure it's legit.
Exactly, everyone can talk a good game but it's funny when it comes down to go time how people's attitude changes sometimes. myself included...

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #5 of 32 Old 07-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

Bloo,

you are right. This is the best forum to stay informed on our 10R's.

Before I purchased my Gen1, I looked around the net for info on the 10

and this place had the most info that was easy to access and had support

from moderators and members. I have learned invaluable information here

and made many friends who will not hesitate to offer advise.

Go ZX10R.NET
post #6 of 32 Old 07-05-2010, 12:03 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsrazor View Post
bloo,

you are right. This is the best forum to stay informed on our 10r's.

Before i purchased my gen1, i looked around the net for info on the 10

and this place had the most info that was easy to access and had support

from moderators and members. I have learned invaluable information here

and made many friends who will not hesitate to offer advise.

Go zx10r.net

post #7 of 32 Old 07-05-2010, 07:16 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

It's true the polar gene caps are melting, and the world is now covered by shallow genes pools. Sorry you ran into one Bloo.

post #8 of 32 Old 07-05-2010, 07:25 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Well, basically so you are informed on what's going on with your bike and others in the Motorcycle World.

I went to AutoZone today to rent a tool and the Parts Counter Guy I know from a few months ago because he asked me what bike I ride because I was in Gear and Helmet in hand.

I said a ZX10R 2004, he said he had a ZX10R 06. I told him how fast I got it stock in the 1/4 mile and he said he did better because he had the engine Modifications but he is a fat fugger like me.

So, Fast forward 2 months later and need the tool, there he is and recognizes me and tells his co-worker there is a ZX10R(I guess they were talking about bikes before I came in because I was in the cage this time )

We get talking again and told him a NEW ZX10R is coming even showed him a Pic I carry in my Pocket from this forum to show others, he liked it but all of a Sudden he spouts out the 1st Gen great bike for this or that something I forgot, the 2nd Gen "KILLER" the 3rd GEN UNDER POWERED

I tried to explain to him it's the Fastest more Powerful Gen and even Referenced it was the Fastest Bike from 0-180 miles an Hour against ANY BIKE in one MAG test...but NOPE..he would have any of it the test is not legit.

Anyway...search around fellow members a 3rd Gen should be faster and More Powerful, even I know that but Rider can take that away.

I just find it disturbing there are ZX10R owners that own the bike but really don't know much other than their bike .......come to the BEST ZX10R site in the WORLD and FIND OUT what's out there and Going ON!!!!

bloo
Heh, I just met a local 3rd Gen owner. I referred him here, we will see if he joins (I made him write it down in front of me LOL) I got the distinct impression that he was a bit new, which is cool. He did like my 1st Gen...but I haven't ridden with him yet. I guess his boy has a 3rd Gen as well, so maybe I can get his boy to join too. This place is a wealth of info, and I made sure he understood that.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #9 of 32 Old 07-05-2010, 09:19 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I refered a guy here today, too. He has had his 07se since new but still kinda new to riding on sport bikes. He has been on dirt bikes since he was 4 and went to nationals in high school. won Ok state champ in whatever class he ran in 05. If he dones join and become an active member I think he will be a good addition to the forum.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #10 of 32 Old 07-05-2010, 09:24 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Trying to educate people can be rough. This forum is a great wealth of knowledge. Although I don't necessarily agree that the 3rd gen IS the fastest. I think it SHOULD be, but we had one on the dyno that put down 1 hp less, tuned with a full system, than what mine did. This is comparing the #'s to when my bike was still on gasoline w/ the full M10. I haven't compared run conditions but it shows both 2nd and 3rd gen are very close.

'06 "Corn Burner" Edition ZX10R
w/ a lot of bolt-ons
PERFORMANCE CYCLE 2 Racing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in