whos happy w t-mobile and where? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
View Poll Results: are you a happy t-mobile customer?
yes 11 47.83%
no 12 52.17%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
whos happy w t-mobile and where?

I'm looking to drop kick the shit outta at&t. network with the fewest dropped calls my ass, maybe if i can ever get signal! i'm noticing more and moore people are picking up t-mobile in my area so there is an option. i travel around the country from time to time, hell, around the world too (but thats another phone plan i carry). for you t-mobile peeps, how do you feel about your coverage and wheres your location?

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

Overall T-mo has been good to us. They have had their drama too, but mostly it has been a good experience with them. We've had T-mo since they were called Voicestream (still have those old ass phones too somewhere ) Worst thing at first was coverage but that is getting better too. Your mileage may vary of course where you live.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #3 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 02:05 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to ram360
I've used it for years in PA and honestly it's been really good everywhere...Used it up and down the east coast a few times and never a problem. Only place I don't get service is at my house (rural area top of a freakin mountain)

Last edited by ram360; 05-19-2008 at 02:12 PM.
post #4 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 04:22 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_honez View Post
Overall T-mo has been good to us. They have had their drama too, but mostly it has been a good experience with them. We've had T-mo since they were called Voicestream (still have those old ass phones too somewhere ) Worst thing at first was coverage but that is getting better too. Your mileage may vary of course where you live.
haha "voicestream", ah i remember i purchased one of their phones...the next day i got my money back. their service sucked.

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
post #5 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 04:45 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I have had it since 2003 and have been a satisfied customer ever since. Service is available in all major metro areas but can be spotty in some few areas, but it keeps improving every time. As a former Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customer, I had my share of problems with those carriers and enough was enough. AT&T may be the first carrier to get all the cool phones but I can always get better phones from Europe and they will work just fine with my T-mobile service as long as the phone is unlocked.

Akra Evo2 with Carbon Fiber Hex Can, GPR V1 Stabilizer, ZeroGravity Smoke DB, Rumble Concepts FE, Galfer Stainless Steel braided Lines, Galfer front and Rear Wave Rotors, Galfer Gold HH Sintered Ceramic Brake pads, Click'N'Roll shorty levers, Delrin Swing Arm sliders, Clear Alternatives Smoke Lens Taillight w/ integrated turn signals, Clear Alternatives Smoke Euro Style turn signals, K&N Air Filter, CF Tank Pad, Gorilla 2way alarm ...and a 'cannon' in case the alarm goes off on ya a$$!
post #6 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
I started with them in 1990, used to be Cellular One, then Voice stream now T-Mobile. I have been happy with them the whole time.

post #7 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 05:07 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

+1 I have had them for awhile from Cali to GA and now Hawaii good all the way around.
post #8 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallaskawa View Post
I have had it since 2003 and have been a satisfied customer ever since. Service is available in all major metro areas but can be spotty in some few areas, but it keeps improving every time. As a former Verizon, AT&T and Sprint customer, I had my share of problems with those carriers and enough was enough. AT&T may be the first carrier to get all the cool phones but I can always get better phones from Europe and they will work just fine with my T-mobile service as long as the phone is unlocked.
good deal. where do you live?

post #9 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 06:45 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I used to be an independant contractor for T-Mobile. They gave me a phone to use. At the same time I kept my own phone which was/is an A T & T phone. In the metropositan areas both worked fine and I didn't have any more or any less problems with either. In the rural areas off the beaten path, so to speak, much of the time I had to rely on my A T & T phone. If you were near major highways, both worked about the same. Both had occasional dead spots but usually in different places. I think T-Mobile is installing new sites and upgraded equipemnt at a faster rate than A T & T and that is a good thing. BTW I am talking about the bottom 1/4 of Texas service area. Your service may vary. Different markets are...... uh, different. And for what its worth, T-Mobile issued A T & T phones to their field techs as a back-up phone in the event of a site or system failure.

Don't confuse me with facts, my mind is already made up.
post #10 of 19 Old 05-19-2008, 07:15 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hesaves0211 View Post
good deal. where do you live?
Are you really asking Dallaskawa where he lives?

I've had Tmo for 2 years now. The only problem I ever had was service at a friend's house, it never worked. Then I upgraded to Blackberry and I haven't had that problem since. My wife sometimes complains of dropped calls on her Sidekick but I think the phone is the real culprit there and not the service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in