Who Am I? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 10-10-2010, 11:27 PM Thread Starter
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Who Am I?

My mom sent me this and i thought it was good enough to pass on.......makes ya stop and wonder though.

Try to Guess WHO I AM...

*I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.

*I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

*My mother died at an early age from cancer. I became close with my grandmother.

*Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

*My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

*I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

*I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

*That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.

*I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

*I became active in local politics in my 30's then with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.

*I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

*I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego.

*At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy. I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

*But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed & housed for free.

*I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

DON'T STOP GUESSING WHO I AM - PLS CONTINUE READING THE INFO. . . . .

*I called mine "A People's Campaign" and that sounded good to all people.

*I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics & was able to gain widespread popular support.

*I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope, together we could change our country and the world.

*So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities" like the Jews. My true views were not widely known & I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation's leader.

*I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.

*I'm glad they didn't. Then, I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.

*Who am I ?

I am . . . ADOLF HITLER.

WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF?

Scary isn't it. . . . . .

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 04:37 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Oh My!! Sketchy indeed.

post #3 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 02:15 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Wow that was amazing!

Time will prey on you, and drag you thru hell....
TIE THIS AROUND YOUR NECK! :deathmeta

PRAY FOR VILLAINS
post #4 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 02:51 PM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

I guessed Hitler. But only because I'm a History buff and WWI/WWII is one of my favorite times in history to study. LOTS of stuff going on in that era. Good post TMY10ER.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
post #5 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 03:02 PM
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
Obama

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
post #6 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 03:10 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I read this a while back...and I still was thinking of someone else.

"You can't trust anyone, not even your own asshole; sometimes you think you're gonna fart and you sh*t."
post #7 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 03:17 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

not much difference in the two honestly. both working for the same masterminds in reality. with the same goal.
post #8 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Street Rider

Posting Frequency

How about instead of saying you thought of someone different, say who you were thinking of? First person I was guessing was Jesus. lol Then I started thinking Obama.
post #9 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Postwhore with an 04

Posting Frequency

Damn I was wrong I thought it was Obama

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_p_m View Post
PS. This is by far the most epic fail I have ever laid my eyes on. Holes in the ECU guy and "yut ugh" guy and NOS energy drink guy are all so relieved you came along and destroyed their epic failness with your damn speed holes in the frame.

IBSR
post #10 of 17 Old 10-11-2010, 09:53 PM
inappropriate

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to hesaves0211
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandabear View Post
How about instead of saying you thought of someone different, say who you were thinking of? First person I was guessing was Jesus. lol Then I started thinking Obama.
You don't know much about Jesus, do ya friend. He was crucified at 33 and didn't worry about the economy amongst other things listed here. Just sayin

1ST GEN-10R 234hp/[email protected], GT2871RS, cometic gasket, tial bov/ex wastegate, BEGI FMU, WALBRO fuel pump,falicon clutch basket,race pak clutch,200/50 pilot,yana-shiki levers,.net wristband, WEGO III,PC3,GPR damper,cbr cals/Galfer SS brake lines,gp shift,1/5 throttle, 2NDARIES REMOVED <<click for how-to, *R.I.P D.J 10 Apr 04*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in