When will I hit the 5k post? Guess..... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
Shorty's Performance
 
madnessracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SOCAL
Posts: 8,860
Posting Frequency
Images: 6
           
Send a message via AIM to madnessracing Send a message via MSN to madnessracing
When will I hit the 5k post? Guess.....

can you guess when Im going to hit the 5k post? I only got 3 more to go

Shorty's Performance
madnessracing is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 12:37 AM
WSB Rider
 
CB160's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LAX
Posts: 835
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
         
Go Madness, Go Madness, Go Madness !!! lol!

'06, Smoked windscreen, Galfer S/S brake lines, GiPro TRE, Speedohealer, Custom lighted fender eliminater, A&R Baffles, "Real" Ohlins Damper, added a seat cowl, so now I'm a true 'poser'..... Power mods - Why? Too much for me already!
CB160 is offline  
post #3 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 12:38 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
What do you get at 5k?

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #4 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 12:40 AM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
can you type that again I might have a better Idea..thanks

bloo
bluedevil is offline  
post #5 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPJON View Post
What do you get at 5k?
He gets to change his GP Star Status from under his Username to Anything he wants....well almost anything because I'm sure if he does some Mods wrong it will get changed again.
bluedevil is offline  
post #6 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 12:46 AM
WSB Rider
 
JUPJON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Fargo, ND (only about 6 month riding season unfortunatly)
Posts: 719
Posting Frequency
Images: 15
    
Thats cool, I just recently got upgraded from 'squid', guess I have a long ways to go!

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.
JUPJON is offline  
post #7 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 01:45 AM
GP Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,347
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
          
tomorrow at 7:42 your time after you before work!
Iridium is offline  
post #8 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 03:56 AM
GP Star
 
bkkninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: LOS
Posts: 3,561
Posting Frequency
           
what will ur epic 5,000th post be about??

BKK
bkkninja is offline  
post #9 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 05:05 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,981
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
I would like to send a pre-congrats to you, someone posted that at 5000 the site would send you a Rolex...I dont know if thats true or not.
or10r is offline  
post #10 of 30 Old 04-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Post Whore
 
Sgtusmc96's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cedar Hill Tx
Posts: 6,354
Posting Frequency
           
What I never got my rolex! By the way congrats when you do reach it!

04 Green ZX-10R, Evo II Header, Evo Canister, PCIIIUSB, BMC Race Filter, Vortex adj. Rearsets, Scorpio Alarm, Scotts Damper, Ivan's TRE, Ivan PCIII USB Map, Ivan's Kleen Block-Offs, Clear Alternatives Flush Mounts, Puig Double Bubble, Mirror Blocks, Sho-gun sliders, 1/5 throttle, Hot bodies fender eliminator, Goodridge SS lines, pazzo shorties and exhuast hanger.
Sgtusmc96 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TRACK DAY BITCHES!!!! guess where come on guess!!!! 10 speed Track 82 05-24-2007 10:31 PM
Guess Where I Am Going zx10x2 The Out House 12 05-01-2007 08:37 AM
I guess its my turn... Rick-ster Welcome Newbies! 35 03-01-2007 10:24 AM
Guess What I Got! BigDally Pictures and Videos 31 10-15-2006 12:23 AM
Guess what happened to me Eric_The_Jew The ZX-10R 11 07-12-2005 09:26 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome