Whats up with that Sete dude?? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-02-2005, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Whats up with that Sete dude??

I was watching the race and he was leading Melandri and Rossi with 4-5 laps left. I switched to catch some football highlights and when i get back hes lost it and running 5th?? Seems like this is par for the course for him this year?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-02-2005, 05:30 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Smile

Melandri went under him then he went wide,Sete stayed on line but broke too late for next corner and had to stand it up and went through the kitty litter.
Rossi said after the same race last year that sete would not win another race and he has been right so far.Sete's team complained about Rossi's team sweeping the grid last year.Rossi fell off last year after starting from the back of the grid.
post #3 of 7 Old 10-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Accountant in training.

Posting Frequency

Rossi is in his head.....

Sete won't be competitive until Rossi decides to leave MotoGP.... Maybe Sete should go to Super Bikes.

Chris
post #4 of 7 Old 10-03-2005, 12:06 AM
talker of shite

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethsZX10
I was watching the race and he was leading Melandri and Rossi with 4-5 laps left. I switched to catch some football highlights and when i get back hes lost it and running 5th?? Seems like this is par for the course for him this year?
WTF are you doing switching over to football when the Daddy of all sports is on?

Has anyone seen my marbles ?
post #5 of 7 Old 10-03-2005, 12:09 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Rossi has tottaly made sete his little bi***, you know Sete has to be having nightmares about rossi everynight.
post #6 of 7 Old 10-03-2005, 01:35 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

i'm waiting for them to "mike" up the riders ......it would have been classic to hear Rossi laughing as he went by......but i swear i could see the smile through his shield.....and it didn't sound like Nicky was too upset with Sete giving him a podium finish after the bump he gave Nicky in turn one at the beginning.
post #7 of 7 Old 10-03-2005, 02:21 PM
a
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Rossi fucked up sete in Jerez. First race this year. I won few $ on this last race when i said 8 laps till end that there is no way for sete to be on podium. Damn hes head is a mess. Rossi makes races real interesting, not like Doohan did, when he went 1o sec ahead in first few laps.

Akrapovic slip on, race screen, champ sliders, steel brake lines,DID 520 chain and sprockets, ohlins shock, race tech steering damper, AIM lap timer and everythin in carbon fiber except tank.

ride it like u stole it
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in