What's up with Fedor - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

What's up with Fedor

This is for you guys that follow MMA. Fedor Emelianenko is supposed to be the best heavyweight fighter in the world right? But what I can't understand is why would he allow his insane manager (Vadim Finkelchtein) to screw it all up. If you want to be known as the best then you have to go out and beat the best. And for the record, his deal would have reportedly been worth 30 million for 6 fights....you guys do the math

DDM Tuning HID lights| Sportech Windscreen| ASV shorty levers| Driven D3 grips| Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap| LSL sliders| Woodcraft case covers| PCV with custom map| BMC race filter| secondaries removed| EK 525 red chain| Vortex rearsets| M4 Slayer exhaust| PSR chain adjusters| Speigler brake lines| custom front and rear seat| Pro bolt aluminum bolt kit| Hellrazor servo eliminator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 11:42 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

He's all ready beat the best, they don't have anybody else w/ a big name to put in front of him. In his fight w/ Arlofski he was getting bested until Andre got too comfortable, and consequently got knocked out. I would like to have seen him fight Couture a few years back. The heavy weight class seems to be dwindling, I'm not sure why.
post #3 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 11:43 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

BTW how good was it to see Hendo knock Bisbing the fuck out!
post #4 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 11:46 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Man that shit was classic...Bisping is the biggest asshole ever...it was a joy watching Hendo kill this guy

DDM Tuning HID lights| Sportech Windscreen| ASV shorty levers| Driven D3 grips| Evotech 1/4 turn gas cap| LSL sliders| Woodcraft case covers| PCV with custom map| BMC race filter| secondaries removed| EK 525 red chain| Vortex rearsets| M4 Slayer exhaust| PSR chain adjusters| Speigler brake lines| custom front and rear seat| Pro bolt aluminum bolt kit| Hellrazor servo eliminator
post #5 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 12:22 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Poetic justice! That wanker talked so much shit only to get knocked out cold. I have a lot of respect for Hendersonand couldn't think of a better candidate to rep. the US. While Bisbing was acting like a child Hendo never lost his cool, he just brushed it off and let his actions do the talking. The Brits may have won the show, but Bisbing did a disservice to his country by acting the way he did.
post #6 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 01:04 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Fedor doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. The man is an unflinching driven machine that calmly destroys people. Even if they outweigh him by over 100 lbs.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #7 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 02:21 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
Fedor doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. The man is an unflinching driven machine that calmly destroys people. Even if they outweigh him by over 100 lbs.

Hey trust me, I'm probably the biggest Fedor fan in the world... I just wanted him to go to the UFC and shut Brock's fat mouth.

post #8 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Don't believe everything you read.Noone has seen any offer from anyone so to speculate that his manager won't deal is wrong.In my opinion, Dana White more than likely has killed this deal.
post #9 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 02:35 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by omoplata View Post
Don't believe everything you read.Noone has seen any offer from anyone so to speculate that his manager won't deal is wrong.In my opinion, Dana White more than likely has killed this deal.

Fedor's manager wanted Dana to give up half of the marketing rights(basically giving the company away) so that M-1 could co-advertise and market with UFC. Dana gave on the money (5 million per fight), the option to participate in other "combat" sports (Sambo) but he wouldn't (and shouldn't) give his freaking company away like that. Dana is an asshole but he's not retarded.

post #10 of 56 Old 08-04-2009, 03:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tee's Kawa55 View Post
Hey trust me, I'm probably the biggest Fedor fan in the world... I just wanted him to go to the UFC and shut Brock's fat mouth.
Yeah I wanna see it too!

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in