What is your opinion of a rat(narc)? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

What is your opinion of a rat(narc)?

Just curious to know what everyones opinion of someone who rats you out to the police or feds? I got my personal opinion; which is a good a$$ kickin and put them in the hospital. But whats ya'lls opinion??? What would you do if someone you know went out of their way to call the feds and rat you out???

When two men step into the ring, one and only one deserves to win. When you step into the ring, you gotta know you deserve to win. You gotta know destiny owes you victory ‘cos you trained harder than your opponent. You sparred harder. You ran farther
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 05:29 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

well that depends on what you did.

murder, rape, or something along those lines then yes.

if the reward is big enough then hell yes

BTW what did you do and is there a reward?

2005 ZX-10 green lower fairings, Ohlins steering damper, GiPRo ATRE, Power Commander, Area P 15" CF slip on, Sato rearsets, Sato Ti exhaust hanger, -1 tooth front sprocket, Galfer SS brake lines, Shogun frame sliders, fork sliders, Sato swing arm spools, Euro front and rear indicators, fender eliminator from Kerry at Area P, speedohealer, CRG levers, CRG lane splitter mirrors, carbon fiber dash, CBR calipers w/ Vesrah RJL pads
post #3 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 06:33 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Naw, i didnt kill or rape anyone. And im sorry to say that there isnt any reward on what i did. Plus i've basically been aquitted. But if you wanna know the details of our first encounter after i found him i will tell the story. Its funny. He pussed out and the guy is alot bigger than me. its really sad, but everyone there had a good laugh. And i might even give some hits of who this person is. Because i will loud out a narc in a minute. PLus he is a member of this forum! I just dont wanna get this thread deleated so i gotta watch what i say and make sure the mods dont get upset with me because im not trying to piss them off. Just wanna loud out a rat! If he would drop the stupidity i would too, i accomplished my goal, but he seems to want to continue so i will also.

When two men step into the ring, one and only one deserves to win. When you step into the ring, you gotta know you deserve to win. You gotta know destiny owes you victory ‘cos you trained harder than your opponent. You sparred harder. You ran farther

Last edited by BryanB; 05-12-2008 at 06:51 PM.
post #4 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 06:49 PM
MIdlife PIMP

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to bodymanruss518
where I come from rats end up in dumpsters!!......but would need more details of what you did and how it effected the Rat!.........just my .02

Better to have a gun and not need one, than to need a gun and not have one!!.......

you can lose money chasing women, but,......
you'll never lose women chasing money!!....
post #5 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 06:50 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to 10 nw ga.
well come on give us more details

iam to drunk to taste this chicken - CORNEL SANDERS

Last edited by 10 nw ga.; 05-12-2008 at 06:59 PM.
post #6 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 07:02 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10 nw ga. View Post
well come on give us more details
"Inquiring minds wanna know!" :iamwithst

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!
post #7 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 07:03 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

minor stuff is no big deal but mostly u have to live inside the law or one day u will have to pay. Everybody can make a mistake of judgement but best to be honest, and if u don't do anything u don't have to worry about the other stuff. Like they say if u go looking for trouble it will find you.I don't much consider revenge as a option for anything.I don't know the whole story can't comment to much on it.
post #8 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 07:04 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

i made a few fake bills. which im not proud of and was stupid and i have learned my leason, but anyways i Didnt pass it to him or anything. I got caught was going threw my court stuff and he decided to call the feds and add stuff that didnt even happen to screw me more. He is a jeolous goofy &*%*. He is mad that i am faster than him on a bike(which i have proved time and time again), he abused his girl and she broke up with him and since she was my friend i said sure you can stay at my place till you get back on ur feet, he is a 6foot something goofy wanna be dragracer/bodybuilder who is scard of a 5'6 125lb 22year old after he talked about beatin me like a redheaded step child. the dude is man enough to call the feds he should be man enough to step up. He is 30something after all.

Last edited by BryanB; 05-12-2008 at 07:07 PM.
post #9 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodymanruss518 View Post
where I come from rats end up in dumpsters!!......but would need more details of what you did and how it effected the Rat!.........just my .02

i would be happy with just putting him in a kamura and ripping every tendon and eventially dislocating the shoulder. But thats only if he invaded my personal space and i felt he was going to cause me great bodily harm, because if i just did that to get even then the cops would lock me up and jail is ok and all, but i really dont wanna go.

post #10 of 42 Old 05-12-2008, 07:25 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to 10 nw ga.
man you dont know me but just listen to me for a min. i work in a max security prison and if your lucky your buddy might of just saved you. i know your pissed off now but think about it, man thats a dam felony you have commited and whats to say you wouldnt of just went right on doing it. i couldnt tell you how many times a day i hear "man i dont know what the hell i was thinking, i wish someone had of told on me before i got in as deep as i did". fighting with this guy will only give you an assault charge to go along with the others your faceing. LET IT GO you might think the guy in a few years.

iam to drunk to taste this chicken - CORNEL SANDERS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in