What would you do if.... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 Old 10-22-2010, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

What would you do if....

Since that gun law thread came back up Ive been wondering...

If someone tried to rob you at gunpoint or broke into your house and threatened your family with a gun, what would you do???

Id like to hear mostly from people who are against guns because Im really curious. Would you just give in and let them do whatever and possibly kill you??

If you are pro-gun, what would you do? (should get some good responses for these guys!!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 10-22-2010, 11:32 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

we have the right to protect our person and property here in fl. if someone were to try to come in my house uninvited, they'll most likely be leaving without there head. or atleast a part of it. the way i see it, if your gonna put yourself in the position, then you should suffer the consiquences. besides it would save us tax payers money on court and prison...

when i die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
post #3 of 54 Old 10-22-2010, 11:36 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

if someone tried to Rob me at gun point I would let them take whatever they wanted (wallet,truck etc) as far as my house if I could catch them before they were in the bedroom I would defend the house!

lotta newbies, where did all the regulars go?
post #4 of 54 Old 10-22-2010, 11:43 PM
Dont mess wit White Ninja

Posting Frequency

I have a nice 12ga, couple different rounds...shit I even have bean bags!

personally speaking though, if someone made it into my gated neighborhood, broke into my locked back yard, broke into my security enabled house...Ill just say they arent walking back out before one of my weapons kills them

post #5 of 54 Old 10-22-2010, 11:49 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ronnulph
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanBoz45 View Post
Since that gun law thread came back up Ive been wondering...

If someone tried to rob you at gunpoint or broke into your house and threatened your family with a gun, what would you do???

Id like to hear mostly from people who are against guns because Im really curious. Would you just give in and let them do whatever and possibly kill you??

If you are pro-gun, what would you do? (should get some good responses for these guys!!)
Pro Gun: In the house = one dead robber with blood splatter everywhere.
Robbed in public: If there was a risk of collateral damage and I would just left the robber have the wallet and/or car if they got the drop on me. If there was a low risk and I got the drop on the robber then he/she would be dead.

08 ZX10
post #6 of 54 Old 10-23-2010, 12:26 AM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Hard to say unless i was actually in that situation but if i were robbed in my car, i'd probably be alot more tolerant BUT is a cocksuker comes in my house to cause harm to me or my family, to take anything,to make a fuggin samwich......then i promise you as god as my witness, one of us WILL die that night. if given even the slightest chance i would help reduce the scum population by 1 at least.i am in no way at all a violent person and have never shot anyone BUT if a person comes into your house with bad intentions........then there's no other choice except to return the favor unless you want to end up a statistic. this is TX, 2 ft or more inside the door and your ass is mine. period-point-blank. for those opposed to guns, no problem........it's your right, BUT what are your options when a fuker breaks in at 3am with every intention of robbing you blind, seriously harm or kill you, then do god only knows what with/to your wife AND children?!!!just think about that for a second............................................ .................................................. ..................................................
you on the way to the gun store yet?

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Last edited by TMY10ER; 10-23-2010 at 12:31 AM.
post #7 of 54 Old 10-23-2010, 01:02 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
I've thought about exactly these scenarios a few times. Half of the time I think I'd fight like hell at the risk of losing my life to protect my property because I hate theives. The other half of the time I think I'd cooperate while recording every possible detail and looking for a slip up or a weakness in said theif to exploit.

One thing that troubles me to some degree is that reality may not unfold as I anticipate. Without facing this situation I really don't know how I would react.

I'd prefer to never find out. Unfortunately, you just never know. I have 3 firearms within arms reach of my bed and others elsewhere in my home. What I don't have and should have is a drop weapon like a POS Glock replica that a street hood might carry.

I lean left on a lot of issues-but not guns and not street justice. No way. If there is a chance to wipe the city clean of just one of these assholes, I say go for it. The judge should hand out medals to citizens that solve these 'problems'.

Have a wheelie nice day!

Winter sucks.

Last edited by Sasquatch; 10-23-2010 at 01:04 AM.
post #8 of 54 Old 10-23-2010, 01:12 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I'd offer the perp a nice Scotch.
post #9 of 54 Old 10-23-2010, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

What if he doesnt like scotch? What if it makes him mad because his father died by binge-drinking on scotch? Then youve made things worse....

post #10 of 54 Old 10-23-2010, 02:30 AM
All show and all go 10r

Posting Frequency

I'd kill him with a knife. It's silent, I know my home better than he does. He not suppose to be here so I can take my time getting rid of the body. Ya I'm fucking crazy.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in