What Happen In Myrtle - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 06-06-2006, 01:40 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

What Happen In Myrtle

Hey, just wondering if anyone hooked up in myrtle. I didn't find the meet spot, So went jet skiing @ Captain Dicks on 17 business. If the meet did happen are there any pics.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 06-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

The meet didn't happen. A couple got together, but a couple means two(2) people. It was kinda sad, but so was Bike Week. There are a few pics that Von and Zig took ( the two that met up). https://zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19370&page=12 I got a few pics that I still have to edit and upload from down there. It was wack though. Didn't miss a thing.

Double Bubble Sportech Screen, Flush mounts/Integrated Tail, Pig Spotters, Rear seat Cowl, Scotts Damper, Carbon-inlay Frame Sliders, Devil Shotgun Exhaust, -1/+1.
"Duality keeps me locked in a cell with Good as the bars and Evil as the key." -NuCaesar
post #3 of 11 Old 06-06-2006, 10:02 PM
The Movie Goer!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th
Yea man like Q said it never happened! No1 really took the initiative to plan it out right and designate a specific location to meet. I mean alot of good idea's were tossed around but nothin came in2 fruition. I think only a few of us were really serious about meeting up 2 begin with tho. Thatz just my take on it. Me and Von were staying at the same resort so we were bound to run in2 each other sooner or later? But i just happened to run in2 him randomly out at some gas station. I seen him posted up i said i bet thatz Von right there? Yea we hung out and had some fun! He's a kool dude. I wish i could've met the rest of u guys tho. But maybe some other time or next year?
post #4 of 11 Old 06-07-2006, 08:48 AM
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiG 9th
Yea man like Q said it never happened! No1 really took the initiative to plan it out right and designate a specific location to meet. I mean alot of good idea's were tossed around but nothin came in2 fruition. I think only a few of us were really serious about meeting up 2 begin with tho. Thatz just my take on it. Me and Von were staying at the same resort so we were bound to run in2 each other sooner or later? But i just happened to run in2 him randomly out at some gas station. I seen him posted up i said i bet thatz Von right there? Yea we hung out and had some fun! He's a kool dude. I wish i could've met the rest of u guys tho. But maybe some other time or next year?
Yeah, It was so funny how I met up with ZIG. I was mad at my boys because they stole my girls I was staying with and went grocery shoping and didnt have room for me

SO I took off with another group of my boys, but by night time I was riding solo hating Myrtle.

Then I pulled up to Super K gas station on 11th ave N. (its always been a good spot to grab chicks). SO I was looking around when Zig walk over. It was cool, he even gave me an offering of a chick looking for a ride, lol. So we rode the chicks then hung out all night.

We rode everynight, lol look one night i was trying to find a girl i met last year. She was Wayyyyyyyy up north but thought she was down by the action so after running all over i gave up. Then I decide to run up north to get a late night meal and Low and behold Zig and his boys was rolling up also, the shit was wild.

I have to say Im not as mad at Myrtle as most are. Ive been going for a while and this is my vacation so i know what to expect. I like riding without gear one week a year. Staying up late at night till the early morning lights. And just hanging out with tight azz friends and chilling with the girls.

My roomates was cool (the two girls) We ride localy and some out of town events, but they are funny as hell, they say dogging the girls at Myrtle haa haa haaa.

But again if it wasnt for Zig, Chase and Big Kev (zig boys) Myrtle would have been a little borring for me.

One of the best parts was running up north on the 17 bypass. It felt good to stretch our legs on the highway vs slow stop and go traffic on 17bus.

Then boys and ride... i'll leave it at that, haa haa haa.

here is the link to the complete photo album.......

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...006/?start=all

Zig and his boys........

Zig's Mean machien........

Von and the crew having fun with a fan....

CCS/ASRA Novice 325 | WERA Novice 325 | The Nightmare of Summit Point

2016 ZX10R ABS | 2011 ZX10R | 2019 KTM 250XC-F
GunnRunnaz.com|Gunn Runnaz on FaceBook
post #5 of 11 Old 06-07-2006, 09:18 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Von, the nite I saw you must have been your solo ride nite. You were heading north on the stripe. Next year I an doing Miami. Also try to do
Isle of Man.
post #6 of 11 Old 06-07-2006, 07:30 PM
The Movie Goer!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonstallin
Yeah, It was so funny how I met up with ZIG. I was mad at my boys because they stole my girls I was staying with and went grocery shoping and didnt have room for me

SO I took off with another group of my boys, but by night time I was riding solo hating Myrtle.

Then I pulled up to Super K gas station on 11th ave N. (its always been a good spot to grab chicks). SO I was looking around when Zig walk over. It was cool, he even gave me an offering of a chick looking for a ride, lol. So we rode the chicks then hung out all night.

We rode everynight, lol look one night i was trying to find a girl i met last year. She was Wayyyyyyyy up north but thought she was down by the action so after running all over i gave up. Then I decide to run up north to get a late night meal and Low and behold Zig and his boys was rolling up also, the shit was wild.

I have to say Im not as mad at Myrtle as most are. Ive been going for a while and this is my vacation so i know what to expect. I like riding without gear one week a year. Staying up late at night till the early morning lights. And just hanging out with tight azz friends and chilling with the girls.

My roomates was cool (the two girls) We ride localy and some out of town events, but they are funny as hell, they say dogging the girls at Myrtle haa haa haaa.

But again if it wasnt for Zig, Chase and Big Kev (zig boys) Myrtle would have been a little borring for me.

One of the best parts was running up north on the 17 bypass. It felt good to stretch our legs on the highway vs slow stop and go traffic on 17bus.

Then boys and ride... i'll leave it at that, haa haa haa.

here is the link to the complete photo album.......

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...006/?start=all

Zig and his boys........

Zig's Mean machien........

Von and the crew having fun with a fan....

haha!!! You know what?? Now that i think about it? Bike week wasn't so bad after all. I did have some fun! Hangin out with the fellas was a trip 4 real! I'm just mad i didn't bag me bad lookin shorty down there! So besides that and all the damn cars and traffic it was a pretty good trip. Definately some good memories.
post #7 of 11 Old 06-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

bling bling

'07 Black Ducati 1098s
post #8 of 11 Old 06-08-2006, 08:33 AM
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Posting Frequency

Yeah My first myrtle a few years ago i was expecting to bang out a shit load of girls....and I didnt get none, lol. SO i said Mytle was some garbage, now I dont worry if I score or not. I ride shorties and give it a shot, hang out with my boys having fun. The comoradory (sp) is what i look for at Myrtle now, and riding without gear.

CCS/ASRA Novice 325 | WERA Novice 325 | The Nightmare of Summit Point

2016 ZX10R ABS | 2011 ZX10R | 2019 KTM 250XC-F
GunnRunnaz.com|Gunn Runnaz on FaceBook
post #9 of 11 Old 06-08-2006, 11:04 PM
The Movie Goer!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonstallin
Yeah My first myrtle a few years ago i was expecting to bang out a shit load of girls....and I didnt get none, lol. SO i said Mytle was some garbage, now I dont worry if I score or not. I ride shorties and give it a shot, hang out with my boys having fun. The comoradory (sp) is what i look for at Myrtle now, and riding without gear.

lmao!!! Von u a classic man! Funny dude! But i feel u tho. Itz not really all about how many shorties u fuck down there. As long as u have a good time on ur bike thatz all that really matters. And if u get some ass in the process? Well good for you.
post #10 of 11 Old 06-09-2006, 01:24 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Zig is 100% correct. It have been times where the women could not get enough of me and I could not get enough of them! Then there was times I could not talk up on nothing! This is yearly event for my bike club. Truly I had a better time when I did not have a chick to get down with. In MB you will alway have a backpack a chick, that is always, but just truly hangin out with the guys is priceless! A backpack and a sleeping bag is two deffirent things. A backpack you can put in the corner and get it later. A sleeping bag is something you sleep with. Try sleeping with a new sleeping bag and the old one is still in the room. No hangups with the backpack though. You see what I am saying. Be careful with the sleeping bag you bring. I have seen some ulgy shit with sleeping bags in MB just damn ulgy!! Oh and next bike week I will for sure hook up with you guys VON and ZIG. By the pics you look like my kind of crowd!!! Stay up and be safe!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in