What a bunch a f***ing cry babies - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 Old 11-04-2015, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

What a bunch a f***ing cry babies

Wow Motogp has taken a giant down turn never seen so many cry babies,Marquez,Lorenzo and Rossi. What happened to the real men who use to ride Motogp. Roberts and Spencer and Rainy and Doohan. You never saw these guys crying to everyone and anyone who would listed. They let their riding do the talking for them. Bleh I sure don't give a fuck who win's now because its become a huge joke.
Big Daddy likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 Old 11-04-2015, 08:31 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

All of this started with Rossis comments after Australia. If he didn't make those cry baby comments, no one would have thought otherwise about it, and would have thought it was just another amazing race. Then all the Rossi fan boys changed their mind after Rossis comment.
Big Daddy and tom&jerry like this.

2016 Ninja H2 - CANADAS Fastest 1/4 - 8.34 at 169mph - 208.4mph in the mile. Brocks Performance Stage 2 Package, MC Cycle works Intercooler, Full Polished Slash-Cut Exhaust, DNA Filter, PC5, Brocks Lowering Links, Brocks Front Strap Kit, BST Rim, Adams Performance Swingarm 7-11", Zero Gravity Corsa Windscreen, Evotech Radiator Guard, Evotech Fork Sliders, Yoshimura Tail Tidy

2011 ZX10R - SOLD
post #3 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 03:29 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Yes, I agree with Boosted. If it weren't for Rossi's comments it wouldn't have gone this far. Although everyone likes a bit of drama, like someone else posted on another thread, people that don't even follow motogp, are now because of the all the drama. It does make it a little more exiting don't you think?
post #4 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 06:21 AM
Administrator

Posting Frequency

Garage
Not everyone likes drama. And no, I don't think it makes it more exciting, but then again, I don't watch Real Housewives of ... or any of that other crap.

Like TechX was saying, nut up and ride.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss
post #5 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 06:53 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
... nut up and ride.
Interesting that you are saying this about two of the worlds fastest riders. Pretty disrespectful to dishonor men who put their lives on the line each weekend for the love of the sport. Emotions run high when men are fighting for the world championship, something you have no experience with. Sounds like nut envy to me. Shame on you.

Rich

It entered my blood in 1970 on a Honda QA50

Last edited by Spoke; 11-05-2015 at 07:06 AM.
post #6 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 07:32 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoke View Post
Interesting that you are saying this about two of the worlds fastest riders. Pretty disrespectful to dishonor men who put their lives on the line each weekend for the love of the sport. Emotions run high when men are fighting for the world championship, something you have no experience with. Sounds like nut envy to me. Shame on you.
Frankly, they all deserve a harsh treatment over this situation. They are paid millions of dollars, are international celebrities, and role models to countless people. Their skills aside, they are acting like spoiled brats imo. The only rider in this scenario that has shown any grace or humility and kept his nose clean is Dani Pedrosa. Rossi, Marquez, and Lorenzo have all fallen victim to the political game here and it's overshadowing the actual racing.

As for putting their lives on the line, I disagree. We're not talking about a soldier who rushes into a fire fight to drag his wounded buddy out. Or a firefighter who goes into a collapsing building to save a baby. They are taking very calculated risks with full safety gear, tracks that meet a certain standard, and have the best freaking doctors in the world on speed dial. How many times have we seen them threaten to boycott a race or track because the air fences weren't inflated to the proper PSI?

I for one hope Rossi wins his tenth title this year. But that's not to say he didn't lose a little bit of my respect for his words going into this whole thing. Lorenzo lost a shit ton of my respect for not just staying clear of this. But after having his lawyers file a formal injunction so that he could weigh in on the Rossi/Marquez penalty hearing, he's just fanning the flames more.

So, while YSR used the term "nut up and ride" , "call off the lawyers, shut your cake hole, and just ride" would be more appropriate.
Jay2094 likes this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #7 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 07:32 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by YSR50 View Post
Not everyone likes drama. And no, I don't think it makes it more exciting, but then again, I don't watch Real Housewives of ... or any of that other crap.

Like TechX was saying, nut up and ride.
Not even a bit of drama? Like nothing at all?
Do you honestly think you would have seen the battle you did between MM & Rossi if it wasn't for what has been happening between the two of them?
Do you think they would have taken the risks they did if it weren't for the DRAMA?

When last have you seen a fight like that? I'm not at all saying that I like the fact that they have picked up shit between the two of them. But it is definitely more exiting at the moment
post #8 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 07:38 AM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Lorenzo lost a shit ton of my respect for not just staying clear of this. But after having his lawyers file a formal injunction so that he could weigh in on the Rossi/Marquez penalty hearing, he's just fanning the flame.
Agreed, he should have stayed clear. After he said if Rossi does win the championship, he doesn't deserve it... No, if Rossi wins he really does deserve to take his 10th title.
post #9 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 08:00 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom&jerry View Post
Agreed, he should have stayed clear. After he said if Rossi does win the championship, he doesn't deserve it... No, if Rossi wins he really does deserve to take his 10th title.
Yeah, he had a big opportunity to take the high-road and just let the situation play out between Rossi/Marquez. He didn't. Not only with his words, but also with his actions. Did he need to have his lawyers formally submit to have him attend the upcoming hearing about Rossi's penalty? I mean, come on. Thankfully they denied his request.

Notice the date? It's been over a week since the incident.
Quote:
Yesterday, former MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo's attorneys filed paperwork--a Request for Intervention--in the appeal made by Valentino Rossi with the EU Court of Arbitration for Sport.
CAS denied the request.
It's doubtful that Lorenzo's pursuit will be stopped there and the entire debacle seems to be moving in a direction where it's possible that the final outcome of the championship battle will be settled in a court of law months after the final race.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #10 of 33 Old 11-05-2015, 09:31 AM
Judge Dredd Mod

Posting Frequency

I miss the old 500cc days, when men were men and riders rode instead of whining. MotoGP is a joke now.
Big Daddy likes this.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in