THE US's EPIC FAIL AT LIFE!!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 11:53 AM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to garth285
THE US's EPIC FAIL AT LIFE!!!

Well as some of you have heard recently in the news there was an "unexplained" missile launch that happened off the coast of California a few days ago... and leave it to the American press to brush it off as nothing.... A friend of mine who has pretty good ties into high end world govt's sent me this link and explained some things that just made me shutter..... Basically China sent out a message about their military strength.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/11...stery-missile/

Aboard this missile apparently was a EMP (Electro-Magnetic Pulse) COINCIDENTALLY what happened that next day.... we hear of a cruise ship that was off the coast loosing complete power threw out the ship!

Some jacked up stuff. He was also telling me about some other pretty insane things that the world leaders are leading to. Such as a way to get Obama out of office, Nuclear power plants the size of briefcases that can power entire town's and be completely "green"

Anyways just posting this on here, this should get much more attention.

China has sub's that can be completely undetected and launch a missile off the coast of the US and basically use that as one big middle finger to the US..... The US is in some deep trouble!

Hell even the people who wrote that article said "Itís no secret anymore, America is ruled by Israeli terrorists."

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 12:55 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Im so frigin mad. Its time for a revolution and for the people to take back the country. I guess it will take more than 9/11 to wake folks up. I bet if you took away their X-box and cable T.V. you would get a reaction. This shit makes me furious!
post #3 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

yeah that would be seriously awesome but I dont think that the people running this country will let that happen. I think its gone to far.... I'm just making the best of my life til 2012 I can tell you that! lol
post #4 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Somewhat a side note as I read the link. If you look in your home I'll bet you dimes to dollars you'll be hard pressed to find anything made in the USA. Its all made in China. How the hell was corporate America allowed to sell us out like this. Manufacturing is a fundamental part of a countries economy. You cant have a society based solely on intellectuals. You need tradesman and labors too. Anyway.....
post #5 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

yeah definitely, the Chinese are seriously pissed because they hold the largest amount of US debt.... While we continue to print money and weaken the US dollar its fucking China in the ass with no lube. SO so sad
post #6 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by garth285 View Post
yeah that would be seriously awesome but I dont think that the people running this country will let that happen. I think its gone to far.... I'm just making the best of my life til 2012 I can tell you that! lol
Maybe thats when the ET's show up..LOL. I know one thing I feel less hopeful as the months go by. Something big is about to go down.
post #7 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:15 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

I'm right there with ya man..... I stated this in another post. There was a millionaire that my buddy knows and his dad always asks this guy what to invest into and lately hes been saying invest in ammo cause shit will hit the fan someday. Really an eye opener when a smart wealthy person starts saying that kinda stuff!
post #8 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Ya ya I saw that post. I forget what thread that was. U cant even hold a gun in the store here in Mass without an FID card. Its like hu? What am I gonna do run out the store with the damm thing. Did u post the income Tax video? I mean at this point there is no difference between the parties and democracy is down right broke.
post #9 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
VERY interesting stuff, still think it's funny when the majority of people think and believe that our government is there for us, to help us and this country....i'm as american as the next guy BUT to see what has happened to the U.S. over the last 20 years that i've paid attention to is just damn depressing!!! don't even get my dad started on this shit!!!!! OMG he'd go on for days!!!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

post #10 of 19 Old 11-18-2010, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMY10ER View Post
VERY interesting stuff, still think it's funny when the majority of people think and believe that our government is there for us, to help us and this country....i'm as american as the next guy BUT to see what has happened to the U.S. over the last 20 years that i've paid attention to is just damn depressing!!! don't even get my dad started on this shit!!!!! OMG he'd go on for days!!!!
yeah its pretty amazing...

the thing that always gets me though is that people only believe what the media tells us... its a damn shame no one is willing to investigate what really happens sometimes like 9/11 and such.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in