Useless Information - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 05-02-2005, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
Unhappy Useless Information

Movies based on the life of, or derived from the works of, William Shakespeare. Examples include:

"Shakespeare: The Animated Tales" (1992) (mini)
Shakespeare-Wallah (1965) aka "Shakespeare Wallah" - India (English title) (alternative spelling)
Shakespeare Behind Bars (2005)
The Complete Works of William Shakespeare (Abridged) (2000) (TV)
Hamlet, Prince of Denmark (1980) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Hamlet, Prince of Denmark" - USA (video title)
"A Taste of Shakespeare" (1995)
Othello (1981/I) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Othello" - USA (video title)
Shakespeare in the Park (1995)
Much Ado About Nothing (1984) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing" - USA (video title)
Shakespeare... In and Out (1999)
Henry IV, Part I (1979) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry IV, Part I" - USA (video title)
Romeo and Juliet (1978) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet" - USA (video title)
"Playing Shakespeare" (1984) (mini)
Twelfth Night (1980) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Twelfth Night" - USA (video title)
Macbeth (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Macbeth" - USA (video title)
The Tempest (1980/I) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Tempest" - USA (video title)
As You Like It (1978) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: As You Like It" - USA (video title)
A Midsummer Night's Dream (1981/I) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: A Midsummer Night's Dream" - USA (video title)
"In Search of Shakespeare" (2003) (mini)
The Taming of the Shrew (1980) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Taming of the Shrew" - USA (video title)
Julius Caesar (1979/I) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Julius Caesar" - USA (video title)
King Lear (1982) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: King Lear" - USA (video title)
King Richard the Second (1978) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: King Richard the Second" - USA (video title)
All's Well That Ends Well (1981) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: All's Well That Ends Well" - USA (video title)
The Comedy of Errors (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Comedy of Errors" - USA (video title)
Cymbeline (1982) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Cymbeline" - USA (video title)
Happy Birthday Shakespeare (2000) (TV)
Henry IV, Part II (1979) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry IV, Part II" - USA (video title)
Henry V (1979) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry V" - USA (video title) aka "The BBC Shakespeare: The Life of Henry the Fifth" - UK (complete title)
Henry VIII (1979) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VIII" - USA (video title)
Henry VI, Part Three (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VI, Part Three" - USA (video title)
Ian McKellen: Acting Shakespeare (1982) (TV)
The Life and Death of King John (1984) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Life and Death of King John" - USA (video title)
Love's Labour's Lost (1985) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Love's Labour's Lost" - USA (video title)
Master Will Shakespeare (1936)
Measure for Measure (1979) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Measure for Measure" - USA (video title)
The Merry Wives of Windsor (1982) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Merry Wives of Windsor" - USA (video title)
The Merchant of Venice (1980) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Merchant of Venice" - USA (video title)
Pericles, Prince of Tyre (1984) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Pericles, Prince of Tyre" - USA (video title)
Shivering Shakespeare (1930)
Timon of Athens (1981) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Timon of Athens" - USA (video title)
Titus Andronicus (1985) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Titus Andronicus" - USA (video title)
The Tragedy of Coriolanus (1984) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Tragedy of Coriolanus" - USA (video title)
The Tragedy of Richard the Third (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Tragedy of Richard the Third" - USA (video title)
Troilus & Cressida (1981) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Troilus & Cressida" - USA (video title)
The Two Gentlemen of Verona (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Two Gentlemen of Verona" - USA (video title)
William Shakespeare (2000)
The Winter's Tale (1981) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: The Winter's Tale" - USA (video title)
"Life of Shakespeare" (1978) (mini) aka "Will Shakespeare" - UK aka "William Shakespeare, His Life & Times" - (video title)
The Jailbird (1920) aka "Shakespeare Clancy" - USA (working title)
Henry Winkler Meets William Shakespeare (1977) (TV)
"Shakespeare Lives!" (1982)
Shakespeare og Kronborg (1950)
"The Shakespeare Plays" (1979)
The Shakespeare Sessions (2003)
"Shakespeare Shorts" (1996)
Shakespeare: Soul of an Age (1962)
Henry VI, Part Two (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VI, Part Two" - USA (video title)
Henry VI, Part One (1983) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Henry VI, Part One" - USA (video title)
The Goddess Bunny Channels Shakespeare (1989) (V)
My Shakespeare (2004) (TV)
Suffering Shakespeare (1924)
The Channel (2002) aka "Shakespeare Beach" - USA (working title)
Antony & Cleopatra (1981) (TV) aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Antony & Cleopatra" - USA (video title)
The Life of Shakespeare (1914) aka "Loves and Adventures in the Life of Shakespeare" - USA
Master Shakespeare, Strolling Player (1916)
RSC Meets USA: Working Shakespeare (2002) (V)
A&E Biography: William Shakespeare - A Life of Drama (1996) (TV) aka "A&E Biography: William Shakespeare - A Life of Drama"
Shades of Shakespeare (1919)
Who Wrote Shakespeare's Works? (1990) (TV) aka "Uncovering Shakespeare: An Update" - USA (closing credits title)
Why Shakespeare? (2004) (V)
Shake, Mr. Shakespeare (1936)
Will Shakespeare (1938) (TV)
Forbidden Planet (1956) Sci-fi film losely based on "The Tempest"
Shakespeare In Love (1998) biography of Shakespeare at the time of writing "Romeo and Juliet"
Ran (1985) Kurosawa's Japanese version of "King Lear"
Throne of Blood (1957) Kurosawa's Japanese version of "Macbeth"
Prospero's Books (1991) Peter Greenaway's adaption of "The Tempest"

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakespeare_movies"

www.doodie.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 05-02-2005, 09:30 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Somebody has WAAAAY to much time on their hands.....

post #3 of 5 Old 05-02-2005, 04:03 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Garage
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too much!

My Life your Entertainment!!
post #4 of 5 Old 05-03-2005, 12:15 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
I'm tellin you I work for the Govt....... on nightshift....... Talk about spare time.

www.doodie.com
post #5 of 5 Old 05-03-2005, 03:33 PM
OG Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to stunnerific_harry
deng

Kip: Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
Pedro: Yes. I don't understand... they say you're not allowed to have pinatas that look like real people, but in Mexico, we do it all the time.
Pedro: Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in