UnF%#@^nbelieveable!!! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 08:07 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

UnF%#@^nbelieveable!!!

What is wrong with our youth?? A large group of young people (17 - 25) were at a party the other night in a nice neighborhood. A fight broke out (no weapons) between 3 guys. Two of 'em beat one senseless and left him bleeding in the driveway. They then loaded him in a 17 year old's pick-up, took him out in the woods and set him on fire, killing him. The entire beating was captured on several cell phones......not one kid dialed 911!! Someone found the body and notified the police......no party goer called the cops. A girl there took the perps out of town where they bought tickets to Puerto Rico. Luckily, thet were caught in Orlando before they could leave.

My brother knows one of the perps, who used to work out in his gym. Says he was a very nice and respectable kid.

What the hell is going on when a large crowd watches a murder and no one does anything to stop it or report it? The victim and his family are very well known and respected in this community. At least make a "911 hang-up call"!

Strangely enough, the cops are getting more info from the "spectator's" facebook accounts than from interrogations at this point (and cell phones).

Just so senseless and sad :headshake

Current garage inhabitants:
'13 ZX-10R
'06 GIXXER 1000
'08 Suzuki M109R LE
'08 Kawi TeryX
'10 BMW S1000RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 08:23 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Cops need to get up to speed. I'm sure someone was streaming a live feed titled "beet-down @ xx location" while the cops were eating pastry and waiting for a land-line phone call. Lol, what a land-line anyway :D

1990 CR 125 - blow'd up
2005 SV1000s - sold
2012 ZX-10R - sold
1987 YZF600 Track-only death machine
post #3 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 08:29 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacp_daddy View Post
Cops need to get up to speed. I'm sure someone was streaming a live feed titled "beet-down @ xx location" while the cops were eating pastry and waiting for a land-line phone call. Lol, what a land-line anyway :D
Probably more truth to that than you know. Also, there's both a fire/rescue station and a major hospital less than a mile from the incident. The kid could have been saved.

'13 ZX-10R
'06 GIXXER 1000
'08 Suzuki M109R LE
'08 Kawi TeryX
'10 BMW S1000RR
post #4 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 08:35 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Sick and very sad. Haven't heard anything on the news about this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #5 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 08:52 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Wow.. Thats just so sad. I think a big part of the youth these days is parents don't teach their kids morals anymore. Parents either don't beat their kids in fear of loosing them to DHS or they just don't care anymore. I know when I was a kid if I was bad I got my ass whopped! Parents just don't do that anymore. They don't teach their kids dicapline. and I think thats a big part of it.. Once again this world is just goin to shit.. So sad.
post #6 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 08:56 AM
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

This kind of shit all stems from kids having kids and not pushing morals into their heads on a regular basis.
American moral fiber is declining year after year, from people being raised to think of only themselves and not our fellow man.

This stuff is sadly becoming more and more frequent.

If your hair is short and nappy...
Afrosheen will make you happy.
Anyone remember that one from the 1970's ?
post #7 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 09:06 AM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

I would just let them handle their business one on one. When one gives up or KO'ed then the fight is over. But as to what's wrong with kids..nothing, signs of the time..No common sense, the 25 years old say "look at me, I'm tough" & the 17 year old say "I'm no pussy"..Now they all sit in a jail cell, life is over and mommy and daddy can't help them out.

Never forget who helped you!
Never forgive who fu*ked you.
Doing a trackday is like "SEX", no matter what happens you'll want to hit it again..
post #8 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 09:15 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmagma10 View Post
Wow.. Thats just so sad. I know when I was a kid if I was bad I got my ass whopped! . .
Yeah no shit. I was a senior in highschool my dad beat my ass one wk end for not coming home. Granted this was back in '91. How times have changed. :headshake

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsrazor View Post
This kind of shit all stems from kids having kids and not pushing morals into their heads on a regular basis.
post #9 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Sick and very sad. Haven't heard anything on the news about this.
The story was on channels 8 and 13 in Tampa, but the State Attorney has stopped issueing any info to the media till all the facts are in. I heard (not confirmed) that one asshole recorded the kid pleading for help, called the victim's parents and played the recording!!! Supposedly, there was a lot of alcohol and nose candy being consumed.....but that's no damn excuse!

'13 ZX-10R
'06 GIXXER 1000
'08 Suzuki M109R LE
'08 Kawi TeryX
'10 BMW S1000RR
post #10 of 23 Old 06-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

I think every motherfucker at that party should also be convicted for standing there and just watching. I say lets get back to the old school days and let the parents and schools spank and paddle there bad little azz's

Last edited by Ripped10R; 06-20-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in