Tylerzx10r - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 11-05-2012, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Tylerzx10r

Long overdue by abt 2weeks, but on the weekend of the 27th TYLERZX10R drove 600mi from Drumright, Ok to my house in Baton Rouge, LA to bring me a motor he found for my buddies 06 gsxr600 I was buying to flip. I also let him have the 750 id bought for 1000 plus the motor and his expertise on motor swapping bec I can get more for the 600 with clean title than the 750 with reconstructed title.

I wasnt able to get off work bec my boss gave the lazy fuck I work with 6 saturdays in a row off, even though Im the head collection worker. Told tyler to come friday the 26th and we stayed up till about 4 AM when I txt my boss and made up an emergency to not come in. (shouldnt fuck over ur top worker)

Anyway Saturday came and we went to pick up the bike then brought it home and got to work. Took us a little while bec Id never swapped a motor, but he walked me through it and I was his apprentice. We managed to get the new motor in around 11pm (started at 5pm). we ran into a little mishap when we forgot to drain the oil after removing side covers to check timing on the original motor before pulling it off, so we had to run and get kitty litter to soak it all up...

Got the nw motor in and while Tyler was filling it up with oil I started cooking chicken and sausage gumbo bec hed never had it which completely blew my fucking mind!

The battery had been dead for a yr and a half so we had to jump it, it also had the same yr and a half old gas in the tank so it took a minute for the bike to fire up, but once she did she purred like a squid kitten!

We had a few drinks, had a few laughs, I introduced him to real food and according to him hot southern women Tyler is definitely a stand up guy that I would definitely do business with as well as share my home with again.

P.S. BG ur a bitch for backing out! jk, wish u couldve come too, wouldve been tight to meet u as well

getting to work pulling plugs to get the motor free

motor out and BP oil spill under my carport (wifey wasnt happy)

New $300 14k mile motor installed

Tank on and ready to crank

Short video of ground breaking start
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=10100322394925284&set=vb.50316018&type =3&theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 04:12 AM
Chairman of the Board

Posting Frequency

Garage
Props to Tyler and it sounds like you guys had a good time too.

post #3 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 04:31 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

sounds fun man, i am jealous lol jkjk
post #4 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks bigcat you taking the time to type all that means a lot! it was pretty cool coming down and hanging out and getting to put a face with a name. its starting to get a little cold but maybe we could plan something for next summer and actually get to ride the bikes this time.
post #5 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 07:29 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Maaaaaaaaan i know... :( and I do feel bad I bitched out. Tyler is a cool dude! And definitely knows his shit. I'm glad you guys got it all done.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
post #6 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Thanks BG i finally swapped my swingarm and did the single ill have to come by and let you check it out. oh and the 1200 miles in the danger reanger wasnt to bad haha it was boring as hell though
post #7 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 08:34 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Lmao ole danger ranger. I think im still mind blown when I think about u never having chicken and sausage gumbo till u came down, or the look on ur face when we walked into tonys and it was seafood galore

Quote:
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
post #8 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 08:36 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Next time Ben ull just have to bring ur broken bike and well make it all better while its down here

Quote:
post #9 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 08:41 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

haha man they dont really have anything like that here. between the food and the women its almost worth moving down there
post #10 of 14 Old 11-06-2012, 08:44 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Don't forget canes lol

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in