Trekkies = U see part 1 of Dark Mirror? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 04-25-2005, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Posting Frequency

Trekkies = U see part 1 of Dark Mirror?

Oh my god if that wasnt the best star trek ever (as far as enterprise goes)
and that dam Tap'ol is a hottie!!

and i never thought Hoshie could look sexy!!!

I like how almost everyone had a new look, Archer's buzz cut was cool and I didnt even recognize The pilot....I forgot Da Brothers name...dam but his retro philly was cool and look like Jordie LaForges cut from the 80's.

anyway, once the opening credits came on I was flabergasted!!!!

It was so cool looking at "The Empire" as the bad guy!! nice arc....but how could i forget!!

seeing the "USS Defiant NCC 1764" as the captured ship was the cats meow!!

I like how they also gave the old ship a slight update!!!

who is a die hard fan??

CCS/ASRA Novice 325 | WERA Novice 325 | The Nightmare of Summit Point

2016 ZX10R ABS | 2011 ZX10R | 2019 KTM 250XC-F
GunnRunnaz.com|Gunn Runnaz on FaceBook
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 04-25-2005, 04:18 PM
Still here

Posting Frequency

I wouldn't call myself a fan but it's a good show, well written and keeps with Roddenberry's visions.
Next Gen was cool, and I was a fan of the original when I was younger.
I was skeptical when Enterprise came out with Quantum Leap guy as captian. He does a good job though, so I was wrong there. Was skeptical when Next Gen started but that was good for a long while. Never watched the other spin offs.

This episode was bad ass, very cool. Part 2 should be even better.

If the normal begining was as cool as the one they did for Mirror, more people might watch once and like it. The normal begining means well, tells the story but the song is tooooo sappy.

I am definitely a fan of the Actual Woman who plays Tap'ol- I mean Damn. I'd marry her with the pointy ears!
post #3 of 9 Old 04-25-2005, 04:58 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Miami
... I'd marry her with the pointy ears!
Hell, you could even use them as handles . The show has promise.
post #4 of 9 Old 04-25-2005, 07:30 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

To be honest until this episode, while I have seen every episode of Enterprise I have not really liked it until this one. I was actually looking forward to the end of the series so they might come out with another after the dying enterprise ended.

I thought that ship at the end said Defiant, but aside from the Defiant in DS9, I think I might have missed the importance of using that name for the ship.

The opening credits were cool as hell, I was watching it on Tivo last night & started to fast forward though it & then saw the different opening & then heard different music. I actually rewinded to see the intro credits.

While I was eagerly awaiting the end of the series so a new one might start, I am now enjoying enterprise! To bad they cant do a whole series on the alternate universe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonstallin
Oh my god if that wasnt the best star trek ever (as far as enterprise goes)
and that dam Tap'ol is a hottie!!

and i never thought Hoshie could look sexy!!!

I like how almost everyone had a new look, Archer's buzz cut was cool and I didnt even recognize The pilot....I forgot Da Brothers name...dam but his retro philly was cool and look like Jordie LaForges cut from the 80's.

anyway, once the opening credits came on I was flabergasted!!!!

It was so cool looking at "The Empire" as the bad guy!! nice arc....but how could i forget!!

seeing the "USS Defiant NCC 1764" as the captured ship was the cats meow!!

I like how they also gave the old ship a slight update!!!

who is a die hard fan??

post #5 of 9 Old 04-25-2005, 08:24 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I didn't even know it was a special episode. I was all "what the heck is going on" but It was pretty damn cool. Tap'ol with long hair and that midriff uniform---yummmmmmmmmie!

green 10r, Akro EVO 2, Hyperpro rsc, tre, pcIII, Puig DB, K&N, Purvision HIDs, Speedohealer, GONE

08 Ducati Hypermotard S GONE

08 Kawi Concours 14, Area P full sys, PCV, Flies out
post #6 of 9 Old 04-26-2005, 06:35 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
What channel is this on? Guess I'll have to catch it on SPike TV 5 years from now as re-runs

www.doodie.com
post #7 of 9 Old 04-26-2005, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Posting Frequency

They had a Defiant on either on one of the movies (generations with Kirk or something) I think maybe the ship Jordy LaForge was captain of in the future episode of Star Trek ummm..with the chick captain (i sort of hated that show untill they brought the borg on).

Anyway, I did the same thing (speed thru with tivo) then noticed the 2nd Enterprise ship firing missles on the moon planet..i was like WTF??? then I started getting Very Geek like Yelling at the tv as the enterprise started chasing klingon's and other ships and blasting them to HELL!!!!! Im saving this episode even if its just for the opening and the Defiant classic ship....

That Damm Ta'Pol mmm mmm mmmm, i wish woman had ears like that....nice and the half uniform.....nicer!!!!! it looks as though woman are sort of 2nd class in this alternate universe...I guess Janeway is a cook, lol....but her and Hoshie can get it.....

Oh and the green she hulk looking chicks from last week!!!!!

And last but not least .... The blue skined Andorian chick can get it also.....I dont know whats wrong with me..... i'm realy loving these alien chicks....I want to bang them out...maybe ill get a female klingon out fit for Bee and have her come take the s*x from me...yea that will work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichTJ99
To be honest until this episode, while I have seen every episode of Enterprise I have not really liked it until this one. I was actually looking forward to the end of the series so they might come out with another after the dying enterprise ended.

I thought that ship at the end said Defiant, but aside from the Defiant in DS9, I think I might have missed the importance of using that name for the ship.

The opening credits were cool as hell, I was watching it on Tivo last night & started to fast forward though it & then saw the different opening & then heard different music. I actually rewinded to see the intro credits.

While I was eagerly awaiting the end of the series so a new one might start, I am now enjoying enterprise! To bad they cant do a whole series on the alternate universe!

post #8 of 9 Old 04-26-2005, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louks03
What channel is this on? Guess I'll have to catch it on SPike TV 5 years from now as re-runs
UPN channels
WDCA channel 20 in DC....

post #9 of 9 Old 04-26-2005, 07:00 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I saw it on after saturday night live at midnight, nbc I think.

green 10r, Akro EVO 2, Hyperpro rsc, tre, pcIII, Puig DB, K&N, Purvision HIDs, Speedohealer, GONE

08 Ducati Hypermotard S GONE

08 Kawi Concours 14, Area P full sys, PCV, Flies out
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in