Torture -Qaeda Style: seized from Iraq safe house in U.S. military - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider
 
Rock_Star's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Avondale, AZ
Posts: 937
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
   
Torture -Qaeda Style: seized from Iraq safe house in U.S. military

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive...2torture1.html

Rock_Star is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 08:22 AM
MIA mod
 
gpz1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas
Posts: 11,624
Posting Frequency
           
Pfffst, Hollywood special effects, propaganda photos doctored by the evil US imperialist, can't be true because it's not in the NY Times, Newsweek, Time, CNN, Washington Post, etc., probably pictures of our treatment of the poooor freeeeedom fighters in Iraq, can't be because Islam is a religion of peace, nope not going to believe it, was anyone from this forum there to see with their own eyes, interview the "victims" without evil US soldiers there, no, didn't think so, so there, that proves it's all a lie, now I'll go bury my head back in the sand. LALALALALALALALALA I can't hear you.

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
gpz1100 is offline  
post #3 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Still here
 
ZX10Miami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S.W. Corner of The Bermuda Triangle.
Posts: 9,059
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
They will follow us home...maybe if we had some border control they wouldn't.

I mean we just barely have gotten control of all those communists that followed us home from Vietnam and the Korean war.

The problem is this- it's like Rocky I.

Rocky lost the fight in that movie but everyone thinks of it as a win because he put up a good fight and did some damage to the United States, I mean Apollo Creed.

We have basically lost because the little guy got in some very good licks and even if they lose, the locals will be rooting for them and it will embolden the next up and comer to give it a shot.

So now we are in the same situation that REALLY finished off the Soviet Union.
They spent money to keep up with us but what really hurt them bad was fighting a losing, long war in Afghanistan. You know the one where we supported the contras, illegally.

The scariest "NEWS" on tv is CSPAN and watching the way these twits operate.
Where should I get my news? Who is telling the "truth?"
I just take it all in and use my brain, kind of like when I was in school and did not take every damn thing told to me as gospel. Think, QUESTION, imagine it from the other side.....

Who would be a bad enough leader here that we'd be happy to be invaded to replace? Kerry?
Hilary maybe- come on Canada save us- invade and we'll greet you as liberators.
Oh right Mexico is invading us and we don't seem to really care.

I could go back and find threads where I defended Bush but not anymore.

We say terror when it suits us but using some IMAGINATION mixed with some history- you can see how predator drones and snipers and bombs from unseen aircraft might be considered terrorism if you were an innocent on the receiving end.

Using torture takes away our "high and mighty world saving" claims and I'd tell you I was from mars if that is what you wanted to hear while torturing me so what is the point?

We get false confessions from innocent people in police interrogations here so why do we think torture would work? Or how do you know when it is working or they are making shit up so you stop.

Doesn't matter, if it happens we need to NOT know about it and the victims need to disappear so no one ever knows. Else we are on their level.

Tons of Cubans here that are citizens but call themselves Exiles.
They use our country but still HATE us due to the Bay of Pigs.
They hijack our politics so that even the rest of the U.S. suffers from their antics.

Hunger strike until the pres will talk to me- Ramon Sanchez, special wet foot dry foot policy for another country that communism followed us home from- well once we invited the refugees in they brought communism with them and use the tactics here.

http://www.democraciausa.org/en/releases/20060720a/

http://afrocubaweb.com/news/cubarebellionmiami.htm

.

.

Last edited by ZX10Miami; 05-25-2007 at 11:35 AM.
ZX10Miami is offline  
post #4 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 11:28 AM
WSB Rider
 
pr0phet00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 516
Posting Frequency
   
Amatuers, those methods pale in comparison to US 'information extraction' methods.

Where ever you go, there you are... but you can get there a lot faster on a ZX6RR.

AFM #869
pr0phet00 is offline  
post #5 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 12:08 PM
OMG Look at that squid!!
 
trackaddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: KCMO
Posts: 2,594
Posting Frequency
Images: 51
   
I am feeling more hopeful for our future when I see more people waking up. I know we'll never get all the people to see through the federal smokescreen, but a few here and there, slowly become the mass majority.

Get your news from many sources and you will see the truth. Try reading offshore news. Of course, if yo do... it will be a COMPLETELY different view on our position in Iraq. It's scary shit man... The future is prettty damn bleak.

I feel like real, true Americans (the constitutional, red blooded types) will rise up and not let the newly (Self Appointed that is) Dictator of America (Bush) turn us into a full blown police state. People wanna deny and say it'll never happen... well, German's thought the same thing. What are you gonna do when they come knockin' on your door?


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Miami View Post
They will follow us home...maybe if we had some border control they wouldn't.

I mean we just barely have gotten control of all those communists that followed us home from Vietnam and the Korean war.

The problem is this- it's like Rocky I.

Rocky lost the fight in that movie but everyone thinks of it as a win because he put up a good fight and did some damage to the United States, I mean Apollo Creed.

We have basically lost because the little guy got in some very good licks and even if they lose, the locals will be rooting for them and it will embolden the next up and comer to give it a shot.

So now we are in the same situation that REALLY finished off the Soviet Union.
They spent money to keep up with us but what really hurt them bad was fighting a losing, long war in Afghanistan. You know the one where we supported the contras, illegally.

The scariest "NEWS" on tv is CSPAN and watching the way these twits operate.
Where should I get my news? Who is telling the "truth?"
I just take it all in and use my brain, kind of like when I was in school and did not take every damn thing told to me as gospel. Think, QUESTION, imagine it from the other side.....

Who would be a bad enough leader here that we'd be happy to be invaded to replace? Kerry?
Hilary maybe- come on Canada save us- invade and we'll greet you as liberators.
Oh right Mexico is invading us and we don't seem to really care.

I could go back and find threads where I defended Bush but not anymore.

We say terror when it suits us but using some IMAGINATION mixed with some history- you can see how predator drones and snipers and bombs from unseen aircraft might be considered terrorism if you were an innocent on the receiving end.

Using torture takes away our "high and mighty world saving" claims and I'd tell you I was from mars if that is what you wanted to hear while torturing me so what is the point?

We get false confessions from innocent people in police interrogations here so why do we think torture would work? Or how do you know when it is working or they are making shit up so you stop.

Doesn't matter, if it happens we need to NOT know about it and the victims need to disappear so no one ever knows. Else we are on their level.

Tons of Cubans here that are citizens but call themselves Exiles.
They use our country but still HATE us due to the Bay of Pigs.
They hijack our politics so that even the rest of the U.S. suffers from their antics.

Hunger strike until the pres will talk to me- Ramon Sanchez, special wet foot dry foot policy for another country that communism followed us home from- well once we invited the refugees in they brought communism with them and use the tactics here.

http://www.democraciausa.org/en/releases/20060720a/

http://afrocubaweb.com/news/cubarebellionmiami.htm

.

.

Because wheelie!!!

17' Honda 1000RR SP - 08' Hypermotard 1100s
16' ZX10R - SOLD
14' Ducati Monster 1200S - SOLD
13' RSV4-R - SOLD
My ZX10R's 11' - 08' - 07' - 05' - 04' - ALL SOLD
Miss my Black 04' the most!
Never enough money, never enough time!


trackaddict is offline  
post #6 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Track Day Rider
 
kapture2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Miami-Dade
Posts: 108
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX10Miami View Post
They will follow us home...maybe if we had some border control they wouldn't.

I mean we just barely have gotten control of all those communists that followed us home from Vietnam and the Korean war.

The problem is this- it's like Rocky I.

Rocky lost the fight in that movie but everyone thinks of it as a win because he put up a good fight and did some damage to the United States, I mean Apollo Creed.

We have basically lost because the little guy got in some very good licks and even if they lose, the locals will be rooting for them and it will embolden the next up and comer to give it a shot.

So now we are in the same situation that REALLY finished off the Soviet Union.
They spent money to keep up with us but what really hurt them bad was fighting a losing, long war in Afghanistan. You know the one where we supported the contras, illegally.

The scariest "NEWS" on tv is CSPAN and watching the way these twits operate.
Where should I get my news? Who is telling the "truth?"
I just take it all in and use my brain, kind of like when I was in school and did not take every damn thing told to me as gospel. Think, QUESTION, imagine it from the other side.....

Who would be a bad enough leader here that we'd be happy to be invaded to replace? Kerry?
Hilary maybe- come on Canada save us- invade and we'll greet you as liberators.
Oh right Mexico is invading us and we don't seem to really care.

I could go back and find threads where I defended Bush but not anymore.

We say terror when it suits us but using some IMAGINATION mixed with some history- you can see how predator drones and snipers and bombs from unseen aircraft might be considered terrorism if you were an innocent on the receiving end.

Using torture takes away our "high and mighty world saving" claims and I'd tell you I was from mars if that is what you wanted to hear while torturing me so what is the point?

We get false confessions from innocent people in police interrogations here so why do we think torture would work? Or how do you know when it is working or they are making shit up so you stop.

Doesn't matter, if it happens we need to NOT know about it and the victims need to disappear so no one ever knows. Else we are on their level.

Tons of Cubans here that are citizens but call themselves Exiles.
They use our country but still HATE us due to the Bay of Pigs.
They hijack our politics so that even the rest of the U.S. suffers from their antics.

Hunger strike until the pres will talk to me- Ramon Sanchez, special wet foot dry foot policy for another country that communism followed us home from- well once we invited the refugees in they brought communism with them and use the tactics here.

http://www.democraciausa.org/en/releases/20060720a/

http://afrocubaweb.com/news/cubarebellionmiami.htm

.

.
I was born in Cuba. Am now a US citizen. So I guess I'm one of the people you speak of. And you bring up a Cuba issue that has nothing to do with the original post. You are basically just talking out your ass. Heres a little something for you

Akrapovic Evolution Full, PCIIIusb, K&N Air Filter, Hyperpro Steering Damper, Zero Gravity Double Bubble, Clear Euro Turn Signals, Integrated Tail Light
kapture2k is offline  
post #7 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Still here
 
ZX10Miami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S.W. Corner of The Bermuda Triangle.
Posts: 9,059
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapture2k View Post
I was born in Cuba. Am now a US citizen. So I guess I'm one of the people you speak of. And you bring up a Cuba issue that has nothing to do with the original post. You are basically just talking out your ass. Heres a little something for you
What I know I have lived.
Most of it has come from being basically a part (a long time best friend) of prominent cuban family. I was inside for many conversations.
As you also know many people here assume that everyone is latin and will openly talk shit about the gringos (while not realizing that I am one.)
Even "the exile community" and non exile/immigrant Cuban-Americans come to blows over the embargo and some other matters so....

My best friend's wife has only been here from cuba for 10yrs, speaks perfect English, and doesn't trash talk this country at all. She isn't even a citizen yet but is an American in my book.

You may also notice I said tons not all and specifically referred to those that call themselves exiles.
Any given night on the news the "exile community" is referred to.

And it does apply because we are still involved in the mess, Batista people were happy with him- the poor wanted Castro's promises.

How'd that work out????
Oh and torture, human rights, Castro, Guantanamo bay- your right, not relevant at all.

So think of me what you will, I have cuban friends and friends of other latin and caribbean roots. Our apartment complex was like a young persons U.N. They helped shape my views and some are on the same page.
I've worked with a guy from the Ukraine who fought in the former USSR against Afghanistan.

Guy is my aikido class was in the Israeli army....many ex-military friends.....

One of the nice things about Miami. I can go to south beach and have a beer with a tourist from almost anywhere and learn something.


Last edited by ZX10Miami; 05-25-2007 at 01:05 PM.
ZX10Miami is offline  
post #8 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Track Day Rider
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Starkville, MS
Posts: 119
Posting Frequency
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz1100 View Post
Pfffst, Hollywood special effects, propaganda photos doctored by the evil US imperialist, can't be true because it's not in the NY Times, Newsweek, Time, CNN, Washington Post, etc., probably pictures of our treatment of the poooor freeeeedom fighters in Iraq, can't be because Islam is a religion of peace, nope not going to believe it, was anyone from this forum there to see with their own eyes, interview the "victims" without evil US soldiers there, no, didn't think so, so there, that proves it's all a lie, now I'll go bury my head back in the sand. LALALALALALALALALA I can't hear you.
If you think the US government is soooo bad and evil, then why don't you move to another country?

I don't agree with everything the government does, but I still choose to live here over any other place.

If you don't agree with the war, then work toward voting different people in office. Support our troops because they are risking their life for our freedom. Some of them don't think the war is right either, but they don't get to choose which battles they fight when they enlist in the military. It isn't, sign up and then when we fight someone you get to decide on whether or not you want to fight with us. Did you even vote in the last election?

I agree that we are in some fights that we shouldn't be in. I would rather be in those places meeting the enemy head on, than sitting here waiting on them to come to us.

Our troops need support so that they know they aren't fighting for nothing.

Just my opinion. And we all know what they say about opinions.

My previous bikes : 1st bike 1984 Honda V45 (750cc)
2nd bike 1999 Gixxer 600
3rd bike 2001 Yamaha FZ1
Current bike 2005 Green ZX10R

I bought my 10 brand new on March 31, 2006 it was a left over from 2005 so I got a really good deal. BREAK IN COMPLETE ! Riding hard and saving up for mods.
crash769 is offline  
post #9 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Still here
 
ZX10Miami's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: S.W. Corner of The Bermuda Triangle.
Posts: 9,059
Posting Frequency
Images: 1
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash769 View Post
If you think the US government is soooo bad and evil, then why don't you move to another country?

I don't agree with everything the government does, but I still choose to live here over any other place.

If you don't agree with the war, then work toward voting different people in office. Support our troops because they are risking their life for our freedom. Some of them don't think the war is right either, but they don't get to choose which battles they fight when they enlist in the military. It isn't, sign up and then when we fight someone you get to decide on whether or not you want to fight with us. Did you even vote in the last election?

I agree that we are in some fights that we shouldn't be in. I would rather be in those places meeting the enemy head on, than sitting here waiting on them to come to us.

Our troops need support so that they know they aren't fighting for nothing.

Just my opinion. And we all know what they say about opinions.

GPZ was being sarcastic.

But Americans don't flee their country to another in order to change what is going on here.
We express opinions, provoke thought and if given a decent candidate of any party, we vote for them.
And then lobbyists and some vocal minorities run the place or block progress anyway.

But what are we to do, it isn't that easy for us to run to another country anyway. They expect us to learn the language and actually bring something to the table with us and follow immigration rules. Imagine that.
ZX10Miami is offline  
post #10 of 25 Old 05-25-2007, 02:17 PM
CMG
WSB Rider
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 707
Posting Frequency
Images: 8
 
Shit, if they only knew they could make money doing that to willing people in America. LOL
CMG is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Just in from IRAQ byebyebusa The Out House 4 05-13-2007 12:32 PM
my iraq vid airforce_ninja Pictures and Videos 6 11-10-2006 03:19 PM
Iraq footage viper man Pictures and Videos 6 09-18-2006 07:28 AM
Hi from Iraq bikerrrboy Welcome Newbies! 19 09-05-2006 02:37 PM
Where's the Kawi engine torture test webpage??? gladding24 The ZX-10R 3 09-25-2004 10:54 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome