Tomorrow is gonna suck! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 Old 10-24-2011, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Tomorrow is gonna suck!

Just got back from the gym after doing legs tonight, and did a max leg press of 1067lbs twice, but did 1027lbs 5x just before...then did 6 sets of squats at 225lbs, then did lunges across the gym with a 45lb dumbbell in each hand. and finallly did calf raises with 325lbs...

For those that dont know, my truck has abt 10in of lift and 40in tires...its gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck gettin in and out of it tomorrow, and even worse the next day. I love a good leg workout, anybody else go hard in the gym and suffer the next day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:17 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

No pain, no gain.

I used to workout pretty hard, too hard in fact. To the point where it basically did more harm than good. So I definitely know what you're talking about. I'll be surprised if you can lift your leg anywhere near high enough to get in your track.
post #3 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:22 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian24 View Post
No pain, no gain.

I used to workout pretty hard, too hard in fact. To the point where it basically did more harm than good. So I definitely know what you're talking about. I'll be surprised if you can lift your leg anywhere near high enough to get in your track.
i almost dropped the 1027 lift, bec when my legs came toward my chest it made me fart and i strated crackin up and had to hurry up and shove it back up and lock the sled in so i could finish laughin.

i knew i was doin good when id bring my legs far enough to me chest i could feel my ass cheek muscles gettin real tight

Quote:
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
post #4 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:23 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

shittt, sounds like you're on your way to a hernia
post #5 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I miss working out. I used to have a really nice setup in my garage. Unfortunately I moved into an apartment so I have no garage to set my equipment up in anymore. I have a gym membership but it's still just not the same..
Man, when I had my gym setup I was living out in the desert, I would be out there abusing my body everyday in the heat. Hottest temp I ever saw was on one of my cardio days, guage said 131F. Didn't help that I kept the place closed up tight to make the heat stay in. Nothing quite like working out in intense heat.
post #6 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar10 View Post
nah, its heavy, but still managable...although if my asshole does shoot off to the floor nxt time ill be sure to rep u for a good call

Quote:
post #7 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:29 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by solar10 View Post
He was lifting a hell of a lot of weight. But when you're doing leg presses most people find they can lift quite a bit more than they ever thought they could.
post #8 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:30 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian24 View Post
I miss working out. I used to have a really nice setup in my garage. Unfortunately I moved into an apartment so I have no garage to set my equipment up in anymore. I have a gym membership but it's still just not the same..
Man, when I had my gym setup I was living out in the desert, I would be out there abusing my body everyday in the heat. Hottest temp I ever saw was on one of my cardio days, guage said 131F. Didn't help that I kept the place closed up tight to make the heat stay in. Nothing quite like working out in intense heat.
thats insane! i HATE doin cardio so much, i do it, but much rather strentgh training. I have a membership to snap, its a 24hr gym here. I used to be in the gym everyday bec i was fat when i was younger and wanted to change, so id go beastmode everyday. I used to be able to benchpress 300lb max but thats long gone after highsiding a yr and a half ago

Quote:
post #9 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:36 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Same here, I unfortunately just got lazy though. I tried to keep my cardio workouts fun, it would always change but my favorites were always working the bag, jumping rope, and especially swimming. I tell you, when I started including swimming laps in my regular routine, my bodyfat % dropped quick.
post #10 of 41 Old 10-25-2011, 12:39 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

I might have to start swimming then, I like swimming

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in