Test Drive Unlimited Demo features the ZX-10R! - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 09-08-2006, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Cool Test Drive Unlimited Demo features the ZX-10R!

For all you gamers with an XBOX 360, you will be pleased to know the following info released by Atari, makers of the new game: Test Drive Unlimited:

With the new demo allowing up to one hour of play in a 60kmē area of the graphically polished and geographically accurate Hawaiian island of Oahu, players will have time to discover a stunning new house, three delicious new super cars - the Ferrari F430, Ford Mustang GT and AC Cobra - and one brutally powerful motorbike, the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R. Players can choose to accept one of the four new offline challenges, take on either of the two new online challenges with up to eight players racing simultaneously, launch instant challenges against anyone they encounter on the road, or just burn gallons of virtual gasoline tearing around the lush tropical roads in free ride. Other enhancements include tighter handling, snappy gear changes, customizable speed blur effects, optional in-car camera vibrations, improved lag allowing eight player online races, fully operational vsync, an incredible level of overall graphical polish, and much more.

I'm glad they knew which bike to use in order to get gamers interested in buying the game The Demo is free and can be downloaded right now via the Xbox Live Marketplace, it's pretty fun and the scenery is nice so check it out!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 09-08-2006, 11:02 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Niiiiice gonna have to dl that and try it out

05 ZX-10R Green *SOLD* - Champs Frame Sliders, Swingarm Spools; Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight; Clear Euro Signals; H7 Silverstars ; 1/5th Throttle Mod; Ivan's Block Off Plates; Hyperpro Steering Damper; OEM Solo Seat Cowl; Hindle Ti High Mount Exhaust shortened 4 in; SuperLED green running lights, LEDMods.net Green Speedo; GIPro gear indicator w/ TRE
post #3 of 4 Old 09-09-2006, 02:24 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to djblacksuperman Send a message via MSN to djblacksuperman Send a message via Yahoo to djblacksuperman
i just got that game today.... ima look 4 it and let ya'll know
post #4 of 4 Old 09-09-2006, 09:08 PM

Posting Frequency

DL'ing as we... well... I speak.

Update: Now this is cool!!! You can't modify your bike like I've been WISHING for in all the games out there, but... still! And I just played the demo! My buddy just got the game for $40, and we made plans for the whole weekend, lol. From the look of it, cool bikes like TT, gameplay like Test Drive, and free to roam around like in late GTA games! Let alone, you can meet up with other people in the game online. This is too cool! Practiced stoppies and wheelies on my black 10R with a guy from australia on a pier in Hawaii! HA HA... where else can you do that!??? Even messed around with some prick in a green Mustang... just too funny!!

Last edited by TheBoss10R; 09-12-2006 at 12:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in