this sucks - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 11:31 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

this sucks

A guy dropped off his bike to be painted. They left on his girlfriends 06 10r. Before they left I told her she had a wheel bearing going out, and he shocks needed re-sealed. She said she woul bring it back out one day. Well the next morning I found out they wrecked on her bike head on into a concrete barrier. He has massive head trama, broken neck, broken back, broken ribs, calapsed lungs, broken hands, internal bleeding, and is in a induced coma. She 10 stiches in her leg, broken hand, and a lot of bruising. Now I have this guys R1 and he has only 1 sister. Ugh I'm going to finish his bike and store it, but what a F'd up situation. I hope he pulls through it.

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/99a6ceeb
^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
Sponsors-Core Moto, Indy Ducati, 465 Motorsports, Seats By Tommy, Blingrockets, Sportbike Lights, Pro Kote Indy, True Finish, Indy Ducati.
Wrecked. Body mods; broken shoulder, #2-#12 ribs broken, 2 leg fractures, 2 broken teeth, broken wrist, road rash, 3 day coma.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 11:38 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

damn! sorry to hear, prays to your friend.
post #3 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 11:57 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabooki View Post
A guy dropped off his bike to be painted. They left on his girlfriends 06 10r. Before they left I told her she had a wheel bearing going out, and he shocks needed re-sealed. She said she woul bring it back out one day. Well the next morning I found out they wrecked on her bike head on into a concrete barrier. He has massive head trama, broken neck, broken back, broken ribs, calapsed lungs, broken hands, internal bleeding, and is in a induced coma. She 10 stiches in her leg, broken hand, and a lot of bruising. Now I have this guys R1 and he has only 1 sister. Ugh I'm going to finish his bike and store it, but what a F'd up situation. I hope he pulls through it.
Wow! Crazy story.....Like you said..f'd up situation!

ďRide like you are invisible.Ē
post #4 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 01:03 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I don't think he'll ever ride again. So I guess I'll have a R1 for a long ass time, sigh.

^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
Sponsors-Core Moto, Indy Ducati, 465 Motorsports, Seats By Tommy, Blingrockets, Sportbike Lights, Pro Kote Indy, True Finish, Indy Ducati.
Wrecked. Body mods; broken shoulder, #2-#12 ribs broken, 2 leg fractures, 2 broken teeth, broken wrist, road rash, 3 day coma.
post #5 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 02:03 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

damn man, what a shitty story, any idea how they went down? was it the wheel bearing locking up?

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #6 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 02:18 PM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

wow that sucks,hope he get's better.What has the girlfriend said?

post #7 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

From his girlfriend "he went in the exit ramp really hard then he freaked out, striaghtened up the bike and went head on into the concrete barrier"... He only rode a 600 for 1 year...

^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
post #8 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 02:33 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I think these facts led to the crash. Bike was lowered not correctly either for her. The left front shock was blown. Front wheel bearings bad. Experience was another big factor.

^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
post #9 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 02:41 PM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

Man from a 600 to a 1000.People these days love to have what the next person has.Plus not checking out your bike before u go for a ride(me to)alot of factors that can turn a good day into a bad one.So he only has the sister and know one else?

post #10 of 32 Old 09-22-2009, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

From what I know? He had his r1 for 3 months ,d wrecked it. I know he wrecked his 600 too. His R1 ia pretty nice ohlins rear shock, ohlins internals in the front, power comander, int. Tailight, wet nitrous system, chromed out and much more. At 20 he had a lot going for him.

^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in