Story Of The Week - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-20-2005, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Smile Story Of The Week

Ladies and gentlemen,
Here's an original weekly short-story from the bizarre mind of Litrejunkie. Word!

No doubt. it was scary, but man, was it fun! My eyes gravitated to the bottom-end of the boardwalk where you could walk out on the pier and look at her as if she were a 4-story shadow hiding a large portion of the Atlantic Ocean. The structure wasn't just a tourist attraction, it was almost a spirit that lurked at the dark-end of the boardwalk. The Haunted Castle in Ocean City, Maryland, scared the shit out of me, but at the same time, it was attractive, too. The actors would hang-out of her fouth-story window wearing white makeup and black lipstick, black robes, long-hair, and maybe a few drops of blood. With Def-Leppard blaring-out in the background from the Himalaya ride across the pier, and the uncanny howl of the ocean breeze made for a chilling, yet exciting experience. The first time I went through the castle, the actors would wreak havoc on those who dared cross its front door. People screamed, the waves slammed against the castle, and I knew it was time to split! Although the moon usually glows-off the east-side of the castle, it was dark enough to make a break out the garbage chute that emptied into the Atlantic Ocean.
I fought the fierce waves, shark-fins, and the cold high-tide that was coming into shore. They didn't see me escape, I was good...but I still had to make it out of the water. I was found 19 nautical miles off-shore by Captain Melvin Star, early next morning. Capt. Star was the Coast Gaurd's finest troop, and he and his crew found me near lunar bowie 49. Thanks guys, that rocked!
So later that evening at Marty's Picnic Ranch, we gave those horses a good shoin' in the ass, ya know just to get 'em moving for the big race. Molly and Jarelle, showed me how to dance "chicken-style" for the next 2-weeks. When I awoke in the Dade County Correctional Facility with Irena under one arm, a bottle of good booze under the other, and a whopper of a headache. Wheww, man, those last two weeks really knocked my ass in the dirt. But then again,
Egyptian sidewinder banana soup was served bedside that morning.
So in the end, the Haunted Castle burned-down in the mid '90s. When I returned to visit it again I was a bit disappointed to see it was gone. They took the insurance money and built some other stupid kiddie rides. The music was gone, but the nostalgia still lingers in the ocean breeze...the actors gone, the EPA cleaned-up the ocean garbage dump, and I still have the rolling papers and bottle of booze Irena gave me the night we met in the castle.
Good night.

Gettin' jiggy wit it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-20-2005, 09:33 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Talking

Drugs are bad! mmmkay! wait, I forgot what I was talking about!

My bike won masterbike...did yours?
I didn't think so...

post #3 of 6 Old 05-20-2005, 11:46 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

were you at work or...... uhhh damn that was such a waste of time i stoped three sentences in to start on the flaming. Worst thread ever!!!

I AM ME SO F U.
post #4 of 6 Old 05-21-2005, 12:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Louks03 Send a message via MSN to Louks03 Send a message via Yahoo to Louks03
LOLOL ... theres a reason this is called the outhouse. This is the official wast of time forum.... If you have a life this place isnt for u..

www.doodie.com
post #5 of 6 Old 05-21-2005, 03:26 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to Chads10R Send a message via Yahoo to Chads10R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louks03
LOLOL ... theres a reason this is called the outhouse. This is the official wast of time forum.... If you have a life this place isnt for u..
Amen brother!!

"Dum Spiro Spero"
(While I breath, I hope)
www.citadel.edu

2004 Black ZX-10R

"An it Harm None, Do What Ye Will"
post #6 of 6 Old 05-21-2005, 03:48 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to BNninja
i can't believe i read teh whole thing...drugs are bad

"Bikes are like women: beat them like a whore, they can take it and you will like the moaning you hear."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in