Stealth Rider - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 08:03 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Thumbs down Stealth Rider

Ok this is the third show I've seen of this show. I love any show with motorcycling but this is bar far one of the suckiest ass shows I have ever seen! I don't know if this is Brittons last hope for a show, or some dope at Speed had this idea. What happened to the good old sportbike two wheel tuesday show I loved. Where did it all go wrong? I liked seeing all different types of motorcycling, and the fun. Now it's all stunt....... I have nothing against stunting but this is getting old quick. Sorry for the rant but the show sucks!

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/99a6ceeb
^Magazine my bike is in^
Facebook 465motorsports
Sponsors-Core Moto, Indy Ducati, 465 Motorsports, Seats By Tommy, Blingrockets, Sportbike Lights, Pro Kote Indy, True Finish, Indy Ducati.
Wrecked. Body mods; broken shoulder, #2-#12 ribs broken, 2 leg fractures, 2 broken teeth, broken wrist, road rash, 3 day coma.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 09:21 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabooki View Post
Ok this is the third show I've seen of this show. I love any show with motorcycling but this is bar far one of the suckiest ass shows I have ever seen! I don't know if this is Brittons last hope for a show, or some dope at Speed had this idea. What happened to the good old sportbike two wheel tuesday show I loved. Where did it all go wrong? I liked seeing all different types of motorcycling, and the fun. Now it's all stunt....... I have nothing against stunting but this is getting old quick. Sorry for the rant but the show sucks!
Agreed, circle wheelies get old fast

post #3 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

its better than haveing no sportbike shows at all.
post #4 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 09:30 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

The idea behind it is weird. Yeah, cool scenery and backrounds, but their not "riding spots" as he says. A riding spot would be for BMX or skateboarding. A street's a street. Plus, people are watching to see the stunts. No one gives a fuck what's behind him.

'07 SE- Lots to party with.
post #5 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 09:51 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I wish they didn't make it so dramatic, the show could be 5 minutes long and get across the same info.

2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R-Black
Clear Alternatives Tail Light
2005 Honda F4i-Red
Commuter stuff
2003 Yamaha Zuma-Fairy Silver
TPT 70cc Kit, Leo Vince ZX Exhaust, Malossi Delta Clutch, Scott's Damper Sticker
post #6 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 10:03 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

the show is just plain lame

when i die, I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
post #7 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 10:23 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Tried to watch it a few times. It's boring as shit.

05 ZX10r "the Mongrel": GP Suspension rebuilt forks, LE Penske double shock, 05-06 ZX6rr shock linkage, Brembo RCS MC, Nissin calipers (best mod for this bike!!!), Attack rearsets, Motion Pro Revolver throttle kit, ASV clutch lever, Champs sliders, smoked Zero Grav DB, Ti caliper bolts, CF fender, Renthal grips, Speedo healer, Maviryk MDA123 batt, Supersprox +3 520, That's it..... For now

190/55>190/50
post #8 of 54 Old 09-01-2010, 11:55 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I have to say...I watch motorcycle shows...even bad ones. But this thing takes the cake. I would rather watch Biker Boys or Torque. Yes, it is that bad. The whole premise is phony. They keep fronting about going, "guerrilla style"...yet they have all these permits. They have to, "steal" shots...which is BS. The new announcer is always trying to drum up suspense and make it seem so critical. And the, "movie" is wack as shit. Just a poorly executed show. And I watch dumb shit if there are bikes in it. I can't get through the episodes on my DVR. Superbikes was noticeably better, and Superbikes wasn't that good. Sorry JB.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #9 of 54 Old 09-02-2010, 01:29 AM
Licensed Dist of HaterAde

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to TMY10ER
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian1000 View Post
I have to say...I watch motorcycle shows...even bad ones. But this thing takes the cake. I would rather watch Biker Boys or Torque. Yes, it is that bad. The whole premise is phony. They keep fronting about going, "guerrilla style"...yet they have all these permits. They have to, "steal" shots...which is BS. The new announcer is always trying to drum up suspense and make it seem so critical. And the, "movie" is wack as shit. Just a poorly executed show. And I watch dumb shit if there are bikes in it. I can't get through the episodes on my DVR. Superbikes was noticeably better, and Superbikes wasn't that good. Sorry JB.
I was in full support of the show when it first came out BUT i have tried to watch nearly every episode and i honestly think it's one of it not the worst sportbike show i have ever seen.......superbikes,2 wheel tuesdays,biker boyz,torque,biker build off, hell even old re-runs of american chopper are better than this thing. i hate to even say that cause as blaze said, it's better than now bike show at all but in this case, i have to say it sucks! I have much respect for JB and the things he's accomplished thru and for the sportbike and stunting community but if this show makes it thru the season i will honestly be amazed!!

Take a risk, and you may lose. Never risk, and you will always lose.

Last edited by TMY10ER; 09-02-2010 at 02:29 AM.
post #10 of 54 Old 09-02-2010, 03:03 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Superbikes was 95% stunting. What even happened to that show? Was it actually cancelled? Then it was replaced with another stunting show. I wouldn't expect MotoGP or AMA coverage, but there has to be a shit ton of grassroots racing (street, dirt, motard flat track) floating around in the States. Seems like there would be a market segment for a show that covers everything. Maybe throw in some news and a road test or something....

I just realized I described Top Gear. So I want a motorcycle version of Top Gear basically.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in