Sport Rivery Gone Nasty? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 01:24 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Sport Rivery Gone Nasty?

Man, just got back from the Sacramento Kings(I live in Sacramento now) against the Lakers of Los Angeles(born and Raised in LA). So I spent some dollar at the last moment to get me into the SOLD OUT game with good lower seats since this is the first time these 2 teams played each other this year.

So, all game long the Kings have the advantage and hear so much BS around me from Front and Back but just only spoke silently to my son next to me that it's bad but maybe Kobe can make it happen, then of course the King of Basketball takes over and Seals the deal out of no where at the END of the Game and silents the crowd. Well when the Lakers took over the many many many Laker fans like the old days of the Bulls/Micheal Jordan days started to voice their Happiness at the end..........well needless to say everyone around me that was so happy before couldn't take it. I had one accuse me in front of my seat saying I spilled Beer on them when Kobe Slammed dunked on their team and jumped in joy, but at the time my beer cup only had 1/4" of beer I had people that were talking shit all around me get quite and started to look at me now bad with all my joy and back this lady that wouldn't sit down in front of me. I was giving it back f'sho but nothing like I had to hear most of the game.

Anyway, for all you sport fans never bet against Kobe Bryant and don't dish it out just because your at Home (to many Laker FANS to count) because most likely you will get it worse in the end and won't be able to take the disappointment.

Rant Over...carry on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 03:27 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

not a big fan of basketball anymore. but hey, sounds like (thanks to Kobe) you got the last laugh.

"shiny, let's be bad guys"
post #3 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 03:33 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja6r View Post
not a big fan of basketball anymore. but hey, sounds like (thanks to Kobe) you got the last laugh.
YEEEEP and got my monies worth at the same time.
post #4 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 03:48 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

that is why i stopped taking my kids to games...way to much emotion in the stands that turns to aggressive behavior...my son and i are content to go to the cowboys training camp each year because its great to be surrounded by everyone cheering for the same guys....glad the lakers came away with a win and you got out of there intact..
post #5 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 03:55 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by pongo View Post
that is why i stopped taking my kids to games...way to much emotion in the stands that turns to aggressive behavior...my son and i are content to go to the cowboys training camp each year because its great to be surrounded by everyone cheering for the same guys....glad the lakers came away with a win and you got out of there intact..
Thanks Pongo, I think I need therapy or need to keep it in check better...I did for almost the whole game but it took another fan to help me keep it in real check because I needed to set an example for my son there.

As far as leaving in Tack the northern Events aren't as dangerous as the southern Cali Teams, those guys bring out the weapons if they want so a little safer at the northern end of sports here.

Anyway thanks for the response Pongo.
post #6 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 03:56 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Was Jack Nicholson there?

BKK
post #7 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 03:59 AM Thread Starter
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkninja View Post
Was Jack Nicholson there?
This was in Sacramento, Jack would never be caught in an Old Arena like this one j/m...he was in LA though for the last game when the Lakers beat Dallas.
post #8 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 04:46 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

We do get a little crazier down here, but I do believe all of the big fights between LA and Sac happened up there. EI Rick Fox and Doug.

If I can't ride it or it can't make me a sandwich, I don't want to be bothered!!!
post #9 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 04:49 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

i hear what you're saying about the socal rivalry games....everyone talks about steelers vs browns, cowboys vs redskins, north carolina vs duke, etc....yeah those are all great but if you really want to experience a rivalry game come down to san diego when the raiders come to town...damn scary...every year we get shootings/stabbings at the game..the parking lot resembles some of the scenes from the movie escape from LA....lol
post #10 of 27 Old 03-05-2008, 04:51 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

That's happens anywhere the Traiders go.

If I can't ride it or it can't make me a sandwich, I don't want to be bothered!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in