Spoiler: 3rd presidential debate - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-22-2012, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Spoiler: 3rd presidential debate

Come on guys. You can't spoil that crap. Those guys BORE me. End me now!

15 Camaro Z/28
16 BMW M5
Former bikes: 07 R1/08 10R/10 S1000rr/11 10R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Funny part when they talked about horses, bayonets, and the game battleship.

15 Camaro Z/28
16 BMW M5
Former bikes: 07 R1/08 10R/10 S1000rr/11 10R
post #3 of 7 Old 10-22-2012, 09:08 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Well you have seen more of it than I have, thanks for the updates though. Keep me posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
post #4 of 7 Old 10-23-2012, 04:39 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Yes, two LOSERS! Why are we ruled by losers? Because EVERY idiot votes. Mob rule. Why Constitution writers only had male property owners voting. Although Marx wrote the Com Manifesto in 1848, or so, the Con writers were very much aware of the unrest against the ruling Monarchies, AS THEY WERE PART OF IT! And benefited from 'world' opinion of the time, (remember how the French helped us, and then the French toppled their king around 1788, right after the Con was written).

Karl loved to point out that 'republican' revolutions were, in essence, communist!

And today that's what we see all over the place. The world really has been small for a few centuries.
post #5 of 7 Old 10-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBAN LEGEND View Post
Funny part when they talked about horses, bayonets, and the game battleship.
Actually the Funny part is how you listen to the debate and still come up with "THEY" there was no They that was the Obama trying to be condescending and talk down to Romney and Romney never mentioned what you said he was just listening .....the only part though is Obama was wrong again Marines find it offensive they still train with bayonets it's their last weapon of choice if the other weapons fail or loose them, and I hear Horses are still used in Afghanistan, and Obama doesn't know what a Ship is so he uses the Battleship thing.....just amazing this is the Commander and Chief

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
post #6 of 7 Old 10-24-2012, 05:26 AM
MIA Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Obama was wrong again Marines find it offensive they still train with bayonets it's their last weapon of choice if the other weapons fail or loose them, and I hear Horses are still used in Afghanistan,
Yes....all infantrymen still learn "fix bayonets" in basic training and they just built a friggin statue in NY at the 9-11 site of the horsemen used in Afghanistan. The CIC/POTUS is clueless and disconnected when it comes to our military. :headshake

2011 Ninja 1K street
2004 636 track
post #7 of 7 Old 10-24-2012, 11:37 AM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Actually the Funny part is how you listen to the debate and still come up with "THEY" there was no They that was the Obama trying to be condescending and talk down to Romney and Romney never mentioned what you said he was just listening .....the only part though is Obama was wrong again Marines find it offensive they still train with bayonets it's their last weapon of choice if the other weapons fail or loose them, and I hear Horses are still used in Afghanistan, and Obama doesn't know what a Ship is so he uses the Battleship thing.....just amazing this is the Commander and Chief
Yes. Obama and Cain, two losers, again. Cain kept saying we should just stay in Afghan. So, everyone voted for O, (the new 'Kennedy!') and he does what Cain wanted!

Look at the map. What country is between Iraq and Afghanistan?

Answer: Iran. The place was ALWAYS considered a floating oil ocean! AND was set aside decades ago by our corps as an oil bank. Shah was toppled and that kinda upset everyone.

Saddam was our proxy in the Iraq/Iranian war. When he got his butt kicked, Big bush began the test the gap and to fill it. Rest is history, including 9/11!

So easy for our rulers to get away with ANYTHING when people can NOT THINK! Dang!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in