speed tv needs to hire mladin to commentate ama sbk & dsb then move......... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-07-2012, 03:34 PM Thread Starter
Caedite Eos Novit Enim Do
 
master link's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: opossum holler ks
Posts: 2,461
Posting Frequency
      
speed tv needs to hire mladin to commentate ama sbk & dsb then move.........

I know some like mladin (like myself) & others dislike him but he truely did a good job sitting in and talking to scott russell & greg white which led me to this thought, speed should let greg white go (he gets pretty annoying), hire mladin to replace greg, move jason pridmore from the grid to the commentator booth with mladin, & let scott ru$$ell do the grid/pit interviews.

Rape is no laughing matter.
Unless you're raping a clown.
master link is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 Old 05-07-2012, 04:12 PM
WSB Rider
 
logmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Montana
Posts: 667
Posting Frequency
Images: 2
   
was it just me or was mladin very difficult to understand?

(yes, I do have difficulty understanding most TV dialogue)

I'll add that I really like mladin
logmaster is offline  
post #3 of 9 Old 05-07-2012, 04:18 PM
Judge Dredd Mod
 
mr_honez's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Bastrop, Texas
Posts: 9,188
Posting Frequency
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by master link View Post
i know some like mladin (like myself) & others dislike him but he truely did a good job sitting in and talking to scott russell & greg white which led me to this thought, speed should let greg white go (he gets pretty annoying), hire mladin to replace greg, move jason pridmore from the grid to the commentator booth with mladin, & let scott ru$ do the grid/pit interviews.

BURNOUT.....
Attitudes are contagious. Mine might kill you.
mr_honez is offline  
post #4 of 9 Old 05-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by master link View Post
I know some like mladin (like myself) & others dislike him but he truely did a good job sitting in and talking to scott russell & greg white which led me to this thought, speed should let greg white go (he gets pretty annoying), hire mladin to replace greg, move jason pridmore from the grid to the commentator booth with mladin, & let scott ru$ do the grid/pit interviews.
Well I guess I am one of those that dislike him don't tar and feather me We all have had battles back in the day about Mladin the illegal traction control thing, attitude etc. not trying to revisit it because boy some know it was heated back then It's now a kinder and gentler site.

I wish I seen the Mladin talking to Greg and Scott Rusell I did record the Races but didn't watch them fully because I was Actually there last Saturday no need to if you seen it live.

I did see one commentator that Interviewed Mladin real quick on SpeedTv and the first question was "What are you doing here" and was thinking to myself yeah what are you doing here Mladin can't stay away I knew it

Then they asked Mladin how do you like Hayes(who was kicking butt and checked out from the competition like he use to do and gave Mladin the hardest time before he retired)......Typical Mladin says well he MUST BE CHEATING can't be that far ahead or something to that effect......almost re-saying the same things that came from many forums back in the day about Traction control.....then I thought there he is will never go away same AS* as always but did give a just kidding thing and proceeded to give Hayes his dues

So for me I understand why some may think Mladin would be good for SpeedTV but honestly I think he will be to biased of a commentator to be effective unless you only like Suzuki and their riders....but that's just me and MY Opinion about the dude.


bloo

____________________________________________

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
bluedevil is offline  
post #5 of 9 Old 05-08-2012, 04:15 AM
Chairman of the Board
 
or10r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 15,987
Posting Frequency
Images: 17
           
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevil View Post
Well I guess I am one of those that dislike him don't tar and feather me We all have had battles back in the day about Mladin the illegal traction control thing, attitude etc. not trying to revisit it because boy some know it was heated back then It's now a kinder and gentler site.

I wish I seen the Mladin talking to Greg and Scott Rusell I did record the Races but didn't watch them fully because I was Actually there last Saturday no need to if you seen it live.

I did see one commentator that Interviewed Mladin real quick on SpeedTv and the first question was "What are you doing here" and was thinking to myself yeah what are you doing here Mladin can't stay away I knew it

Then they asked Mladin how do you like Hayes(who was kicking butt and checked out from the competition like he use to do and gave Mladin the hardest time before he retired)......Typical Mladin says well he MUST BE CHEATING can't be that far ahead or something to that effect......almost re-saying the same things that came from many forums back in the day about Traction control.....then I thought there he is will never go away same AS* as always but did give a just kidding thing and proceeded to give Hayes his dues

So for me I understand why some may think Mladin would be good for SpeedTV but honestly I think he will be to biased of a commentator to be effective unless you only like Suzuki and their riders....but that's just me and MY Opinion about the dude.


bloo
Im with Bloo. Ive NEVER liked the guy. Its all about him every time I see him interveiwed. As Bloo posted as soon as they asked him about Josh he turned it around and made it about him. He will never commentate in the booth because his ego wont fit into a room that small. If he was as taleneted as he thinks why didnt he go and win some titles in World Superbike then go over to Moto GP and wipe up the floor with those talentless slobs too. Not sayin he wasnt a fantastic rider is just he is so full of himself. Sorry guys, just my $.02.

or10r is offline  
post #6 of 9 Old 05-09-2012, 01:34 AM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
Im with Bloo. Ive NEVER liked the guy. Its all about him every time I see him interveiwed. As Bloo posted as soon as they asked him about Josh he turned it around and made it about him. He will never commentate in the booth because his ego wont fit into a room that small. If he was as taleneted as he thinks why didnt he go and win some titles in World Superbike then go over to Moto GP and wipe up the floor with those talentless slobs too. Not sayin he wasnt a fantastic rider is just he is so full of himself. Sorry guys, just my $.02.
I guess I was to long winded Mladin gets the best of me sorry OP but this in RED ^^^ above about sums it up sweet and to the point from a few.

bloo

____________________________________________

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.
bluedevil is offline  
post #7 of 9 Old 05-09-2012, 10:50 AM
GP Rider
 
hayden41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,161
Posting Frequency
Images: 4
    
mladin would make a great commentator but i don't think he'd be interested and i think dmg would never stand for it. Like the comment on hayes cheating. That was obvioulsy a dig at dmg and he'd never be able to hold back on them. Which i still like about him.

Bloo, good to see you've calmed down about mladin a bit. It's almost as if you're starting to like him.

Last edited by hayden41; 05-09-2012 at 10:53 AM.
hayden41 is offline  
post #8 of 9 Old 05-10-2012, 12:53 AM
Bloo Moderator
 
bluedevil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SAC,CA
Posts: 23,742
Posting Frequency
Images: 3
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
mladin would make a great commentator but i don't think he'd be interested and i think dmg would never stand for it. Like the comment on hayes cheating. That was obvioulsy a dig at dmg and he'd never be able to hold back on them. Which i still like about him.

Bloo, good to see you've calmed down about mladin a bit. It's almost as if you're starting to like him.
Not badteeth: I haven't changed one bit about how I feel about Mladin I actually am sorry I even posted in this thread for that I am sorry but my dislike and mean real dislike for Mladin has never changed.

I will never understand what you guys like about his attitude for me I like Hayes I have meet and talked to him he is down to earth no ego problems, no tude, no controversy of cheating(in fact was the last to use traction control) just does his best no excuses no cheating nada just races to get better no matter what bike he is on.

PS......When Hayes Retires I think he will make a GREAT COMMENTATOR.


bloo

____________________________________________

Sent from My Computer via DSL mid to low service Firefox updated version, sometimes wireless sometimes Wire from the garage depending on connection speed.

Last edited by bluedevil; 05-11-2012 at 09:48 PM.
bluedevil is offline  
post #9 of 9 Old 05-10-2012, 04:58 PM
Champion Rider
 
Ghostryder79's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 276
Posting Frequency
  
you know, I'm cool with the guys they have calling the AMA races. I'd much rather have them rid themselves of Greg Creamer from the MotoGP broadcasts and just let the world feed guys have at it. not to thread jack, just sayin.
Ghostryder79 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in











Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tom hayden let go from suzuki pleeze hire him kawasaki!!! master link Race and Stunt 34 02-27-2012 11:46 PM
Please kawasaki if your reading this: HIRE MAT MLADIN!!! master link Race and Stunt 4 04-28-2009 08:47 PM
If kawi would run a 1 bike team in ama superbike who should they hire? master link Race and Stunt 22 01-29-2009 03:16 PM
If kawi would run a 1 gike team in ama superbike who should they hire? master link Race and Stunt 1 01-27-2009 12:07 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome