LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 10-18-2011, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Sons of Anarchy

Excitement in the neighborhood

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...f0c 957ea838c

This is right out of the movies

Ruiz and Tausan disappeared from the Oak Hill Memorial Park cemetery shortly after the Saturday afternoon shooting, which sent thousands of mourners fleeing in panic

Tausan was taken by a private vehicle to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Witnesses saw Ruiz bundled into a car and driven away from the cemetery, but police haven't been able to locate him and his Harley Davidson motorcycle was left behind hours after the last mourner left the cemetery, San Jose police spokesman Jose Garcia said.

Police obtained a warrant to dig up Pettigrew's grave in search of Ruiz's body and other evidence, Garcia said.

A backhoe was used to remove a large cement fixture over the grave and the soil above the coffin was removed, he said. When nothing was found, the grave was refilled and the cement slab

2011 zx10r
Ducati 996
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 10-18-2011, 08:14 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype View Post
Excitement in the neighborhood

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...f0c 957ea838c

This is right out of the movies

Ruiz and Tausan disappeared from the Oak Hill Memorial Park cemetery shortly after the Saturday afternoon shooting, which sent thousands of mourners fleeing in panic

Tausan was taken by a private vehicle to a nearby hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Witnesses saw Ruiz bundled into a car and driven away from the cemetery, but police haven't been able to locate him and his Harley Davidson motorcycle was left behind hours after the last mourner left the cemetery, San Jose police spokesman Jose Garcia said.

Police obtained a warrant to dig up Pettigrew's grave in search of Ruiz's body and other evidence, Garcia said.

A backhoe was used to remove a large cement fixture over the grave and the soil above the coffin was removed, he said. When nothing was found, the grave was refilled and the cement slab
wow.

fyi: the founder of the hells angels and no longer the head of the hells angels lives in cave creek, arizona. about less then 10 miles from one of my jobs. just thought i would mention that. lol

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #3 of 5 Old 10-18-2011, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nam3less View Post
wow.

fyi: the founder of the hells angels and no longer the head of the hells angels lives in cave creek, arizona. about less then 10 miles from one of my jobs. just thought i would mention that. lol

Time to find a new way to work

2011 zx10r
Ducati 996
post #4 of 5 Old 10-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Guilty by association

Posting Frequency

I read about this earlier in the week. I guess a member from the Vagos MC killed the guy being buried this pas Saturday, so the Hells Angles returned the favor.

I am addicted to SOA by the way

-I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.
General "Mad Dog" Mattis
post #5 of 5 Old 10-19-2011, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP10R View Post
I read about this earlier in the week. I guess a member from the Vagos MC killed the guy being buried this pas Saturday, so the Hells Angles returned the favor.

I am addicted to SOA by the way

NO....One of their own had a fight with the Sargent of arms AT the funeral, he killed the Sargent and before the cops could get in there they took the guy shot to the hospital were he died and the shooter was NEVER seen again

They even dug up the grave of the guy being buried to see if the shooter was in there

Yeah the first show this year was so so but it's getting better.

2011 zx10r
Ducati 996
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in