so depresed - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 05:18 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

so depresed

I am so depresed now , i just went over my bike for the first time since my off 2 weeks ago,,, and the more i looked the more i found broken. i already have pics up on the left side showing the motor mount busted,,, but now i found that the mount on the right side is broken to,,, but the bigest thing i found was,,,, the frame is cracked on both sides as well,,,, right where the mounts are. I took more pics,, better quality this time. I know i said i was going to get an 06 zx10,,, but i was hopeing to be able to keep this one to, an fix it, now its not worth it.... This bike was awesome,,, it did everything right,,, never had a tank slap at high high high speeeeds,,,, and never slapped when comeing off a wheeeeelie. it was by far the best bike i ever owend.... over the years of rideing,,, you know when you get a good bike an when you get a bad one,,,, this was a great bike!!!!..... As for me,,,, im healing great,,, I'll be rideing again very soon....

EVERYONE,,,, watch out for the no paying attention, no bike riding asshole cagers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 05:28 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

yeah yeah look out for the cagers...
glad your healing well...
hope your new ride is a middle of the week model...
post #3 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 05:29 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

if you are going to get another 10 then you might want to buy another 05 because the 06 will feel a little different....but if i were you i wouldn't worry about it....we're men....we forget our last ride as soon as we get a new one...lol
post #4 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Bloo Moderator

Posting Frequency

Hey Atom, sorry to hear about all that stuff and glad your healing. If it's the frame right now I would just keep a look out on ebay for a new one or someone parting out their bike. The prices are really droping with another year almost gone for the 10 and more parts are available.

If you don't fix her up the new bike should take care of all sarrows
post #5 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 07:00 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

it's good to hear that your healing well. you have plenty of time ahead for riding. just get well first.
post #6 of 9 Old 09-27-2005, 07:21 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Yo Atom

Yea these bikes aren't meant to take much in the way of crash damage so like bluedevil mentioned keep an eye out for a frame, heck even a new frame may work too.

BD

Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
post #7 of 9 Old 09-28-2005, 09:19 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I know how you feel Atom. This bike is the first bike or car I ever owned that I said I'm 100% satisfied with. When I totalled my 04 there was no other choice than a new shiny 05...not even a concideration of something else. When you trash something your so proud of it's makes you feel sick to your stomach. Now might be a good time to get in on the 05's, they are priced right and probably wouldn't take out any more money from your wallet that the insurance didn't cover. Just a thought bro, I know that's what I would do. Glad to hear your healing up. Hey man, when you get a new ride look me up, I would love to ride some roads down your way. If I remember correctly your in Md. You guys have some smooth roads when compared to us up here in Pa. Good luck.

All you need to know is in the avatar...yea, it's that fast!
post #8 of 9 Old 09-28-2005, 09:24 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

they have frames on ebay for $500.
post #9 of 9 Old 09-28-2005, 10:01 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy
Yo Atom

...keep an eye out for a frame, heck even a new frame may work too.

BD

nahhh,
Like Hill Country said in motorcykleash's post when she was trying to sell a frame. "the only people that like to buy frames and titles are theives..."
Kinda eating his words there didn't he??

this is a perfect example of a ligit frame buyer.. just because someone needs a frame doesn't mean the rest of the bike they have is stolen.

05 lime green. Sato slip-on, pc3usb, bmc race filter.
"when ya lose site of why ya ride then you've lost what really matters"---THE MOTORHEAD
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in