snooped GF's facebook - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

snooped GF's facebook

thanks "littlefreak"
i just snooped my girlfriends facebook after reading a thread about "littlefreak"s snooping experiences and found a conversation between her and some guy she knows, i tried to put his text in blue and hers in red, i heard having lots of babies makes you a woman you should look into that I haven't met anyone willing to help me with that. Are you offering your services???,well if someone has to do it lol , Got woken up way to early, but now im bored and thinking too much. I like you a lot and i have for a long time, i don't feel like i have been hiding it. Tho i do feel like im holding back. I want to know how you feel about me, just be honest about it is all im really asking. , Honestly? I don't know how to feel. I do like you a lot, always have but I don't think that long distance relationships usually work out. I think it would just suck for both of us. I'd like to see you again when you get out of the marines. I feel like your are the best girl I am going to find, and that i am not going to find anyone better. and Just having a chance with you, regardless of how far away it is, would kill any chance i have with being serious with someone else, and its not something i want to do ...its not something i will do. I am not suggesting anything right now, and i really just want to talk about it, Its my opinion that you can make anything work just a matter of how much you want it. If there was no other feasible way, i could wait for you as long as it would take. However i don't feel like its necessary that we wait, but rather its just your choice to wait then anything else. I know it would take a lot to try anything but that's kind of the point in talking about it. boy ...sigh whole point in this to me is for you to just say you don't want anything from me. Everything you do towards me suggests it, Honestly its something i do often to girls that i don't want to be seriously involved with but don't want to hurt them by lying. I never had any expectations from this... i just need you to say it so i can let go, because i do mean what i am saying. Do you want to let it go? I'll lie to you if you want me to. i want to be with you. i cant take a halfhearted resolve tho... im not going to just standby as some kind of backup plan , I don't want you to be my backup plan. I'm saying that I want to be your backup plan. more to the point what your saying is you want me to keep you in mind in case everything else doesn't work out... a back up plan. what i am saying is i don't want to make a back up plan, i want you to be the main plan, or i need to start doing my best to forget about the whole thing altogether.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

oh yeah, we've been dating for about a year and a half and she lives with me and we're trying to buy a house together, i'm about to do something irrational.
post #3 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Yeah you can't let that go but you just need to talk to her and see if she is all in or not. By the way it sounds she is not. Get some truth out of her and tell her how you feel. Good luck

05 Titanium
post #4 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 08:52 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Has a trend started....

Sorry dude. Might be innocent and just stringing the guy along but I'd definitely be questioning it.

-Josh

Just a Playa In Management Position
post #5 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 08:57 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

FUCK that get a pistol and scare the shit out of her and the guy...dump the girl and start doing drugs...TRUST me on this...ive seen it in the movies!
post #6 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 09:00 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Holy crap....I'm making my girl delete her FB TONIGHT!
post #7 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 09:18 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

he probably talks big shit because hes a marine, when he gets out and comes back she'll see hes a bitch :) lol

either whatever irrational thought you're having act on it, she probably deserves it.

'07 SE- Lots to party with.
post #8 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 09:22 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjeR View Post
I'm glad I'm a stripper, the money keeps coming in! lol
post #9 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 09:28 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

me too
post #10 of 139 Old 11-08-2010, 09:34 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

can I recommend something bro

KILL THE BITCH

ok now that I have said that.

1. confront the bitch

2. dump the bitch

because if its not the marine she is wantinig to fuck, its me, some other dude, or whoever.

Bitches will always be bitches, no forgivness, no being nice, dumpster the bitch, have her beg on her knees to be back with you.

Dont take her back, but rub it in her face every time you see her, tell her that no matter what she does, she will never have someone like you

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in