Sick of thieves/if you like billiards.. - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 08:14 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Sick of thieves/if you like billiards..

Bear with me here while i rant. This hurts bad and im losing it. God help em if i ever find em. But thats the thing, thieves are sneaky and once your stuff is gone its usually gone for good. Luckily it didnt involve the bikes.
My father has, for most of his life, been a major billiards shark. Started playing when he was a kid and could rack em up and clean the table time and time again. He would hussle a little here and there when he was a kid. Many times we played i would just end up racking the balls for him and every now and then i might get a chance at a shot. He played on a team about 10 years ago that went to the National finals in Vegas after winning the state finals for team billiards. They went to the last 5 or 6 tables if i remember right (out of, idk maybe 50 tables?) and lost in the finals. We played a lot together at local pool halls and he loved the guys on his pool team like brothers. One of the guys turned custom pool cues on a lathe on the side for friends and an extra $ now and then. For my 25th or 26th birthday, cant remember, my father had his friend make me a custom cue that was for my height, reach, etc... with nice wood inlay and all very nicely done up as you can imagine someone would do for a friend and occasion like that. Dad gave it to me on my birthday in a nice leather case. It has always been one of my prized posessions.
Im in the process of moving and my life is split between stuff in my sisters garage, a storage unit a family member has, one that i have, my ex's place and i have stuff where im staying right now on the couch so my shit is all over the place and my life has been crazy for about 6 months at this point.
My cue is so special to me that i put it in my car last night cause im moving today. Got up to go to work this morning and the pool cue is the only thing missing out of my car. Not my jacket, stereo, canyon dancer, other bullshit or anything else, just my custom cue. Gone. They even left my breaker cue that i use only to break with. The one night i leave my car unlocked - i always lock it. Ive just been so crazy lately with moving and have only been sleeping about 5 hours a night for a few months and my life is so fucked up right now its no wonder i forgot to lock the car.
So sick. Feel like puking, killing, crying, dying, all of the above and everything. Someone just took a piece of my heart. Ive had my car broken into before and know how it feels and its one of the most horrible feelings ever but in the past its only been a stereo system. This is different. I want to go on a killing spree. The thing is, like i said, Dad gave that to me for my b-day and it was custom made for me. A little over a year ago, Dad killed himself and i dont have very many other things to remember him by...so you see, this is painful and im about to lose my mind.
Sorry for the rant but im sitting here at work and none of these jackasses would care if i said anything and i really dont have too many people i can confide in anyway. I cant break down here in my cubicle (yes i work in cubicle hell) or lose my mind so i came here. What a bad end to a bad week/month. I always say, there are two kindsa people in life i cant deal with - a thief, and a liar and sometimes theres both. Its the whole cowardly aspect of it all and i cant stand a spineless coward. Thanks if youve taken the time to read my lengthy rant.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 08:28 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Man I'm really sorry to hear that. I would be sick too. I'm not gonna criticize you about locking up prized
Possession cuz I'm sure your beating yourself up enough about it. I'm with you man. I've had 2 cars jacked. If you could only catch a damn theif. Sorry to hear man keep your yea up.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
post #3 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Yep, totally my fault and i feel like a complet fuck up jackass and ill beat myself up over it for a long while to come im sure. Sucks having something stolen and have to tell people its my fault. Especially the cops cause they damn near laugh.
post #4 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 09:24 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capncalyx View Post
Yep, totally my fault and i feel like a complet fuck up jackass and ill beat myself up over it for a long while to come im sure. Sucks having something stolen and have to tell people its my fault. Especially the cops cause they damn near laugh.
Yeah man that really sucks. Yeah it is your fault. BUT if the world wasn't so full of fucking thieves we would all be fine. It's freakin pathetic that these lazy no working bastards just walk around I good people's homes and just find shit to make a couple bucks off of because they're to damn lazy I get a job! That shit pisses me off.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
post #5 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Of course you are faster

Posting Frequency

1. you have the memories of your dad, and that can never be taken away.

2. I'm sure you know the pool halls in your area... cue sounds to be pretty "one off". just walk through on friday and saturday nights with a "house cue" in your hand. you see your cue, lay the phucker out, no questions, no warning. Pick up your cue and leave.

Need to know how to install your Rifleman's 1/5th throttle insert? click me
For more info on a sticky grip (not enough cable slack) click me
And another amazing install write up click this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
lol, once you go 1/5th... you NEVER go back
post #6 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Pimp/Player

Posting Frequency

Sorry to hear, but it's not your fault it's the @#$! thief, can't they just leave peoples stuff alone

post #7 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 10:19 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Sounds like whoever stole it knew what they were after....

will i know when its finally done?
this whole life's a hallucination.
post #8 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 10:21 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
1. you have the memories of your dad, and that can never be taken away.

2. I'm sure you know the pool halls in your area... cue sounds to be pretty "one off". just walk through on friday and saturday nights with a "house cue" in your hand. you see your cue, lay the phucker out, no questions, no warning. Pick up your cue and leave.
They can't take away the fond memories of you and your dad.

And certainly you should be canvasing the local pool hauls and seeing if you can spot your cue to get it back. From the sounds of it, they knew what they were after if that's the only thing missing from your car.

That sucks though man. I hate low-life thieves.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #9 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 10:36 AM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Thanks guys, means a lot. Its like getting a hug cause ppl know you dont need the tough love right now...but ill try not to get all mushy. Gotta remember that more when im replying to threads. Ive calmed down a little, not much, but enough to rationalize a bit and yea, all ya'll are right. You can take away anything tangible/physical but youll never get my heart and soul and especially memories. Thanks for the reminder cause times like this im so outta my mind i cant rationalize correctly. And yea, ive talked to a couple of ppl who said "they knew what they were after". Long story short, im leaving my ex cause her 21yo son is a thief/liar (im leaving cause he stole from me), he hates me and is the only person i know who knows about the cue and where it would be. Cant jump to conclusions though when i dont have evidence ya know. I dont wanna do that. Guess i just need to remember to lock the car. Im just losing it from lack of sleep among other things im sure and slipped up. Like they say in MMA, i guess i got caught. Ya'll rock.
post #10 of 16 Old 10-05-2012, 10:37 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

That.sucks man , I had my sterio.and subs stolen out of my car once and the fucking cops thought I did it or had something to do with it needless to say they never looked for it and I never got them back

Hey everybody, come see how good i look. ( Ron Burgandy)
YOU DONT SCREW THE ROOMMATE AGREEMENT, THE ROOMMATE AGREEMENT SCREWS YOU. ( Sheldon cooper).
Mod's so far.
Yoshimura r77d carbon exhaust.
Akra link pipe.
Crg rc2 long levers.
Bmc air filter.
Targa fender eliminator.
Riflemans 1/5 thottle insert.
ZX10R.NET wrist band.
Throttlemiester cruse control.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in