LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 03:57 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShervinRRR
Shervin Asemani Terms and Conditions

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shervi...in/dateposted/

use the following link as the source!

The fact that this message goes on line in zx-10r.net it shows it got served and understood!

The following is Terms and Conditions of Shervin Asemani -the holder of "ShervinRRR" membership on <a href="https://www.zx-10r.net-" rel="nofollow">www.ZX-10R.net-</a> was written and announced to <a href="https://www.zx-10r.net" rel="nofollow">www.ZX-10R.net</a> (one of motorcycle.com forums) after their main moderator deleted 4 innocent posts from my thread without my permission after the fact that the same moderator chose not to answer my call/message when I was about to vanish due to being bullied and bashed in 2009 and 2010 and after i became friends or at least neutral with other moderators and members. Here is the Shervin Asemani terms and conditions regarding the membership ShervinRRR and any refer to Shervin Asemani continues existence by any means on zx-10r.net, their providers, and those who are responsible or related;

*Any material gain such as advertising, since the phenomenon Shervin Asemani was within the content belongs at least 51% to Shervin Asemani.

*Any time and any where any body else mention absoulutely any thing about Shervin Asemani, without Shervin Asemani permission and approval, and the forum allow that to happen, other than at least 51% share on advertising and 51% on any gain to forum holders, the forum is also responsible for pain and suffery charges caused to Shervin Asemani and other parties.

*Any material tangible or non tangible, intelectual or not, professional or not, publish or private, fully rights reserved or not, and other categories, posted, written, issued in regard to, issued from, issued to fake Original Shervin Asemani's one, belonged, related, or other acts that has been removed from any site or anywhere by Shervin Asemani or anyone or any party, if ever go on line or on air or publish or shared or used and more acts in any site or anywhere with or without tangible location without Shervin Asemani's FULL Permission, would be a subject of over at least 51% of material gain and/or at least 51% property collection to Shervin Asemani. Prosecution, pain and suffery, and damage to all sources and parties and people becasue of those acts may apply against the forum holders and those who are responsible and/or related for such unethical acts.

*Any material tangible or non tangible, intelectual or not, professional or not, public or private or other, fully right reserved or not, owned or not or partially owned, and other categories, posted, written, issued in regard to, issued from, issued to fake Original Shervin Asemani's one, belonged, related, or other acts to Shervin Asemani that goes online on a website or on air or on any source after Shervin Asemani's death, would have to give at least 79% of any gain not only cause but also related to in form of 51% of any gain not only cause but also related to those posts of Shervin Asemani to a party or parties that Shervin Asemani determines before his death AND 7% of remaining 28% ( 79% - 51% = 28% ) gain not only cause but also related to those posts to remodeling/update/improvement of regional communities and locations that Shervin Asemani ever lived in -at a equal quantity to each of those regions ( Mashhad and Los Angeles must be included in that list no matter what) and 7% of remaining 21% ( 79% - 51% - 7% = 21% ) goes to United States of America Government Budget or -my preference- to every states of United States of America in form of equal quantity without any discrimination towards a state because of location, touristisim, pubulation, and ...(Note: that money/asset/gain/other must use for peaceful productive matters that benefit their societies in those states or the whole country systems as I appreciate so many of governmental services of United States of America Country. Only and only in a case of an outside attack on any of the 52 states, I would like if that 7% gain used to strengenth the defense of United States of America and to SAVE lives), and 7% of remaining 14%
( 79% - 51% - 7% - 7% = 14% ) goes to improvements/update/strengthen Yahoo and Flickr organizations who served people -at least until the day that this terms and condition was written- without interfere interruption or stealing or selling their information and I Shervin Asemani want to thank them by giving that 7% of share to them, and the remaining 7% ( 79% - 51% - 7% -7% -7% = 7% ) of any gain not only cause but also related to those posts of Shervin Asemani will go and must use to remodelling/update/improvements of Shervin Asemani physical location place of rest. In addition, other than those 79% taken, those forum(s) or website(s) and/or subjects who issue or permit such unethical posts can be the subject of procecution, pain and suffery charges and fees, providing problems in other systems charges and fees, and other charges not mentioned here as well.

*Any material in this content (this page) itself used by an atterney , a source or website, or any party(s), would be a subject to at least 51% share of any gain related directly or indirectly to that use or not directly to Shervin Asemani and/or 51% property collection of that person, party, entity, and other to Shervin Asemani.

*I Shervin Asemani give zx-10r.net, motorcycle.com, and other related and/or responsible sources to zx-10r.net, 7 hours from the time that this message goes online to either delete my membership for good which currently is significant money maker for zx-10r.net since a forum moderator immorally edited (damaged) one of my threads and deleted 4 of my innocent posts without a reason for it and without taking responsibility for it and stop any one(s) or party who talk, issue, post, insult, laugh, make fun of, arouse or amuse, bash, and other states of mind and/or purpose and/or neutral about me on zx-10r.net, motorcycle.com, and other related and/or responsible parties would considered all of them (forum holders and those party (s) and/or entities responsible and/or related) "Agreed" with my terms and conditions and they would pay Shervin Asemani that 51% percent of resulted gains on daily basis and if they don't, I Shervin Asemani assure you and them that they will face law suits, may pay more than 51%, and solve this matter in a court of Law that correspond with civilian and people regulations.

Shervin Asemani terms and conditions toward ZX-10R.net, motorcycle.com and related and/or responsible sources will go effective on Jaunary 15th 2016 at 00:14 hour Los Angeles time. Any signs of Shervin Asemani in form/gesture/image/other definitions of ShervinRRR, Shervin Asemani, Ase Man, Ase Man 1, Shervin, RRR and/or other form(s) related to Shervin Asemani post after January 15th 2016 at 00:14 hour Los Angeles times in ZX-10R.net, motorcycle.com, related and/or responsible sources, all will be a subject of paying at least 51% of any advertisement displayed in those pages and any gain results as those posts, pain and suffery chargers, damage or problem to other people parties or systems, and more charges, fees, and/or fines may added.

I Shervin Asemani wrote this.

I am Shervin Asemani.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:12 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Dude. Are you off your meds again? You're posting on a public forum. It's not private in terms of your content (the site itself is privately owned). Just because you post your "terms and conditions" (which by the way, I did not read just like all other terms and conditions) does not grant you sole ownership of your content that you voluntarily put out for the world to see on this forum.

So, since you accepted the terms of membership to THIS forum when you signed up, if you don't like it then leave. Simple as that. Or we can force you to leave.

This is beyond freakin' stupid. As a Moderator on this site, I explicitly DO NOT accept your terms.
Big Daddy, luis.pita and MrMoto73 like this.

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

Last edited by SkyDork; 01-14-2016 at 04:23 PM.
post #3 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:18 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
I also find it beyond ridiculous that you think that this free site has made money based on your incoherent ramblings. You're not entitled to money from this otherwise free web forum because YOU think it adds value. You'd have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that:

A. This site made money specifically due to your presence on here
and
B. How much that would be
and
C. Come up with an argument to counter the terms of membership YOU signed to this voluntary site.

You need therapy, not some legalese mumbo jumbo spit out on the web.
Big Daddy likes this.

#WordCrimes

post #4 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:18 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShervinRRR View Post
https://www.flickr.com/photos/shervi...in/dateposted/

use the following link as the source!

The fact that this message goes on line in zx-10r.net it shows it got served and understood!

The following is Terms and Conditions of Shervin Asemani -the holder of "ShervinRRR" membership on <a href="https://www.zx-10r.net-" rel="nofollow">www.ZX-10R.net-</a> was written and announced to <a href="https://www.zx-10r.net" rel="nofollow">www.ZX-10R.net</a> (one of motorcycle.com forums) after their main moderator deleted 4 innocent posts from my thread without my permission after the fact that the same moderator chose not to answer my call/message when I was about to vanish due to being bullied and bashed in 2009 and 2010 and after i became friends or at least neutral with other moderators and members. Here is the Shervin Asemani terms and conditions regarding the membership ShervinRRR and any refer to Shervin Asemani continues existence by any means on zx-10r.net, their providers, and those who are responsible or related;

*Any material gain such as advertising, since the phenomenon Shervin Asemani was within the content belongs at least 51% to Shervin Asemani.

*Any time and any where any body else mention absoulutely any thing about Shervin Asemani, without Shervin Asemani permission and approval, and the forum allow that to happen, other than at least 51% share on advertising and 51% on any gain to forum holders, the forum is also responsible for pain and suffery charges caused to Shervin Asemani and other parties.

*Any material tangible or non tangible, intelectual or not, professional or not, publish or private, fully rights reserved or not, and other categories, posted, written, issued in regard to, issued from, issued to fake Original Shervin Asemani's one, belonged, related, or other acts that has been removed from any site or anywhere by Shervin Asemani or anyone or any party, if ever go on line or on air or publish or shared or used and more acts in any site or anywhere with or without tangible location without Shervin Asemani's FULL Permission, would be a subject of over at least 51% of material gain and/or at least 51% property collection to Shervin Asemani. Prosecution, pain and suffery, and damage to all sources and parties and people becasue of those acts may apply against the forum holders and those who are responsible and/or related for such unethical acts.

*Any material tangible or non tangible, intelectual or not, professional or not, public or private or other, fully right reserved or not, owned or not or partially owned, and other categories, posted, written, issued in regard to, issued from, issued to fake Original Shervin Asemani's one, belonged, related, or other acts to Shervin Asemani that goes online on a website or on air or on any source after Shervin Asemani's death, would have to give at least 79% of any gain not only cause but also related to in form of 51% of any gain not only cause but also related to those posts of Shervin Asemani to a party or parties that Shervin Asemani determines before his death AND 7% of remaining 28% ( 79% - 51% = 28% ) gain not only cause but also related to those posts to remodeling/update/improvement of regional communities and locations that Shervin Asemani ever lived in -at a equal quantity to each of those regions ( Mashhad and Los Angeles must be included in that list no matter what) and 7% of remaining 21% ( 79% - 51% - 7% = 21% ) goes to United States of America Government Budget or -my preference- to every states of United States of America in form of equal quantity without any discrimination towards a state because of location, touristisim, pubulation, and ...(Note: that money/asset/gain/other must use for peaceful productive matters that benefit their societies in those states or the whole country systems as I appreciate so many of governmental services of United States of America Country. Only and only in a case of an outside attack on any of the 52 states, I would like if that 7% gain used to strengenth the defense of United States of America and to SAVE lives), and 7% of remaining 14%
( 79% - 51% - 7% - 7% = 14% ) goes to improvements/update/strengthen Yahoo and Flickr organizations who served people -at least until the day that this terms and condition was written- without interfere interruption or stealing or selling their information and I Shervin Asemani want to thank them by giving that 7% of share to them, and the remaining 7% ( 79% - 51% - 7% -7% -7% = 7% ) of any gain not only cause but also related to those posts of Shervin Asemani will go and must use to remodelling/update/improvements of Shervin Asemani physical location place of rest. In addition, other than those 79% taken, those forum(s) or website(s) and/or subjects who issue or permit such unethical posts can be the subject of procecution, pain and suffery charges and fees, providing problems in other systems charges and fees, and other charges not mentioned here as well.

*Any material in this content (this page) itself used by an atterney , a source or website, or any party(s), would be a subject to at least 51% share of any gain related directly or indirectly to that use or not directly to Shervin Asemani and/or 51% property collection of that person, party, entity, and other to Shervin Asemani.

*I Shervin Asemani give zx-10r.net, motorcycle.com, and other related and/or responsible sources to zx-10r.net, 7 hours from the time that this message goes online to either delete my membership for good which currently is significant money maker for zx-10r.net since a forum moderator immorally edited (damaged) one of my threads and deleted 4 of my innocent posts without a reason for it and without taking responsibility for it and stop any one(s) or party who talk, issue, post, insult, laugh, make fun of, arouse or amuse, bash, and other states of mind and/or purpose and/or neutral about me on zx-10r.net, motorcycle.com, and other related and/or responsible parties would considered all of them (forum holders and those party (s) and/or entities responsible and/or related) "Agreed" with my terms and conditions and they would pay Shervin Asemani that 51% percent of resulted gains on daily basis and if they don't, I Shervin Asemani assure you and them that they will face law suits, may pay more than 51%, and solve this matter in a court of Law that correspond with civilian and people regulations.

Shervin Asemani terms and conditions toward ZX-10R.net, motorcycle.com and related and/or responsible sources will go effective on Jaunary 15th 2016 at 00:14 hour Los Angeles time. Any signs of Shervin Asemani in form/gesture/image/other definitions of ShervinRRR, Shervin Asemani, Ase Man, Ase Man 1, Shervin, RRR and/or other form(s) related to Shervin Asemani post after January 15th 2016 at 00:14 hour Los Angeles times in ZX-10R.net, motorcycle.com, related and/or responsible sources, all will be a subject of paying at least 51% of any advertisement displayed in those pages and any gain results as those posts, pain and suffery chargers, damage or problem to other people parties or systems, and more charges, fees, and/or fines may added.

I Shervin Asemani wrote this.

I am Shervin Asemani.

Annnnnnddddddd quoted to prevent edits in the future.

MrMoto73 likes this.

#WordCrimes

Last edited by SkyDork; 01-14-2016 at 04:22 PM.
post #5 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to ShervinRRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Dude. Are you off your meds again? You're posting on a public forum. It's not private. Just because you post your "terms and conditions" (which by the way, I did not read just like all other terms and conditions) does not grant you sole ownership of your content.

So, since you accepted the terms of membership to THIS forum when you signed up, if you don't like it then leave. Simple as that. Or we can force you to leave.

This is beyond freakin' stupid. As a Moderator on this site, I explicitly DO NOT accept your terms.
You don't watch your mouth and that is not polite.
Your opinion however is respected.
Please understand, this message is generated for a moderator that deleted 4 innocent posts from one of my thread and that moderator is not you. I appreciate if you just let that moderator deal with it and we go from there.

I like to remind that terms and conditions from forum is not under valued but here is one of the members terms and conditions; Here is Shervin Asemani terms and conditions which ShervinRRR was generated and created by him. IF ANY forum holder, owner, sponsor, moderator, responsible, and/or related source feels against this terms and conditions, they should not waste a second and delete ShervinRRR membership for good because after 00:14 of January 15th 2016, the minutes and other phenomenon would be counted, investigated, and measured by a Legal Moral Lawful Intelligent Professional as well to determine a number in a court of law. There will no additional notification after this message. After 00:14 hour Los Angeles time on January 15th 2016, it will be legally and by all means assumed that this forum, motorcycle.com, all related parties, and all those responsible parties have fully accepted Shervin Asemani' terms and conditions.
Bye bye.

Shervin Asemani

Last edited by ShervinRRR; 01-14-2016 at 04:49 PM.
post #6 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:24 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Prediction: This will be the first EPIC thread of 2016!!!

#WordCrimes

post #7 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:28 PM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShervinRRR View Post
You don't watch your mouth and that is not polite.
And to think you caught me on a good day too.
Big Daddy likes this.

#WordCrimes

post #8 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:39 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Sometimes I just get totally amazed that there are people like
this out in the wild.

But every now and then I get reminded.

Then again there is an epidemic of prescription drug abuse in the US,
but there is help available.

Last edited by Bottoms-Up; 01-14-2016 at 04:42 PM.
post #9 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 04:45 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

mr_honez and Capncalyx like this.

Stupidity and Motivation are a dangerous combination

Velocity Calibrations
post #10 of 13 Old 01-14-2016, 05:03 PM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDork View Post
Prediction: This will be the first EPIC thread of 2016!!!

that will end up in a heap with other junk/garbage. And a to boot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottoms-Up View Post
Sometimes I just get totally amazed that there are people like this out in the wild.

But every now and then I get reminded.

Then again there is an epidemic of prescription drug abuse in the US, but there is help available.

Yes this is our dose of reality for 2016 that demonstrates herein lies nutjobs.

BD

Those who stir the shit pot should have to lick the spoon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in