second hand weed smoke - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

second hand weed smoke

hypotheticaly can you fail a drug test if you live with some one that somkes weed ? ive seen a couple diffrenet awnsers but wondering what people here think

i.... i mean this person stays away from his weed loving significant other when she smokes (other side of room in appretment) but she smokes almsot every day

does this person have to be worried for the job interview comnig up and possable drug test

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 07:06 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

We had a drug class with one of the cops a few months ago and according to her it is impossible to fail a drug test from second hand smoke. She said if you test positive for weed it means you have been smoking it. I dont know how accurate she is but she is on the drug task force.

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39
post #3 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 07:13 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

yea thats what ive been reading i think im still gonna ask her to stop for a lil or tell me when and i'll jsut stay at my moms house that ngiht

im jsut a paranoid type a guy

thanks

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return."
post #4 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 07:51 AM
MIA mod

Posting Frequency

Better make it a weekend stay at mom's (48 hrs). Even better get the g/f to stop the drugs.

Some days will stay a thousand years, some pass like the flash of a spark.
post #5 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 07:53 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpz1100
Better make it a weekend stay at mom's (48 hrs). Even better get the g/f to stop the drugs.
Or longer.

post #6 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

now think about this. Second hand smoke is no diffrent than actully putting the joint in your mouth and smoking, it all is smoke. That being said putting the actul joint to your mouth will be far more pontent. Basically if you dont smell it I think you are in the clear, but if you are 'hotboxed" I think you will fail.
post #7 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 08:26 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I work in the criminal justice system.

Second hand smoke will not cause you to fail. Even if you are in a car with someone smoking daily. Studies have shown this time and time again.

If your not first, your last
-Ricky Bobby-
post #8 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 08:27 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

found this

of course its on the internet so must take it with a grain of salt

""Second hand marijuana smoke in a car can cause you to fail the next day" (Nightbyrd). It is possible that second hand marijuana smoke will raise someone to the 50 ng/mL level; however, *extreme* exposure is required. For instance, a closed car full of pot smokers and a non-smoker may render the non-smoker positive for both urinalysis and the hair test, provided that they are sealed in the car for a while. The Army did a case study where volunteers were put in a room pumped full of smoke for an hour, five times daily. Subjects started testing positive after the second day. The non-smoker would have to take in virtually as much second hand smoke as a smoker. Non-smokers are safe in a ventilated area, as long as they don't get a hair test. According to Clinton, simply blowing crack smoke on ones hair may cause a positive hair test. Second hand pot smoke doesn't affect the hair test results as much as crack smoke does mainly because exhaled smoke contains no THC. The only pot smoke that contains THC is the smoke that hasn't entered the lungs."

post #9 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

im also skinny with a fast metabolism which i hear helps too

post #10 of 17 Old 03-10-2007, 09:04 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

when i was in the air force they told us second hand smoke will not fail you, and in the strange event that you come up positive you got a lie detector test. the lie detector would clear up if you actually smoked or it was just second hand.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in