Saturday night's alright ... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Saturday night's alright ...

So last Saturday night about 11pm im up doing stuff as usual and have my only front window blinds open and I casually look out to the driveway, just cause, and happen to see some fucker rummaging through my Nissan Xterra. I have outside lights and even a motion light that comes on over my driveway and the fucker was standing right in the light not giving one fuck. I sprinted to get my gun and came flying out the front door gun first in full on animal mode (ok so im only 140#s...like I give a fuck ) screaming "get the fuck outta there or im gonna shoot your ass mother fucker" and pretty much yelled that id kill his ass lol. Dude takes off down my driveway and im right behind him yelling stuff like "you better run cause im gonna shoot you mother fucker!!" I was never more than 20ft behind him and closing. Looked like a "kid" from what I could see and the way he was dressed. Just looked younger and a little pudgy like a younger kid might be - maybe late teens to early 20's if that. He got to a car, jumped in and they peeled out faster than ive ever seen anyone take off. I always pride myself on knowing makes/models of vehicles or having a photo memory, its almost a neurotic thing my brain loves about vehicles but on this night, just musta been all that adrenaline - it was very dark too - and I couldn't make the vehicle or plate out. Still beating myself up over that one cause of how tweaked my brain is about that stuff. I live on a culdesac with about 4 other houses and dicksucker had a waiting car on the street at the end of the culdesac which is about a 40 yard or less sprint to the street. Wonder what the fuck that driver was thinking seeing me chase his buddy with my gun drawn!! Thought for sure id catch him, about that time he jumped in the car - I was fuggin close lol! I just keep thanking my lucky stars my adrenaline didn't get the best of me and pull off a couple rounds, even if to scare the perp, which woulda been a pointless thing to do anyway and woulda got me in trouble within city limits not to mention coulda hurt a bystander even if I shot into the air. Then if I HAD shot the kid, id really be in deep shit and for fucks sake I could never live having shot someone in the back anyway. Shooting some fucker out in my street lol. Totally glad I didn't pull off any rounds. Just really burns me, it was only 11pm, that's not late to me at all and I sometimes leave my doors unlocked (on the vehicles) until I go to bed but always lock em at that time, sometimes all the time no matter what - now that's how it will always be! Anyway, cop shows up for all of maybe 5 minutes, realizes I have no useful info and takes off. Acted like he had more urgent stuff to do which was probably true. Before the cop took off he walks the street and comes back with a Van's shoe and says "this yours?". It is now, apparently I chased the fucker right out of one of his shoes! I HATE ME SOME MUTHA FUCKING THIEVES!!

Be aware out there everyone!

Live Til You Die - QOTSA

We will all die but only a select few of us will ever truly live.

We all will feed the worms and tree's so dont be shy
- QOTSA

Last edited by Capncalyx; 06-19-2015 at 02:16 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 02:32 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Wtf! That's nuts man!

life begins @ 13000 RPMs!!!
2013 WHITE Knight!!!
08 black knight, you will be missed
post #3 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 04:57 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Damn, sounds exciting! I woulda snuck up on his ass and made him my bitch!

Here's my quick story. ..
Friend is driving me down the road in his brand new 370z, out of nowhere 3 whacks on the car a d see egg running down. Hes about to stop I yell to keep driving. Parked out of sight few hundred yards down road...crept up road silently waited for them to make a sound, they jumped out of the bushes laughing and we jumped out about 2 feet from them caught 3 of them. They were kids so we didn't physically hurt them but did mentally abuse them (they thought they were gonna get beat down). They washed the car with soap and water from random house we made em knock on, they gave us their only $20, and we made them call their parents, then let them go, was awesome! !!

Props to you not going overboard with a weapon! I openly carry, and I know how easy it could be to overreact and you have to always be aware that a gun can get you in serious trouble if misused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
i could give two shits if you were taking a bubble bath in applesauce being fed grapes by lemurs with electrodes attached to your nipples in the bed of a semi truck, as long as you're not holding up traffic, go for it
post #4 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 04:59 PM
tdh
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

You could have at least shot him in the foot. At least then he would leave a trail for the cops and maybe he would think twice before robbing your neighbors.

post #5 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 05:12 PM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

geez, some crack head.
post #6 of 7 Old 06-19-2015, 10:33 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Damn.. Some crazy shit man. Glad you kept a cool head though. It could have went a million different ways. That adrenaline can be a bitch sometimes when you need your focus in other area's, but it's all a learning process too. You'll be on top of that if there's a next time.
I bet you scared the piss out of that fucker. Got his shoe too!

What is best in life?..
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN.
post #7 of 7 Old 06-20-2015, 03:47 AM
Kawasaki Whisperer

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to MrMoto73
Wow! Good thing it turned out ok and you didn't get hurt in the process.

I DON"T HAZ ANY SNYDER PROBLEMS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in