Rock of Love - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 Old 02-25-2008, 07:45 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to vjhils
Question Rock of Love

Okay you might think I'm gay for watching Rock of Love, I watch it with my wife and I like it so whateveR...

Anyways...who should he pick? I think Christy Joe is the best overall, but Daisy is a Hottie but I'd get over that real quick.

Before you give me shit for watching this show I'd like to say that I draw the line at an other reality show!! I had to watch Extreme Makeover the other night and I thought I was going to grow a Vagina!!!

Mods: ARROW Competition Titanium Full Exhaust System, PC111, Block-Off Plates, Brembo MC, Galfer Braided Lines, Scotts Damper, Michelin Power Pilots. Custom Dyno/map-169.43HP
Open my eyes as I submerge and I won't deny what I've been since birth.I'll die drowned by your standards.Breathe in the life of the summmer's death as the orange and red breathe their first breath,

Last edited by vjhils; 02-25-2008 at 07:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 02-25-2008, 08:03 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via MSN to kaw808
I watch it too (with my wife of course)! Christy Joe is crazy. I think he's gotta keep the bad girl around that everyone hates. Makes the show more entertaining. Kinda like the crazy red head last year.
Anyway I like Jessica. She's hot and not so slutty.

Who do you think is going to win American Idol? Just kidding...lmao!

post #3 of 34 Old 02-25-2008, 08:03 PM
can we ride yet!?!?!?

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by vjhils View Post
I had to watch Extreme Makeover the other night and I thought I was going to grow a Vagina!!!
i think you might wanna check dude! you may have made your outie an inney!
my wife watches that project runway shit. she makes me leave the room cuz i comment on all the homo shit on there. i haven't watched but that brett micheals show might be entertaining cuz of all the ass on there
post #4 of 34 Old 02-25-2008, 08:12 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to jdgun_13
Go Brett Michaels, making out with every slut in the house and getting some ass for sure.

Money, babes and anything else you might want, damn i need a refund!
post #5 of 34 Old 02-25-2008, 09:21 PM
Damn I'm Getting Old

Posting Frequency

Daisy dont work for me. Those fake lips turn me off.
post #6 of 34 Old 02-25-2008, 09:27 PM
Mythical Mod of Yore

Posting Frequency

Garage
Send a message via AIM to wicked Send a message via MSN to wicked Send a message via Yahoo to wicked
Nice to know chicks ride too...

- Doc
post #7 of 34 Old 02-26-2008, 10:20 PM
The Movie Goer!

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to ZiG 9th
I just recently got into it. I watched an episode or 2 of the first season, but couldn't really get into it for some reason? But I was bored one day an started flippin thru the channels an got into it. Itz ok, but doesn't compare to The Flavor of Love or I love NY at all. But I agree that Kristy Joe is the best looker on there. Even with all of her issues shes still hot! There's somethin about her. She's exotic looking too, what nationality is she? Latina maybe? I doubt she's a bunny? I like tall amazon girl "Inna" too! She just needs to lighten up on her eye liner and she would look better. Daisy is kinda sexy, even with her fake botox lips. I would have to put them lips to work! Have her check the mic real fast! Most of all I like her tatts! I usually don't like women with alot of tatts, however her's are sexy!
post #8 of 34 Old 02-26-2008, 11:03 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to vjhils
Nice!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiG 9th View Post
I just recently got into it. I watched an episode or 2 of the first season, but couldn't really get into it for some reason? But I was bored one day an started flippin thru the channels an got into it. Itz ok, but doesn't compare to The Flavor of Love or I love NY at all. But I agree that Kristy Joe is the best looker on there. Even with all of her issues shes still hot! There's somethin about her. She's exotic looking too, what nationality is she? Latina maybe? I doubt she's a bunny? I like tall amazon girl "Inna" too! She just needs to lighten up on her eye liner and she would look better. Daisy is kinda sexy, even with her fake botox lips. I would have to put them lips to work! Have her check the mic real fast! Most of all I like her tatts! I usually don't like women with alot of tatts, however her's are sexy!
Post!! Flavor of love was okay but now on the third season the "yea boyee" has gotten old!! I think ripped should hook us up with some pictures of the girls from Rock of love, especially Kristie Joe and Daisy, jessica and Amber!!

Mods: ARROW Competition Titanium Full Exhaust System, PC111, Block-Off Plates, Brembo MC, Galfer Braided Lines, Scotts Damper, Michelin Power Pilots. Custom Dyno/map-169.43HP
Open my eyes as I submerge and I won't deny what I've been since birth.I'll die drowned by your standards.Breathe in the life of the summmer's death as the orange and red breathe their first breath,
post #9 of 34 Old 02-27-2008, 12:35 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Buncha boy's in here! WTF are you doin letting a woman touch the remote?!?!?! You've broken the cardinal rule of being a man! :headshake
post #10 of 34 Old 02-27-2008, 06:59 AM
I really need to get out of the house

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridium View Post
Buncha boy's in here! WTF are you doin letting a woman touch the remote?!?!?! You've broken the cardinal rule of being a man! :headshake
:headshake

Silly boys ninjas are for GIRLS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in