The redshift of stars and the expansion of the universe explained - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 03-06-2007, 05:17 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

The redshift of stars and the expansion of the universe explained

Isaiah 40

"21Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? 22It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

Isaiah 42

"5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

Isaiah 44

"24Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; 25That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;"

Isaiah 45

"12I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded."

Isaiah 51

"12I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; 13And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?"

Jeremiah 10

"12He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

Zechariah 12
"1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."

Last edited by Sands; 03-06-2007 at 05:48 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 07:11 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Why do you want to post this stuff on here, are you some sort of sky pilot?

Doesn't even make interesting reading!
post #3 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 07:35 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I like cake.
post #4 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 07:59 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sands
Isaiah 40

"21Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth? 22It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:"

Isaiah 42

"5Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:"

Isaiah 44

"24Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself; 25That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;"

Isaiah 45

"12I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded."

Isaiah 51

"12I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; 13And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?"

Jeremiah 10

"12He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion."

Zechariah 12
"1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him."
post #5 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 08:21 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I want my time back.:headshake :headshake

07' Blue ZX-10R Lowered, Fender Eliminator,PC3, TRE, Ivan's custom tune, Frame Sliders, Helibars and Racefit Growler...............
05' ZX-10R SOLD......
post #6 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 08:39 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Wow!
post #7 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 08:49 AM
I bleed Green!

Posting Frequency

Isaiah 41: 10 is my favorite.
If you dont believe in God Carma is a bitch!

Riseing Sun 2000 ZX-6R
Green 2004 ZX-6R 636
Every day is a new beginning.
www.stealeyconstruction.net

Last edited by whispering smith; 03-07-2007 at 08:59 AM.
post #8 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

more bull....noooooooooo not again
post #9 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 08:59 AM
REPOST Enforcement Mod

Posting Frequency

Garage

I may not be perfect, but at least I don't ride a Suzuki.

Ridding the Internet of bad grammar, 1 post at a time.
#WordCrimes

post #10 of 21 Old 03-07-2007, 09:11 AM
I bleed Green!

Posting Frequency

Riseing Sun 2000 ZX-6R
Green 2004 ZX-6R 636
Every day is a new beginning.
www.stealeyconstruction.net

Last edited by whispering smith; 03-07-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in