Rant....VERY VERY long read... - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 01:36 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Rant....VERY VERY long read...

Ok so as many of u know im supposed to be getting married in 2wks, well a while back when i was picking my groomsmen her parents wanted me to have their son as a groomsmen. Him and I however have never been close or really cared for each other, and I was always under the impression that a mans groomsmen are his go to guys, the best of the best if u will. Brent however is not even close to that, but doing them a favor i reluctantly agreed.

fast forward to yesterday. Im at the office and i walk by the secretarys desk and see a post it on some eviction letters from him. I asked her what are these? she tells me that theyre brents and he said to put them out. Well I actually dont work for brent, but I do for his dad, doin his collections an evictions. I txt brent thinking hed left and told him that he couldve asked me to put out his notes because i dont work for him. Im more than happy to help him out if he asks, but dont just assume ill do his work as well. I did not mean this an a rude way, but he ended up being off to the side of the building and i didnt know that when i sent the txt.

He comes up to me and says what are u talking about and i told him that if he wants me to do his stuff just ask, but dont just assume ill do ur work too when i dont work for u. he then started to raise his voice at me saying that he is the boss of me and that I have to do whatever he says. I remin him that I dont work for him. He starts yelling at me saying that bec his dad owes him money that he can tell me what to do as a sort of repayment. I remind him again that I dont work for him but if he would like me to do things for him all he has to do is ask. Now he starts telling me to get the fuck off the property and to never come back, then proceeded to shove me off the porch. i looked him in the eyes and told him he was being an ass, without raising my voice, just in sort of a wtf is going on with u kind of way. he continues to yell at me, to which i reply if ur going to act like this then u can stay home on the 5th.

This is where he tells me thats fine bec im a piece of shit and a loser and he never wanted to be in the wedding as well as he never wanted us to get married. Once he said that I was standing by the truck still in the wtf is wrong with u mind state but told him he was really being a douche bag, again never raised my voice just telling him hes acting like a douche bag.

I was standing inside the truck door when id said this bec I wasnt planning on fighting him, because his sister (my fiance) was standing their screaming and i wasnt going to do that infront of her. He came down and decided to slam the door into my chest so at this point im starting to lose my cool and took my half full NOS drink and chunk it into his face. He comes at me and tries to put his hands on me but i grabbed his arms and started walking him backwards if u will, but before anything else happened, Jake split us up, and instead of doing the ur lucky hes here crap i start tending to my fiance trying to calm her down. well we both leave

Now I go to her parents house bec they want to speak to me and start defending brent and i keep shutting down every attempt they make with facts an logic. I tell her mom hes out of the wedding bec he said he never wanted us to get married, and she says, "yea he was against yall getting married." I tell her then y the hell would anybody want somebody that doesnt suppport our marriage to have a role in the wedding of the ppl that during the ceremony take an oath to do whatever it takes to keep our marraige strong.

She had nothing to say other than I stilll think u should have him in the wedding, and im not paying for a wedding if hes not in it, which got under my skin but i didnt freak but i did tell her then there wont be a wedding bec hes not in it.

Now onto today...I go to work and do what im supposed to do just like normal, and I go home and start doing my homework and her dad calls me and asks if Id found another person to take his place? I said yes, Matt (who was my original pick) I could her her mom fussing in the background and her dad starts telling me that Brent wants to apologize and if i sit down and listen to him talk ill change my mind about kicking him out...I told him thats stupid as shit, and reiterate the thing about the wedding party should be ppl who are supportive of our marriage not somebody who openly admitted to the opposite, and his mother confirming the admission. He says its not stupid and i remind him it is, but he gets off the phone after a couple minutes.

Then her mom txts me and wants me to tell matt that the tuxedo place said its too late for him to get fitted and he cant be in the wedding...i told her no, her son is out and thats that. she send me a :( and says ok.

Now by this time amanda is txting me begging me to let him be in the wedding, to which i continuously reply no its not happening. About 20min later she send me a text message that he sent her, basically telling HER to tell me that hes sorry and hes embarrassed abt how he acted and he didnt mean any of it(even though his mother confirmed his feelings of disapproval)...he wasnt even man enough to call me and say it to my face, but he and her family believe that since he apologized (to HER not ME).

Her family believes that since he said he was sorry, to her mind you that all should be forgotten and he deserves to be a groomsman still. I completely disagree on the basis that u said u never liked me and didnt want me to marry ur sister, and ur mother even confirmed ur diliking of us together, again y the fuck should u be allowed to stand by my side on my wedding day next to my real friends who actually want me together with amanda?

Her family continuosly tries to control our lives and make our decisions for us, but were not 5 anymore and we can make our own decisions. Its not their wedding. we both wanted to elope until her parents said church to her and she all of a sudden wants a church wedding. We arent even married yet and their driving us apart because we arent doing what they want. I made myself clear that after what he said either 2 things will happen, 1: hes out the wedding or 2: there is no wedding. I and everyone else i know that isnt under the Charlet umbrella agrees that her brother now has no right to be in the wedding and that she needs to grow up and tell her parents they cant control her life anymore, much less OURS when we start our own family together.

Breaking news: because he has been booted from groomsman to attendant he refuses to come to the wedding...

What do u guys thing of the situation? are her parens acting childish in the way theyre handling their son being off the line up even though he admitted he was against the wedding from the start, or am i the childish one because even though he "apologized" i still wont let him back in the wedding?

Again Very sorr for the novel, if u even made it this far

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 01:54 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Fuck em (her brother)

Hold your ground now with her parents and try and get her (your fiance) to understand as well or you will regret it..

They will realize that having their daughter happy is more important than letting their spoiled ass son ruin it and let the wedding run with him as an attendant.

Your a lot more cool headed than I am, thats for damn sure

08 250r-sold
..05 zx6r 636- sold
99 yzf R1-traded
04 zx10r-sold
06 zx10r - Sold
19 KRT zx10r - Current

Instagram.com/10r_Rome
post #3 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 AM
Always On Mod

Posting Frequency

Damn bro sorry to hear all the drama before your happy event. Weddings are stupid stressful for the exact reason you're dealing with. People on the outside push their agendas to the discontent of everyone involved.

My quick advice if you want to appease her mom, add him as an extra groomsman and have him walk by himself and stand at the end of the line, furthest from you. Keep your boy as you wanted, but give them a compromise.

I think you need to get your fiance away from her family and ask her what she wants to do. Honestly, I'm sure you would do whatever you need to make her happy. Breaking her away from her mom's influence will be a process that will take awhile and you have to be careful to not make her resent you for pulling her away. You standing strong for what you believe is right is the right move in my opinion. Don't let the little weasel back in without him apologizing to your face, and if you don't feel it's sincere; fuck him.
post #4 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 01:59 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

lol i was actually surprised at how level headed i was bec im actually very short tempered lol. I guess i was just in shock because of how stupid he was acting over me asking him to just ask me for help if he wants it, and not to expect it.

Amanda is VERY upset, but ive told her plain and simple if her parents try to control our decisions and all that jazz then we wont last as husband and wife. Hopefully shell grow some nuts as my bestman put it and tell her parents to get off her ass. Theyre actually trying to make her feel guilty for siding with me

Quote:
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
post #5 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 02:04 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCat10R View Post
they're actually trying to make her feel guilty for siding with me
True test of your relationship right there my friend.

Sucks the parents would stoop to that level though..haven't they heard of bridezilla?

08 250r-sold
..05 zx6r 636- sold
99 yzf R1-traded
04 zx10r-sold
06 zx10r - Sold
19 KRT zx10r - Current

Instagram.com/10r_Rome
post #6 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 02:05 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal11 View Post
Damn bro sorry to hear all the drama before your happy event. Weddings are stupid stressful for the exact reason you're dealing with. People on the outside push their agendas to the discontent of everyone involved.

My quick advice if you want to appease her mom, add him as an extra groomsman and have him walk by himself and stand at the end of the line, furthest from you. Keep your boy as you wanted, but give them a compromise.

I think you need to get your fiance away from her family and ask her what she wants to do. Honestly, I'm sure you would do whatever you need to make her happy. Breaking her away from her mom's influence will be a process that will take awhile and you have to be careful to not make her resent you for pulling her away. You standing strong for what you believe is right is the right move in my opinion. Don't let the little weasel back in without him apologizing to your face, and if you don't feel it's sincere; fuck him.
I said he could keep his tuxedo and be a groomsman from the pews but they didnt like the idea...his wife is one of the bridesmaids and one of their original justifications for him being in the wedding was that she can walk with anybod else bec hed get upset...like really wtf? shes hot and all but matt isnt gonna fucking rape her in the church...

Her entire family acts as though they are holier than thou bec they have money, but like i said id rather be poor and happy with my wife than miserable and rich with my wifes family controlling our marriage by manipulating her into whining to me to the point that ill do what they want so shell shut up. Im to the point that ill be single before i let them think they can continue controlling us.

Quote:
post #7 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 02:09 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
True test of your relationship right there my friend.

Sucks the parents would stoop to that level though..haven't they heard of bridezilla?
thats the problem...amanda is too much of a sweetheart. shed rather make herself miserable to please them than be happy herself. Her mom was texting her saying that its her (amandas) wedding too and she should have a say in who my groomsmen are and she doesnt care what i want...thats slight paraphrasing, but she did say that she doesnt care what i want

um i gues the fuck not, thats the one thing i get to be in control of.

Quote:
post #8 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Gen2 Ripper

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palehorse View Post
Fuck em (her brother)

Hold your ground now with her parents and try and get her (your fiance) to understand as well or you will regret it..

They will realize that having their daughter happy is more important than letting their spoiled ass son ruin it and let the wedding run with him as an attendant.

Your a lot more cool headed than I am, thats for damn sure
Couldn't have said it better. Fuck that dude man. It's a very important day for you and your girl. Not for her brother. He screwed himself by his douche bag comments and why the fuck would you want that douche standing next to you two while giving vowels?
You gotta suck up the parents BS but hold your ground on not allowing the douche in the wedding. Is your girl super tight with her parents? Meaning will they be over all the time at your home after you guys get married? That may be tough for a LONG time because of the douche and his actions man. But F him bro.
Could always take him out one night after the wedding on the pretense of reconciling and after a few beers kick the shit out of him and put him in his place for the remainder of your lives.

07-ZX10R-SOLD
, 1/5th insert, -1/+5,comp werkes decatted,PC3+multi-hub,piperX,30 dry shot,2custom maps,Ballistic EVO2,Pazzo shorties,SATO rearsets,HealTech,ZG Corsa,EBC XC Gen3 rotors,Vesrah pads, SS lines, Gen3 calipers, etc and stretched 8" so it won't flip
05-ZRX1200R-sold
04-KX500-sold
1975 RD350-garage queen
post #9 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverendingmods View Post
Couldn't have said it better. Fuck that dude man. It's a very important day for you and your girl. Not for her brother. He screwed himself by his douche bag comments and why the fuck would you want that douche standing next to you two while giving vowels?
You gotta suck up the parents BS but hold your ground on not allowing the douche in the wedding. Is your girl super tight with her parents? Meaning will they be over all the time at your home after you guys get married? That may be tough for a LONG time because of the douche and his actions man. But F him bro.
Could always take him out one night after the wedding on the pretense of reconciling and after a few beers kick the shit out of him and put him in his place for the remainder of your lives.
Shes very close to her family but shes more over at there house. I think theyve come to her house maybe a handful of times, and im sure if the wedding does go according to plan then they wont be over for quite some time, which is fine with me because theyve been getting irritating for the past year but these recent evens have broken the camels back with me. They are really trying my patience with their whining and false sense of entitlement, but ive remianed calm for her and thats the only reason.

Quote:
post #10 of 131 Old 04-25-2012, 02:26 AM
PJD
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Shake hands let him into the wedding and groomsman. Then spike a drink with xlax before the wedding. Hopefully he will shit himself in front if everyone :)

My Icon vest prevents me from dragging knee

"Do not base your existence on this earth by how much REP you have!"

My Previous Rides

1988 Yamaha DT 50 - First street legal bike
1998 Kawi ZX6R - Track
2004 GSXR 750 - RIP she was not an ambi turner.
2005 Yamaha R6 - Sold
2006 GSXR 750 - Sold
2005 (current) Kawi ZX10R (Green) - Now turning into a street fighter
2005 (Current) Kawi ZX10R (Red)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in