Racist Navy Vet commits hate crime and gets caught - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 09:37 AM Thread Starter
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Racist Navy Vet commits hate crime and gets caught

While I'm not so sure the kid should've beat the shit out of him, I do think it was well deserved. HOWEVER, I would've made an example out of him in court, news, ect.

The kid is likely to get arrested for assault.:headshake

http://youtu.be/CRdLd-T5rp0

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti

LRRS/CCS/ASRA
2012 AM GTU & MWSB Champion
EX 411

2013 Sponsors
JAF Motors
Amsoil
Dunlop
EBC Brakes
HotBodies
Vortex
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 09:59 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I didn't catch where racism had anything to do with anything nor did i see a hate crime. But i will say this, i'd like to think if someone painted my car and didn't attack me, i'd have the sense to just get his tag #, call the cops, file report, have him pay to fix it or sue him. Doubt i'd beat him down and most definately would not videotape and post on youtube.
post #3 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 10:14 AM
MIA Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Guy might have deserved the beat down, but that's not how things should be handled. He made himself the defendant instead of the victim. Hope bragging about beating someone up (no matter how justified) is worth being on the wrong end of the prosecution.

2011 Ninja 1K street
2004 636 track
post #4 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 10:45 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to foster_pv
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
I didn't catch where racism had anything to do with anything nor did i see a hate crime. But i will say this, i'd like to think if someone painted my car and didn't attack me, i'd have the sense to just get his tag #, call the cops, file report, have him pay to fix it or sue him. Doubt i'd beat him down and most definately would not videotape and post on youtube.

yeah id like to think if that would happen to me that i would try to stay under control and do the right thing and just call the police/insurance and get it situated...video taping it and then uploading it onto youtube was a horrible idea. this kid will probly get sued bc of it and he put up the evidence to screw himself lol
post #5 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Certified SLOW

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden41 View Post
Calling somebody a gook is racist. Painting 12-7 USN (Date of Pearl Harbor attack) on his car because he is of Japanese descent... racist.

Now I agree the kid could have handled it differently, but put yourself in his shoes. You come and catch somebody spray painting some racy shit on your ZX-10R, are you going to just smile and press charges? As much as I'd like to think that's how I would handle it, I know I get too hot and would start trying to stomp his face into the curb.

Best 1/4mi ET: 8.98 @ 147 (stock motor, no turbo/nitrous)
post #6 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Speed Freak

Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to garth285
if I saw someone doing that shit to my car I'd pistol whip their ass!!!!

some people are still living in the 50's I guess....
post #7 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 12:43 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

He spit on the kid, called him a gook, and assaulted him first and yall don't see why beating his ass was just.

I think if yall were to be in that situation some of yall actions would be a little different from what yall are writing on this forum.

****Giiiiiiiiittttttuuuurrrdooonnneee****
post #8 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 12:57 PM
MIA Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09zx10miami View Post
He spit on the kid, called him a gook, and assaulted him first and yall don't see why beating his ass was just.

I think if yall were to be in that situation some of yall actions would be a little different from what yall are writing on this forum.

I understand the desire...but I'm old (and dare I say, mature) enough to think before I act. Period.

2011 Ninja 1K street
2004 636 track
post #9 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Slo
Is still Slo

Posting Frequency

Garage
Catching someone spray painting my vehicle, that's enough for me to go postal. He wouldn't have even had a chance to spit on me or call me a gook. The guy that got the beatdown is lucky is was just a slightly busted mouth/nose.

I have done a whole lot more....for a whole lot less.

2015 ZX10R - Archer flash+goodies - Arrow - TechSpec lock kit tank pad - Spiegler lines
CL Pads - 520 kit - LSL sliders & rearset - Yoshi case guards - custom seats - Gyrocam GoPro 4 Silver
post #10 of 30 Old 12-08-2011, 01:51 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo View Post
Catching someone spray painting my vehicle, that's enough for me to go postal. He wouldn't have even had a chance to spit on me or call me a gook. The guy that got the beatdown is lucky is was just a slightly busted mouth/nose.

I have done a whole lot more....for a whole lot less.

****Giiiiiiiiittttttuuuurrrdooonnneee****
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in