quick ? guys - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
ZX-10R enthusiast

Posting Frequency

Garage
quick ? guys

Just a quick question, I'll try to make this short. Bear with me.

Some background: Used to date this girl for a few months, all of a sudden she disappears for a week, leaves me hanging big time. Next thing you know when she finally decides to call me back, bitch breaks it off OVER THE PHONE. I ask her to at least meet up with me to talk about it but the bitch nevers calls back. Chalked it up to a loss, whatever. It was fun while it lasted Anyways, later on I find out shes gets with her ex again who she claimed to hate and never want to talk to again Ok, that kind of pisses me off and I pretty much have no desire to talk to her again :headshake

So here is my question, I haven't seen her since January and shes been pretty much MIA since then. Problem is, she rides too and she's a part of the bike scene round here. She's making her way back out and I'm gonna run into her eventually. I dont have anything to say to her. She can go fuck herself as far as im concerned. Sooo what do I tell this bitch if she says hi to me or something?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 11:40 AM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

Tell her the truth. I would casually belittle her and make sure she knows what a tool shed she is. Then I would tell her to go play with the other kids. Of course, I can be a prick sometimes but it sounds like she is a total twat so I wouldn't hold my tongue.

1976 250 Elsinore Sold
1997 600R Sold
1976 KZ 900 Sold
2003 1500 Meanstreak Sold
2006 DL 650 Sold
2002 919 Hornet Sold
2004 ZX-10R
post #3 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 11:43 AM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Women are all brain damaged if you haven't figured that out yet...

post #4 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

That sucks man. If you run into her around other people, be polite, hold your tounge. Just say hi and move on. It sucks cause of how much you'd like to chew her out, but it won't get you anywhere (especially if you're riding with other women you're considering getting to know). If it's just you two, keep your cool still, you don't want her to know that leaving you hanging irritated you. Then tactfully tell her to go f*** herself.
post #5 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 11:50 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Don't acknowledge her or let her catch you looking at her. If she approaches you be as stoic and as short as possible. In short don't act like you care. Bitches hate when they don't get any attention. When she realizes that you arent paying attention shes going to do something to really try, like flirt with another guy or bring her new man around. If that happens remove yourself from the situation. Best way to move on is to fuck everything in sight. It sucks but she never really gave a shit about you anyways, she was prolly messin with you to piss her other man off. Don't sweat the bitch, its a big ocean with plenty of fish

GEN 4: Brembo HP calipers, Brembo HP T-Drive Rotors, Brembo RCS master cylinder, Fren Tubo SS lines, re-valved Ohlins damper, Ohlins TTX shock, Yoshimura case covers/frame sliders, Yoshimura 3/4 R77D Ti exhaust, BMC filter, Puig DB, Renthal Clip ons/sprockets, attack rearsets, Guhl flash, kawi kit throttle, Ballistic EVO2 8 cell, Annitori RL quick shifter, Dunlop rubber.
post #6 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 11:55 AM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I work with my most recent ex now, when ever she trys to have a conversation I just show no interest and keep all my responses short. she seems to understand I dont want to have anything to do with her
post #7 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 12:00 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to 40thStreetBlack
Pretend she doesn't exist. Nothing pisses a woman off more than you ignoring her. If she tries to talk to you, then just walk off. Why give her the time of day?

post #8 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 12:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

when you do talk to her make it seem that you really dont care...cuz if you try to hard its gonna seem that you actually do care and shes gonna know that she got to you why dont you just be a dick fine some other women (just for the time being) and when you all go out around town/for a ride shell be there. your ex who dumbed will be stumbled and maybe make her so jealous thats she wants to do you on your bike(well if you play it right):):0
good luck man stay strong and find another girl quick just to have around

Rich

BOOM!!! SHAKE AND BAKE
post #9 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 12:02 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

but the key is you dont wanna show her that she hurt you/took advantage of

BOOM!!! SHAKE AND BAKE
post #10 of 46 Old 07-30-2009, 12:13 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

you could keep it short and stoic or just ignore her all together. i run into stupid girls every so often at work (co-workers) and i just completely ignore em.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in