Pre workout mix and other supplements - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Pre workout mix and other supplements

I wanted to hear what other people are taking for pre workout supplements, protein and stuff. Wanted to hear some other peoples inputs on some of the ones i have been looking at and using.

For a pre workout I have been trying tons of different things with little luck on being set on one particular one. I was using N.O. Xplode but it wasnt working well with my stomach (tried different flavors too and didnt work). I've tryed a few others like Gaspari Nutrition superpump max. But the effects would take to long to kick in for a pre workout and I would be hyped up to late in the workout or after the work out is over. right now I'm taking super N.O. kryptonite (http://www.onestopnutrition.com/news...stop-nutrition) and im not sure if i like it. flavor of it does make my stomach turn a little but it does work very will like N.O. Xplode did. any suggestions on a different mix for next time?

For an after work out I take goldstandard whey protein (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/natwhey.html). I have never had an issue with it and the tropical fruit flavor I have found to be pretty good.

let me know what you have been taking or any feed back on your experience with anything I have already taken. let me know if they is something else that may benifit me in this area or something else i should look into taking. thanks.

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 08:51 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

I use Jack3d as a pre-workout supplement. Or just an espresso or strong coffee actually works really well too. I decided to try it after reading a lot of good reviews about it. It's very stimulating and it contains creatine also.

For protein nothing works better than chicken, tuna, and lean meats.

post #3 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 08:53 PM
BigCat for Prez!

Posting Frequency

Jack3d wires the shit outta me for a couple hours, I'd swear I could lift a bus on that stuff, but when it wears out I go into a freaking coma lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedinseattle View Post
in reference to the man card issue, let me clarify it for everyone, " If a man builds a 1000 bridges and sucks one cock, that doesnt make him a bridge builder, it makes him a cock sucker..."
My bike is the fattest and slowest of all the G2s
post #4 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 09:59 PM
BANNED

Posting Frequency

I eat very light an hour before a work out, some carbs and that's it. I stay away from all the chemicals.
post #5 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Squid wannabe

Posting Frequency

Jack3d is the way to go for pre work out.

Muscle tech nitro tech is pretty god for after the workout.

"The ZX-10R is capable of being perfectly docile and tractable, but few men are capable of resisting its ever-present voice urging them to just twist it and see what happens."
post #6 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

anyone have stomach issues with Jack3d?

'11 Black zx-10r | Tech-spec Tank pad | Akraprovic w/ link | Power Commander V | Auto tune | HID | 1/5 Insert | Driven Smog Plates | DMP integrated tail light | Vortex rear sets w/ new pressure switch | Puig dark smoke windscreen | BMC Air Filter | Cox Radiator Guard |

To Do List:
ECU reflash
Steering Damper revalved
post #7 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 PM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

I just started taking the Hemo Rage, and it makes me drop a duce before working out but it doesn't bother me. It seems to work rather well, I haven't been on it for to long but the couple of times I have taken it I haven't crashed out once it's over. I have heard Jack3d does make you crash hard and since I workout on the morning it wouldn't be good for me.
post #8 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 11:28 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Best best pre workout IMO is Lean Revolution, great tasting fruit punch, kicks in fast, gives long lasting engery w no jitters, and no crash. Only place I know of that sells Lean Revolution is Nutri-Shop but the one near by closed down. Not sure if they went out of business, that would suck.

I don't like jacked I get super jittery..more of a wired feeling which makes it hard to focus and a hard crash. Right now I'm using C4 pre-work out from GNC its ok, not great tasting and kind of bloats me. Still better then Jacked though. Look for Lean Revolution on-line.

As for protien I've tried many. Best taste, price, quality and fast digesting protien IMO is GNC's Amp wheybolic extreme 60 in vanilla flavor!

Do your research just like you do when buying parts for your 10. Also check out bodybuilding.com

Past Bikes- 03 R6, 05 R6, 04 R1, 05 R1, 07 R1, 08 1KRR

Last edited by Live-Fast; 01-09-2012 at 11:31 PM.
post #9 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 PM
Squid wannabe

Posting Frequency

Just remembered, Endorush, i use to love that thing, but the GNC around here could never keep enough in stock.

"The ZX-10R is capable of being perfectly docile and tractable, but few men are capable of resisting its ever-present voice urging them to just twist it and see what happens."
post #10 of 64 Old 01-09-2012, 11:46 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Here's a Lean Revolution review link

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4087901&page=1

Past Bikes- 03 R6, 05 R6, 04 R1, 05 R1, 07 R1, 08 1KRR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
weight lifting, working out

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in