POS courthouse - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 09-01-2010, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

POS courthouse

So I was in a company vehicle when a guy decided to throw some marijuana out window when we were being pulled over for speeding. The cop got it on video and obtained the small amount of weed. I am talking like a piece flattened out to and was smaller than a thumb nail. In Oklahoma the first offense is a misameanor then second it a felony. This is the guy's second or fourth.

I was supened to appear as a witness for the state in the prelim hearing this morning. I think it was the DA or prosecutor that failed to show up so they just sent up home and rescheduled for the 29th. I lost around $700 in pay because the rest of my crew was already on location. Company policy says you can't drive a personal vehicle to the work site. I understand that is part of my civil duty to appear before the court then asked. I don't have a problem with that. I don't like it when the person requesting my presences don't show and cost my time and money. I know I would have been punished for not appearing. I don't expect the state to re-emburse me for my lost pay. I want the bitch that didn't show to pay. It is her fault and her fault alone that the proceedings didn't happen, and now I will miss another day of work. I don't know if she realizes how much some people make in the oil field per day. It would take a while for her to pay off a company man's salary at $1500/day. She had the contact information of everybody involved. She should have let us know that she couldn't make it. sorry about the whining but I am kinda pissed.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 09-01-2010, 05:45 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

That's ridiculous... And since it was someone of that court system they just shrug it off like it doesn't matter. I would ask if you could press charges for the losses but it probably wouldn't be worth it bc then you'd have court fees and more days off of work to appear.

2008 ZX-10R | Black | Arrow Headers | AreaP Slip-on CF | K&N Filter |GUTS ECU Flash By Guhl Motors | Block-Off Plates | Fender Eliminator | Clear Alternatives Integrated Taillight | Rifleman's 1/5th Throttle Insert | Speedohealer | Pro-Grip 719s | Vortex Bar Ends | Puig Z DB Windscreen | CBR1000 Mirrors | Vortex 520 Sprockets -1/+1 | RK Gold 520 Chain | Galfer SS Lines | Pazzo Shorty Levers | Vortex Gas Cap | Rebuilt Damper | Lightech Rearsets | Much More To Come
post #3 of 7 Old 09-01-2010, 05:49 PM
formerly GHOST RIDER

Posting Frequency

Damm..all that for a finger nail amount? Next time tell your passenger just eat that shit!!
post #4 of 7 Old 09-01-2010, 05:52 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Seems to me the officer has enough evidence not to drag you into it. Contact the D.A. and tell her your situation, she may not make you appear. It's worth a try...

Time will prey on you, and drag you thru hell....
TIE THIS AROUND YOUR NECK! :deathmeta

PRAY FOR VILLAINS
post #5 of 7 Old 09-01-2010, 06:03 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

was it good shit?
we usually keep the best for ourselves and send you guys the bunk

team FTP
Area p, zx14 nissins and mc
Riflemans 1/5. -1 +1 sprockets w/chrome ek zzz. galfer lines. K&n.,ultra custom black front fender // over 55k miles
post #6 of 7 Old 09-01-2010, 06:24 PM Thread Starter
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

I don't know. If it was any good. I have never smoked the stuff myself. I have been around it a fair bit. I don't even know that there was any in the truck. The guy in the back that was holding sleep all of the 2 hour ride home. The drive tried to hit the pipe on the console a and it was empty. He even pull the end cap off and tried hitting the resin but couldn't get much off that. Dude in the back woke up about 10 minutes before we pulled in to town. We past a cop running 82 in 65. By the time the cop caught up we were at the 4 way stop. I didn't even know he was back there til the drive said "I think we are being pulled over." The cop was on our bumper at the stop sign. So we turned right to get out of the road to parked on main street (small town around pop. 800). While we were turning or parking the guy in the back threw his shit out. The cop said he thought it was somebody getting ride of their dip (skoal or copenhagen) til when he got close and saw it blow in the wind.

The arresting officer said he didn't know why I was getting dragged into this. He has the video and the physical evidence. It should be a pretty cut and dry case. He confessed it was his at the traffic stop.

War is about killing people and breaking things. It ain't the olympics. Its not supposed to be fair. Tom Clancy

ialsodontknowwhynewpeoplecantseperatetheirthoghtss owecanreadthemitmakesitunweidlyandannoyingtryingto decipherwhattheyaretryingtosaysoiusuallyjustmoveon atleastyouusedpuncuationthoughsocongratsonthatbutm aybeinthefutureyoucanhelpusalloutbecauseyouoranyon eelsewillgetmorerepliesifyoudontwriteonebigrunonth atsimpossibletoread
post #7 of 7 Old 09-02-2010, 04:07 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

arresting someone for a thumb nail of weed WOW This is losing money on so many levels. backing up the court system, case load of the ADA, real criminals spending more time in jails as opposed to having their cases heard, your pay etc. all over a thumb nail of weed.

Florida has a poor job market! :headshake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in