Posting Frequency

Send a message via AIM to garth285
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 10-11-2012, 07:56 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

just wow

ZX14 cam chain tensioner making noise? I have the set it and forget it fix. PM me if I can help.
post #3 of 27 Old 10-11-2012, 07:58 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

wow, fuckin racist shmucks...so wrong..and cops wonder why people hate them
post #4 of 27 Old 10-11-2012, 08:34 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ya thats some dirty shit , any one ever see the beginning od the movie the warriors?

Hey everybody, come see how good i look. ( Ron Burgandy)
YOU DONT SCREW THE ROOMMATE AGREEMENT, THE ROOMMATE AGREEMENT SCREWS YOU. ( Sheldon cooper).
Mod's so far.
Yoshimura r77d carbon exhaust.
Akra link pipe.
Crg rc2 long levers.
Bmc air filter.
Targa fender eliminator.
Riflemans 1/5 thottle insert.
ZX10R.NET wrist band.
Throttlemiester cruse control.
post #5 of 27 Old 10-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Post Whore

Posting Frequency

Free Alvin.

15 Camaro Z/28
16 BMW M5
Former bikes: 07 R1/08 10R/10 S1000rr/11 10R
post #6 of 27 Old 10-12-2012, 12:20 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I was waiting for the "One bad apple" argument" but that won't hold up in this case. I don't think that this practice is 100% across the board, but I do think this happens a LOT more than most are willing to admit to.

قودبيي فتهر
post #7 of 27 Old 10-12-2012, 07:35 AM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

but when they save your asses, you are thankful.
you know how much bullshit they deal with on a daily basis, unless you're a cop here, then you dont.

if wasnt cooperative as he could have been. hes a smart ass kid.
post #8 of 27 Old 10-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Slow Poke

Posting Frequency

I only listened to a few minutes of it. At first I was wondering if he was gonna be a smart ass to them or somethin like a lot of guys do then claim harrasment when in reality a person has to respect authority whether they want to or not. I would expect cops to fuck with me if I was disrespectful to them. But after the things they said to this kid that really bothered me. I have had a TON of tickets in my time of riding yet every time I'm always respectful and nice. I've met 4 cops in all my tickets that's isn't seem like they had a chip on their shoulder or on a power trip. But then again I was breaking the law.

The things these cops said to this kid were downright Rediculas. I would hope no Leo on here would defend that shit because its freakin retarded. Of course the kid is gonna be a little upset, like he said he just or stopped a couple blocks ago. That is absolutely NO reason for a freakin office of the law to call a kid a mutt! It's really sad to think that shit happens everyday.

If it was me at first I would have said I would comply and do whatever and get on with my life. But if I was that kid I prob would have gone to jail.. I'm really loosing my faith in humanity..

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
post #9 of 27 Old 10-12-2012, 09:46 AM
The Pace

Posting Frequency

Only rookies would follow this policy. No old timers would bother anyone without cause.
post #10 of 27 Old 10-12-2012, 10:42 AM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmagma10 View Post
I only listened to a few minutes of it. At first I was wondering if he was gonna be a smart ass to them or somethin like a lot of guys do then claim harrasment when in reality a person has to respect authority whether they want to or not. I would expect cops to fuck with me if I was disrespectful to them. But after the things they said to this kid that really bothered me. I have had a TON of tickets in my time of riding yet every time I'm always respectful and nice. I've met 4 cops in all my tickets that's isn't seem like they had a chip on their shoulder or on a power trip. But then again I was breaking the law.

The things these cops said to this kid were downright Rediculas. I would hope no Leo on here would defend that shit because its freakin retarded. Of course the kid is gonna be a little upset, like he said he just or stopped a couple blocks ago. That is absolutely NO reason for a freakin office of the law to call a kid a mutt! It's really sad to think that shit happens everyday.

If it was me at first I would have said I would comply and do whatever and get on with my life. But if I was that kid I prob would have gone to jail.. I'm really loosing my faith in humanity..

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
well said boss, well said....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in