Poor customer service 12 O'Clock Motorsports - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 10-06-2004, 04:43 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Poor customer service 12 O'Clock Motorsports

Just wanted to vent. I know many of you have had very good luck with them, but here is mine. Ordered the Accuman DG8, sent PayPal on Sept 20th. They said it ships next day. I wait a week and don't see it so I call looking for a tracking number. They said they would get back to me and never did. Finally it shows up on 10/1. 12 O'Clock said it was delayed due to the wrong address on my PayPal account (Wrong-same address for 7 years and it is right) and the package sat at the Fed Ex facility for 4 days in Phoenix (wrong again-I traced the shipment and it did not ship until the 26th and did not sit anywhere).

Then I realize I was sent a used DG8. I called 12 O'Clock to ask if it was used or what the deal was since no directions, etc. He knew exactly that I had a used unit and it belonged to an R6 (how did he know he sent me a used one that fast?) Said he would send out a new one "3 day select" so i would not have to wait the standard Fed Ex delivery. That was on Friday 10/1. I called today just to confirm it shipped and get a tracking for an ETA and he said he was kind of busy and did not have that information. He didn't offer to call me back, just said it should be arriving any day now.

I am not over critical but hate to be lied to. I know I did not buy a Porsche, but at least show me a little bit of customer service. If there was a screw up just admit it, dont fabricate a story.

Green ZX10, Scotts Dampener, Muzzy Ti, Power Commander, braided lines.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-06-2004, 08:08 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

I've also noticed that he is a little slow to respond. He did get me my dg8 within a week tho'. Sorry to hear about your bad luck with this deal. I'm sure he'll make it right, just not sure how soon!!!
post #3 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Track Day Rider

Posting Frequency

Yea, sorry that happpened to you, especially since I give Adrian as many props as possible for good service. The one time that my shipment was late, he threw in some free PIAA lights for my bike.

J

Gotta Love ORANGE!
post #4 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 05:41 AM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by prebancolt
Yea, sorry that happpened to you, especially since I give Adrian as many props as possible for good service. The one time that my shipment was late, he threw in some free PIAA lights for my bike.

J
What makes me even more upset is he lied to me again, saying that the replacement was shipped 3 day with Fed Ex-not their standard 4 day. Well first off I am fairly certain they don't offer a 3 day service to a 4 day lane. And if they did it would have been here by now if he shipped the replacement shipment the day he claimed.

post #5 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 01:29 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

I sat back and didn't say anything because I made a Mistake Ok steve get over it Im not going to have you keep calling me a Liar. I shipped it when I told you I would the past is in the past I cant take it back. Please stop with the shots because im not going to take much more I got out your replacment please in the future If I have some advertised just over look it since I have such bad service.

Thanks,

"MY BIKE IS FASTER THAN YOURS I CAN TEACH YOU BUT I'LL HAVE TO CHARGE"

"I've never seen the "eco" mode on my Gen 4 dash I read about it in the owners manual" : some racer
post #6 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 03:09 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKMP7
Please stop with the shots because im not going to take much more
what does that mean?

David Nolden
CMRA #711
post #7 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
I sat back and didn't say anything because I made a Mistake Ok steve get over it Im not going to have you keep calling me a Liar. I shipped it when I told you I would the past is in the past I cant take it back. Please stop with the shots because im not going to take much more I got out your replacment please in the future If I have some advertised just over look it since I have such bad service.

Thanks,
I am not "taking shots" just posting my experience since I am unhappy with how it went. You did not want to give me the time of day when I called and then also told me the replacement shipment went "3 day", but it shipped the standard Fed Ex method. I did not mind or wasn't upset, I simply just wanted to know when it shipped and a tracking number. No big deal, I was not being rude that I was sent a used item or that my order sat for a week before it shipped even though you said it shipped next day. The general rule for sales is to under promise and over deliver, not the opposite. A customer that buys a $10 item should receive the same service as someone who buys a $500 item. That gets your buyers to be repeat customers. Honestly I did not ask you for anything more than a tracking number which apparently was asking too much. I really did not need the PIAA light that you sent and appreciate the gesture, but actually I only needed honesty and a little customer service. I am sorry for how you reacted to my posts, but if this upset you, feel how you made a me feel during this transaction.

post #8 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 06:08 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Resovled.

Ok so the Matter is resolved now right so everything is square?

"MY BIKE IS FASTER THAN YOURS I CAN TEACH YOU BUT I'LL HAVE TO CHARGE"

"I've never seen the "eco" mode on my Gen 4 dash I read about it in the owners manual" : some racer
post #9 of 9 Old 10-08-2004, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Ok so the Matter is resolved now right so everything is square?
done

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in