POLL: How do you (American's) feel about the Islamic people / religion ? - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net
View Poll Results: How do you feel about the Islamic people hating on us and our government calling us o
Pissed off, want them out, andwant our government to man up for the U.S. 28 65.12%
Upset but, can tolerate them 4 9.30%
Does not bother me 11 25.58%
Not getting invovled, not speaking out against our government. Scared 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Servo's Eliminatus ;)

Posting Frequency

POLL: How do you (American's) feel about the Islamic people / religion ?

Are you tired of our country being threatened that if we burn the Quran,
Islamic nations will declare holy war on us Infidels?

Yet, they kill us, burn our flag, degrade our bible and hate Americans.
Yell "Death to America", and yet our people are called nut jobs and Hate Mongers by our own government for wanting to burn a book?
At least we aren't saying Death to Islam, Afghanistan and Allah,
they wanted to burn a book.

It's obvious how I feel, but I want to hear what you guy's and girls have to say about it. Cause I'm pretty pissed of about the whole situation and at our government for making us the bad guy's in this.

Hellsrazor
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:07 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

how dare you exercise your freedom of speech, dont you know they want us all to just shut up, accept the fact that we are not longer a free country, and bend right over and take it. i dont want anybody to leave, but if they can push their religion in our face, why cant our children even say the pledge of allegiance in schools anymore kuz it says "one nation under God" and that might offend some people. by me they made churches stop playing church bells because it interrupted their daily prayers, but they broadcast their prayers over loud speakers in the same islamic areas of metro detroit. that pisses me off.
post #3 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

i have nothing against muslims, i dont want anybody to get the wrong idea, i hate all organized religion. lol. anybody who pushes their ideology in my face can fuck off.
post #4 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:13 PM
WSB Rider

Posting Frequency

Quran? I thought it was burn a Korean!!

That was a close one.

'07 SE- Lots to party with.
post #5 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Champion Rider

Posting Frequency

Quote:
Originally Posted by customspeed View Post
Quran? I thought it was burn a Korean!!

That was a close one.
Wow, that's a level of wit I can't imagine the source of... S to you!

On another note... Uh oh! You want us to say what we're thinking? On a forum, where it can live in virtual perpetuity (5 yrs-ish)?
post #6 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Squid

Posting Frequency

Thats not all of islam saying that, as far as the pledge you can blame that on the goverment trying not to combine church and state. I undersand your anger at the same time you cant group every muslim like they all said it.
post #7 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:35 PM
MIdlife PIMP

Posting Frequency

Send a message via Yahoo to bodymanruss518
yeah,...dont get me started man!.haha.Im very angry and upset about alot of things that have changed for the complete worse recently!!!...Where or what happened to the GOOD OL USA?..........the morals and integrity and righteous character that built this country?....My Grandfather is probably rolling in his grave as we speak!!

yes....GOD GUNS AND the GOOD OL USA!!........thats my dream!
cuz now we have BARRACK, BULLSHIT,BROKE AND BE QUIET

IDK??..........Im just not a happy camper lately....maybe because it is starting to get cold and now I live in PA...........so it is gonna be a long cold winter without riding..hahah.......anyway...rant over...sorry

Better to have a gun and not need one, than to need a gun and not have one!!.......

you can lose money chasing women, but,......
you'll never lose women chasing money!!....
post #8 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:42 PM
GP Star

Posting Frequency

In before the lock ?? lol.

Im sure i could rant for days on a lot of what has been said here, i'll just give a +1 to nate though, and to the OP i wont say i disagree.

Im sure if i had my way there would be thousands of boats, and trucks, and busses taking people out of this country in a big hurry though. Oh and goodbye welfare, time to sink or swim, got 8 kids you should not have, tough sh*t. Im a lil tired of this pu**y version of america.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Op- View Post
Unless Scout says dont do it. Then, really, just do it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by or10r View Post
I know its blistering fast but you cant outrun ugly.
post #9 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 07:48 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Dont know why the U.S. takes so much.

ZX10R now i know why its called MONSTER
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!

GIFSoup
post #10 of 54 Old 09-10-2010, 08:05 PM
GP Rider

Posting Frequency

Ok you freaking infidels, you cant even defeat a bunch of rag head dirty useless scumbags in Afghanistan and Iraq, how are you going to kick out American Muslims out of America, Id like to see you try that with me.

Ok but now seriously, speaking as a Muslim that does not fear what the media or the government tells me to fear I would like to make some comments.

1. Islam condemns the attacks of Sept 11th, do we not know that, how many American Muslim Leaders have condemned this, hundreds, hundreds of times, why do we not see this in the Media????

2. Let the man burn the Korans, its his right, its what makes this country a great country. Let him burn the Korans. If we can have kkk marches and Nazi marches why not let this man go with the burning.

3. American Muslims die for this country to this day, imagine what job an American Arab has in the govt, many of them are undercover doing the worst of the worst jobs overseas, I had a friend die like this recently, he hasnt spoken to his family in almost a year and just was shipped home in a box, but he died for America, he put many bad guys away and killed many terrorists, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO BE ABLE TO KICK HIM OUT OF HERE, WHAT?????

4. The building of the mosque, so what let them build it, it shows the terrorist scum that USA cares for Muslims and does not hate Muslims, IT shows American Muslims that our country loves us, it shows us that our country does not consider us as terrorists. It shows us that we should continue fighting for our country.

5. How many Muslims has America killed in the invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan, HOW MANY???? How many Americans died on Sept11th.

6. Why did we invade IRAQ, WHY???

7. Why does the media keep showing things like this and instilling fear, RATINGS????

8. WAKE THE F**K UP PEOPLE the government needs this fear in people in order to contineu a useless war, the media needs ratings, they win the ignorant scared public loses. DUHHHH

9. The terrorists hate America for what it is, if we become fear mongering Islamophobiacs and turn against our own Muslims in this country, THEY WIN, it was their objective.

Puig Screen, Carbon Scorpion Slipons, Starrotors HID, Champs Sliders, Targa Fender Eliminator, GIPRO/ATRE, Rim Stripe, CRG Shorty Levers, Galfer SS Lines. ZX14 Nissin Calipers, Puig Carbon Rear Fender, Attack Racing Carbon Front Fender, Vortex Mirror Blockoffs, Oberon Barend Mirror, BMC Race Air Filter, Carbon Fiber Heel Guards, Stomp Grip, Speedo Healer, 16t front Sprocket

Last edited by xx8055NIACxx; 09-10-2010 at 08:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Kawasaki ZX-10R.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in