Hey fella's. Dont mind me being new to the 10R board and posting my arse off......im in Michigan, its cold this time of year so im a legit "post whore" until April, ahaha.
Anyhow, back at the topic at hand;
Phug Nuts (pronounced fuck nuts)
How many of you all have a large population of sportbike riding PN's in your community?
My area is comparable in numbers to....well, a dog turd in July covered in flies..........a LOT.
Maybe i should rewind and define some of the characteristics that i include to be a PN.
* claiming to ride much much MUCH better than your ability.
* claiming to know much much much MUCH more about motorcycles than you do.
* refering to referencing and believing every magazine article on bikes
* wheelie all the time, everytime all the time, with no thought of danger or police or just plain stupidity.
* gotta go 160mph+ everytime ya hit the highway.
And a variety of other things that ill let some of you guys add.
Ive been riding for 10 years, racing for 5 now and just finally am on a liter bike. I see a LOT of first timers on liter bikes and wonder why they get handled by 600's. Boy did I have fun with my R6 back in 99, i would drag race Busa's and beat them, run them on the twisies and beat them.......and even run them on the highway for a little until my poor 600 had no more leg.
Anyhow......ya all know what I mean. Anyhow my area is becoming more and more populated with this sort of rider.
How about your areas?